Windows 10: desktop photo display

Discus and support desktop photo display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed the photo for my desktop background. Now photo does not fill entire screen, I want it to cover entire desktop. Help, please. Sue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by S.PEkiert, Sep 8, 2018.

1. S.PEkiert Win User

desktop photo display

I changed the photo for my desktop background. Now photo does not fill entire screen,

I want it to cover entire desktop. Help, please.

Sue

:)

S.PEkiert, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Angela Pun Win User

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 8, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Giridhar J Win User

desktop photo display

SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the photos folder from Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Photos App.

• Click on Settings.

• Under Sources click on the X mark next to the folder location listed to delete the location from Photos App.

• Once done try to re-add the folder by clicking on Add a Folder.

• Restart the computer and check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

desktop photo display

1. desktop photo display - Similar Threads - desktop photo display

2. Desktop Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Display: I accidently laid my arm on the bottom rows of my laptop and the picture is now 90 degrees from upright. How do I get the picture back upright? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-display/8b7149af-10cb-4a53-a8b2-8b4fe2ce336f
  3. desktop display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desktop display: my sxreen is white and all fonts (writing) ts light bue resulting in so much as icannot read anything properly have tried ti alter both windows and monitor to no avail please can anyone tell me what to do...
  4. change desktop photos automatically

change desktop photos automatically: Hello. There is plenty of help on how to use a personal photo as the desktop background, instead of the standard Win backgrounds. But how can we set the machine to change the photo at intervals, as Macs can? Thank you...
  5. Photos displayed on boot up

Photos displayed on boot up: When I switch on there are awesome photos displayed on the screen. Is it possible to get the locations of the photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/photos-displayed-on-boot-up/c7becb8e-659e-4fc6-984c-3bed69e82bde
  6. Desktop display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop display: Background color changed from white to black following forced update and now outlook and web pages have black backgrounds. How do I restore original setting?...
  7. Random desktop photos

Random desktop photos: One one PC, my desktop slide show has random backgrounds and photo 'frames' and looks very attractive. On my laptop, I can use the same folder for photos and each photo fits the screen but without the random backgrounds. I can't find a setting that is different. Both machines...
  8. Displaying Photos on map

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Displaying Photos on map: Is there a relatively easy way to display the location of a photo on a map, based on the GPS coordinated stored in the photo? I can see the coordinates in Picasa3 but getting to a location of a map is a bit of a fiddle (so far). Ideally, I'd like the map to be either...
  9. Photos display in Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos display in Win10: I have been told that Windows Photo Viewer is not active in Win10 and that registry entry is required yet I have just been viewing old photos and Photo Viewer is set as the default. When I come to view newer images it reverts to the standard ? I don't understand? Even when I...
  10. Desktop Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Display: Windows 10 Numb-nut shout out!! *Sad Can anyone PLEASE tell me how I can put all my desktop icons wherever I want on my PC,and they'll stay there,as my PC somehow keeps realigning them in a perfect square.... I DON'T WANT THIS as I prefer my own mess!! *Confused 100122