Windows 10: Desktop PC's CPU Red Light keeps on blinking for a very long time.

Discus and support Desktop PC's CPU Red Light keeps on blinking for a very long time. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I start my Desktop PC with Windows 10 Pro, it's red light keeps on blinking for a very long time - say more than half hour. During this period I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ashok Kumar Bag, May 5, 2017.

1. Desktop PC's CPU Red Light keeps on blinking for a very long time.

When I start my Desktop PC with Windows 10 Pro, it's red light keeps on blinking for a very long time - say more than half hour. During this period I cannot use my PC as everything takes a very long time to load. Once the red light stops flashing continuously, my PC works smoothly. It has only 2GB RAM. Processor is 2.7 Ghz dual core.

Could it be a lack of memory problem? I have cleaned Registry with the help of third party softwares. Also used third party Malaware removal softwares to remove unwanted malaware, adware etc.
    Please help me remove this glitch so that I can use my PC immediately after 5 or 10 minutes after start.
    Thanks in advance,
    ashok

:)

Ashok Kumar Bag, May 5, 2017
  2. Kezza13 Win User

htc trophy will not charge anymore

I have had it plugged in for at least 5 hours, the light keeps blinking between red and green, then it will change to blinking red, then eventually there will be no light at all. It turns itself on then off straight away, also has on the screen the big picture
    of the battery with a red bar in the bottom of it. Please help.

Kezza13, May 5, 2017
  3. nokia bh 503 charging problem

My nokia BH 503 is not charging. The red light keeps on blinking when i plug it to the charger. Earlier red light used to glow constantly, without blinking, during the charging process. I'm not able to switch on the headset. Please help

shimba---01, May 5, 2017
  4. Desktop PC's CPU Red Light keeps on blinking for a very long time.

Hi Ashok Kumar Bag.

The next time you shut down your PC please hold the shift key down and then click shutdown, with shift key still depressed.

The next time you power on does it still take thirty minutes to get going?

If so you likely need to disable Fast Startup.

Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 5, 2017
Thema:

Desktop PC's CPU Red Light keeps on blinking for a very long time.

1. Desktop PC's CPU Red Light keeps on blinking for a very long time. - Similar Threads - Desktop PC's CPU

2. red cpu light on motherboard flashing/on for a short period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red cpu light on motherboard flashing/on for a short period of time: I just upgraded my PC adding some new fans and changing gpu. In the meantime I also changed the thermal paste. The first boot up failed because the cpu fan was not inserted properly but after fixing that it worked. Now the PC pretty much runs perfectly but at most boot ups...
  3. red cpu light on motherboard flashing/on for a short period of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    red cpu light on motherboard flashing/on for a short period of time: I just upgraded my PC adding some new fans and changing gpu. In the meantime I also changed the thermal paste. The first boot up failed because the cpu fan was not inserted properly but after fixing that it worked. Now the PC pretty much runs perfectly but at most boot ups...
  4. red cpu light on motherboard flashing/on for a short period of time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU light blinking: In my inter core i3 cpu, the power button when clicked it starts blinking. The pc is not on sleep also. This is not a problem CMOS also because it is only 2.5 yrs old. This problem has occured in the past, but around 3 days it got automatically repaired. This problem occurs...
  6. CPU light blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU light blinking: In my inter core i3 cpu, the power button when clicked it starts blinking. The pc is not on sleep also. This is not a problem CMOS also because it is only 2.5 yrs old. This problem has occured in the past, but around 3 days it got automatically repaired. This problem occurs...
  7. CPU light blinking

8. CPU red light blinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    CPU red light blinking: Hi all, My display is working fine but CPU red light wont stop blinking.so whats the man reason behind?-if you could be any help-THANK YOU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-red-light-blinking/09877bfa-79b4-4080-9eae-d257be71d9d7
  9. LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.: Hello....my Hrd drive LED light is staying in red but not blinking constantly! Pls help! : I also think that the topic is wrong...sorry. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/led-light-constantly-redis-not-blinking/202083f9-7e20-4dfd-9912-31362acd1880
  10. Laptop stopped working. Wont turn on now. Red light blinks 3 times... ????

Laptop stopped working. Wont turn on now. Red light blinks 3 times... ????: My Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11e has never had any problem till today. I was hooking up a USB port hub and when I plugging the cord into the port on my laptop my computer it shut down instantly. Now it wont turn on or do pretty well anything at all. The absolute only thing I can...