Windows 10: Desktop PC is suddenly lags despite good components?

Discus and support Desktop PC is suddenly lags despite good components? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, have a gaming pc with a rtx 2080 super and AMD ryzen 9 3900x, asus prime p motherboard. since yesterday it is lying and when I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MojiX, Jun 5, 2020.

1. MojiX Win User

Desktop PC is suddenly lags despite good components?

Hello,

have a gaming pc with a rtx 2080 super and AMD ryzen 9 3900x, asus prime p motherboard.

since yesterday it is lying and when I want to shut it down it does not go off the screen yes but the whole pc stays on I have also activated the Erp in the bios, when I move the mouse pointer back and forth it is lying already and while playing just like that I have installed 16gb RAM I have tried many things already bios update, Windows reinstalled with the USB stick, gpu update even tested the studio version, took out a RAM bar, updated everything

and cpu and gpu are never overloaded !!

I hope someone can help me or can something be broken?

:)

MojiX, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Resentic Win User

PC suddenly lagging, even after clean install

The lag is still prevalent, which suggests there may be damage to other components?

Resentic, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Resentic Win User
    PC suddenly lagging, even after clean install

Here are the screenshots from HDTune:

Desktop PC is suddenly lags despite good components? [​IMG]

Resentic, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Desktop PC is suddenly lags despite good components?

Windows 10 Suddenly Starts to Lag

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you using any 3rd party antivirus program?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the suggested steps on this article
    on how to improve the performance of your Windows 10 device.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Desktop PC is suddenly lags despite good components?

1. Desktop PC is suddenly lags despite good components? - Similar Threads - Desktop suddenly lags

2. Why Is My PC Lagging Even Though It Is Good?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Is My PC Lagging Even Though It Is Good?: Hello, My Laptop Has Recently Been Experiencing LAG Even Though I Think It Is Quite Good. Especially in games the FPS has been dropped really low.Specs: Computer: nVidia RTX 3060 Graphics Card. Core: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11370H @ 3.30GHz. Memory: 8GB RAMDisc C:: 477GB...
  3. Why Is My PC Lagging Even Though It Is Good?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Is My PC Lagging Even Though It Is Good?: Hello, My Laptop Has Recently Been Experiencing LAG Even Though I Think It Is Quite Good. Especially in games the FPS has been dropped really low.Specs: Computer: nVidia RTX 3060 Graphics Card. Core: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11370H @ 3.30GHz. Memory: 8GB RAMDisc C:: 477GB...
  4. Sudden Roblox Lag on Good Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Roblox Lag on Good Pc: Hello, I just got a brand new Lenovo Windows 10 computer and I play Roblox a lot.When I started playing Roblox for the first weeks or so, It ran amazing, even on high graphics. But suddenly when I join a low-quality game like a menu screen it doesn't lag, but when I join the...
  5. Sudden Roblox Lag on Good Pc

Sudden Roblox Lag on Good Pc: Hello, I just got a brand new Lenovo Windows 10 computer and I play Roblox a lot.When I started playing Roblox for the first weeks or so, It ran amazing, even on high graphics. But suddenly when I join a low-quality game like a menu screen it doesn't lag, but when I join the...
  6. Sudden glitch/lag

Sudden glitch/lag: Hi, I've updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 the day it came out and since then I'm experiencing a bug that I cannot find solution for.It can happen at any time, no matter what the computer is being used for.For about a second, the video and audio lags a lot, like if it was...
  7. Fortnite lies despite good PC/Internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite lies despite good PC/Internet?: Hello, since a few updates I have mostly, when I am in a fight with other opponents, often laggs (get backported / opponent runs on the spot / can't build) I have a 400K line with 20 ping and a sufficiently good PC. It is also only for a while that it is lagging. It's no...
  8. Minecraft Started Lagging All Of A Sudden On A Good PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Started Lagging All Of A Sudden On A Good PC: So recently, I've been experiencing a lot of lag in minecraft. I used to be able to get about 500 fps in single player, and about 300 on servers. Now, I can't even reach 200 fps. I've looked on the forms, reinstalled minecraft and java, and even clean my PC. I've even checked...
  9. I have lag in game but I have good internet and a good pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have lag in game but I have good internet and a good pc.: Hello, I have in multiple games lag. This is a bit strange because I have good Internet and I have a good pc. The speed of my internet is 250Mbs and this are the conponents that are in my pc: CPU: I5 8400 RAM: 8gb 2666mhz GPU: gtx 1050 2gb and the game is installed on a...
  10. New PC build lagging in every game, with good internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New PC build lagging in every game, with good internet.: I recently had Geek Squad upgrade my PC with a new Motherboard, CPU, Ram. x570 gaming edge wifi, ryzen 7 3800x, 16gb ram, 1TB SSD, GTX 1060 6gb All drivers are up to date and fresh windows install. My computer stays connected to the internet fine. I am using an ethernet...