Windows 10: Desktop Pictures Changing

Discus and support Desktop Pictures Changing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I wanted to put more pictures on desktop and make them change in a couple of time but, sadly, i can't find out how do i do that. Please, help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pEverNice, Dec 28, 2018.

1. pEverNice Win User

Desktop Pictures Changing

Hello. I wanted to put more pictures on desktop and make them change in a couple of time but, sadly, i can't find out how do i do that.

Please, help me with some informations.
    Thanks for reading this and have a good day, but if you know how to do it, i would appreciate some help. I've got all of the pictures i want to put in inside of a folder.

Also if you know, please tell me the limit of the pictures i can put in. (I hope doing that is possible, if not, you can just tell me.)

Thanks.

:)

pEverNice, Dec 28, 2018

2. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Dec 28, 2018
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Desktop Pictures Changing

change size of background wall paper+it is a custon wallpaper(my picture)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps you to
    change size of background wall paper.

a) Right click on the desktop screen.

b) Select personalize and click on Desktop Background at the bottom of the screen.

c) Select the image and change the picture position to Centre from the drop down list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Desktop Pictures Changing

1. Desktop Pictures Changing - Similar Threads - Desktop Pictures Changing

2. desktop pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop pictures: I think it would be nice if you could print the location of pictures that come up when we sign in to windows. Always different pictures and would be nice to know where the location is...
  3. Desktop shortcut pictures keep changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop shortcut pictures keep changing: All the shortcuts on my desktop except recycling bin have little pictures in the bottom left of their pictures. Sometimes its a green tick, sometimes its an X or a picture of two people, etc. I've stuck an example screenshot below.Every time I log on the little addon picture...
  4. Desktop shortcut pictures keep changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop shortcut pictures keep changing: All the shortcuts on my desktop except recycling bin have little pictures in the bottom left of their pictures. Sometimes its a green tick, sometimes its an X or a picture of two people, etc. I've stuck an example screenshot below.Every time I log on the little addon picture...
  5. Desktop shortcut pictures keep changing

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. desktop icons change to picture thumbnail .

desktop icons change to picture thumbnail .: I have tried everything i know how to, but unable to change desktop icon to picture thumbnail. Need help. Is there a software to download to help?...
  7. personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency

personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency: How do I get a more frequent desktop picture change than 1 minute. I would like it more like 10 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalization-desktop-slideshow-picture-change/c3936dcb-a3fa-4a4d-b45a-307124608ab4
  8. Desktop background picture changes to solid color

Desktop background picture changes to solid color: When I right click on one of my own photos and ask to have it set as my desktop background the choice changes from picture to solid color instead of showing my photo... I've tried most everything to no avail.....
  9. desktop picture

desktop picture: how do i find out what my desk top picture is from, ie place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-picture/34c62eb8-9947-49f2-bb2e-bed38f51b959
  10. Bug changed "Desktop" to "Pictures"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bug changed "Desktop" to "Pictures"?: Attachment 31864 Upon my first reboot after installing Win10 I noticed that my "Desktop" directory name had been changed to "Pictures", I already had a Pictures directory for, you guessed it, pictures not desktop items... 1) Any idea how this might have happened (or is...