Windows 10: Desktop PC Won't Go To Sleep

Discus and support Desktop PC Won't Go To Sleep in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am having an issue where for some reason when I put my desktop to sleep, the monitor turns off but the all fans and RGB lighting still runs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jamo12499, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Desktop PC Won't Go To Sleep

Hi guys, I am having an issue where for some reason when I put my desktop to sleep, the monitor turns off but the all fans and RGB lighting still runs. I have looked up possible issues for a PC not going to sleep for various reasons and changed a few settings in the additional power settings options within the control panel but nothing seems to solve the issue of it not fully going to sleep. Does anyone have a solution to this or has anyone had this issue before?

submitted by /u/Jamo12499
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jamo12499, Nov 17, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Nov 17, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Desktop PC Won't Go To Sleep

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Desktop PC Won't Go To Sleep

1. Desktop PC Won't Go To Sleep - Similar Threads - Desktop Won't Sleep

2. Desktop Win10 PC not going to sleep.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Win10 PC not going to sleep.: I have been having issues with my computer not going to sleep. The display stays on and just won't even attempt to sleep. I've tried changing the power settings multiple times, including advanced power settings like disable hybrid sleep, allow computer to sleep when sharing...
  3. Desktop Win10 PC not going to sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Win10 PC not going to sleep.: I have been having issues with my computer not going to sleep. The display stays on and just won't even attempt to sleep. I've tried changing the power settings multiple times, including advanced power settings like disable hybrid sleep, allow computer to sleep when sharing...
  4. Desktop Win10 PC not going to sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Desktop pc will not go to sleep.

Desktop pc will not go to sleep.: I have a Windows 10 All-in-one that will not go into sleep mode--manually or automatically after a designated period of time. I have adjusted all of the regularly suggested Advanced Power Settings: Wake timers enabled and disabled. "Allow the computer to sleep" and "Prevent...
  6. Desktop pc will not go to sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop pc will not go to sleep.: I have a Windows 10 All-in-one that will not go into sleep mode--manually or automatically after a designated period of time. I have adjusted all of the regularly suggested Advanced Power Settings: Wake timers enabled and disabled. "Allow the computer to sleep" and "Prevent...
  7. Desktop pc will not go to sleep.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My Desktop won't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Desktop won't go to sleep: Hey all, I am having an issue where my desktop won't go to sleep if I got start menu -> Power -> and click sleep. The screens turn off for like 3 seconds and then they come back on because the desktop tower never goes to sleep. Not sure what happened as this wasn't...
  9. PC won't go to sleep

PC won't go to sleep: so my pc won't go to sleep, every time i try a few seconds later it would turn it self on. At first i though if might be my speakers so i unplugged them but after a 10-20 mins it would still turn it self on and i don't know what to do...
  10. PC Won't Go Into Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Won't Go Into Sleep Mode: Hi everyone, I wasn't sure if this is the correct forum in which to post this - apologies if I'm wrong. I have an Acer Revo One that is installed with Win 10 build 1803 that refuses to go into Sleep Mode. The display closes as specified, but the PC itself won't. Having...