Windows 10: Desktop PCs and the Windows desktop: Endangered species?

Discus and support Desktop PCs and the Windows desktop: Endangered species? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Now we're all going to hack into your bank account. *Smile Why bother to hack into his bank account; just use his new password. *Wink Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Wynona Win User

Desktop PCs and the Windows desktop: Endangered species?

Why bother to hack into his bank account; just use his new password. *Wink

Wynona, Jul 31, 2015
  2. fjk61011 Win User

Er, that's what I meant. *Redface

fjk61011, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Desktop PCs and the Windows desktop: Endangered species?

1. Desktop PCs and the Windows desktop: Endangered species? - Similar Threads - Desktop PCs desktop

2. One account multiple PCs, different desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One account multiple PCs, different desktops: I have a new tablet. I want the desktop to be different than my main PC. Right now, it has copied all the shortcuts to the new tablet and if I delete them, it says it will delete them on all desktops. Please let me know my options....
  3. One account multiple PCs, different desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One account multiple PCs, different desktops: I have a new tablet. I want the desktop to be different than my main PC. Right now, it has copied all the shortcuts to the new tablet and if I delete them, it says it will delete them on all desktops. Please let me know my options....
  4. Quick Tip: restore system desktop icons on Windows 10 and 11 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Quick Tip: restore system desktop icons on Windows 10 and 11 PCs: Vanilla Windows 10 and 11 PCs display desktop icons by default on the first run after installation. Manufacturers may place custom icons on the desktop, but if you install one of the operating system's from scratch, you will end up with a set of default system icons....
  5. Different Windows PCs Show Each Other's Desktop Icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different Windows PCs Show Each Other's Desktop Icons?: I have just updated my Windows 10 to the latest version December 11, 2020. I have 2 different PCs on the same home network - one used for work, one for music - both of which I log in on with the same password. Now my music PC's desktop shows some of my work PC's desktop icons...
  6. Endangered Firefox - Mozilla Financial Difficulties

in Browsers and Email
    Endangered Firefox - Mozilla Financial Difficulties: The below article is a lengthy article which outlines Mozilla's financial difficulties. Chose to summarize in excerpt posted. Best understood by a Finance major *Smile, but an informative read for Firefox fans. Cuts alone of infrastructure and its best developers won't...
  7. NVIDIA Optimus for Desktop PCs

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA Optimus for Desktop PCs: Hi I have an iGPU and dGPU in my desktop PC. I want to have the NVIDIA Optimus Configuration where the iGPU works for normal browsing and surfing tasks, and dGPU kicks in when doing GPU intensive tasks i.e. gaming, video editing, AI programs. I have plugged my display into...
  8. Why are my PCs swapping desktop wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are my PCs swapping desktop wallpaper?: I sign in to my pc at home with my Microsoft ID. Although set up with my ID my work pc signs in with a PIN. Lately I'll come in to work, fire up my pc and behold, the desktop wallpaper is the image I have up on the one at home. Then, I'll set it back to a different image...
  9. Networked laptop not discoverable by 2 desktop PCs on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networked laptop not discoverable by 2 desktop PCs on network: All computers set for full network sharing. Laptop has access to internet through network and network printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/networked-laptop-not-discoverable-by-2-desktop-pcs/5f811814-77a9-4028-842d-e8bc6069e86b
  10. hostile alterations of windows 10 endangering human life.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hostile alterations of windows 10 endangering human life.: windows 10 repeatedly continues to take control of my computer and perform automatic updates! Each time this happens my Sonar system fails to start or crashes if it is running! Each time this happens we lose valuable data that cost tens of thousands of dollars to produce!...