Windows 10: Desktop Pages

Discus and support Desktop Pages in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to know if there is a way to create an additional desktop page much like you see on tablets or mobile devices instead of creating a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by newseed, May 28, 2020.

1. newseed Win User

Desktop Pages

Hi,
    I wanted to know if there is a way to create an additional desktop page much like you see on tablets or mobile devices instead of creating a virtual desktop?

I am using Windows 10 version 1809

Thank you.

:)

newseed, May 28, 2020

2. How to print a page of my desktop

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist with it.

To take a print of your desktop, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below.

• Go to desktop.

• Press Print Screen key from your keyboard.

• Open Paint application.

• Press Ctrl + V key.

• If the printer is connected, press Ctrl + P.

• Select the printer to print the page and click on
      OK
      button.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 28, 2020
  3. Desktop is displayed on closing the current page on Windows 10.

Hello Gary,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you minimize the tabs before opening the current page/window?
    • Does the issue occur even when the tabs are not minimized and you try to get to the previously browsed page/window?

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when trying to switch from currently browsing page/window to the previously browsed page/window is not minimized. To do so follow the steps below:

• Open a web page/app window on the desktop and open another program on the page while retaining the previously opened page in the background.
    • Minimize the current page you are at and check if the previously opened web page/app window is accessible. You can also press
      Alt + Tab keys on the keyboard and check if you are able to access the previously accessed web page/app window.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 28, 2020
  4. Desktop Pages

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Desktop Pages

1. Desktop Pages - Similar Threads - Desktop Pages

2. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  3. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  4. I have my desktop Icons shows a blank page and these blank images for these applications...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have my desktop Icons shows a blank page and these blank images for these applications...: My desktop Icons show a blank page, and these blank images for these applications also appear on the taskbar. I don't know how to resolve this. I tried to delete the icon catch and restart the Internet Explorer taskbar Manager, I also tried to delete the thumbnail file in the...
  5. I have my desktop Icons shows a blank page and these blank images for these applications...

I have my desktop Icons shows a blank page and these blank images for these applications...: My desktop Icons show a blank page, and these blank images for these applications also appear on the taskbar. I don't know how to resolve this. I tried to delete the icon catch and restart the Internet Explorer taskbar Manager, I also tried to delete the thumbnail file in the...
  6. HOW TO RECOVER ACCIDENTALLY REMOVED DESKTOP. THE START UP PAGE IS LOCKED! URGENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO RECOVER ACCIDENTALLY REMOVED DESKTOP. THE START UP PAGE IS LOCKED! URGENT: PLEASE HELP. MY WORK DESKTOP WAS REMOVED FROM ACCOUNT NOW IT IS ASKING FOR ADMIN PERMISSION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-accidentally-removed-desktop-the/c2868c6f-244e-4924-bc86-67664181530a
  7. HOW TO RECOVER ACCIDENTALLY REMOVED DESKTOP. THE START UP PAGE IS LOCKED! URGENT

HOW TO RECOVER ACCIDENTALLY REMOVED DESKTOP. THE START UP PAGE IS LOCKED! URGENT: PLEASE HELP. MY WORK DESKTOP WAS REMOVED FROM ACCOUNT NOW IT IS ASKING FOR ADMIN PERMISSION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-accidentally-removed-desktop-the/c2868c6f-244e-4924-bc86-67664181530a
  8. Windows 11 - Random desktop icons turn white, blank page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Random desktop icons turn white, blank page: Dear Windows I was a Windows 11 insider, but all of a sudden all my desktop icons began to blank or turn white Then I removed myself from the insider program and the problem continues I can use the various short-term fixes but it keeps occurring Then tried this one, but it...
  9. Windows 11 - Random desktop icons turn white, blank page

Windows 11 - Random desktop icons turn white, blank page: Dear Windows I was a Windows 11 insider, but all of a sudden all my desktop icons began to blank or turn white Then I removed myself from the insider program and the problem continues I can use the various short-term fixes but it keeps occurring Then tried this one, but it...
  10. Out of nowhere the desktop page of my monitor has started going black every 10 seconds for...

Out of nowhere the desktop page of my monitor has started going black every 10 seconds for...: This issue began for no apparent reason as I haven't made any significant changes/updates to my computer or system in a long time.The issue:I turned my computer on 3 days ago and after about 10 seconds of my cursor showing the loading animation next to it, my desktop page...