Windows 10: desktop popups interfere with work

Discus and support desktop popups interfere with work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to find out how to stop ad from popping up on the right side of my desktop as they interfere with what ever I am doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StephenSIlva2, Feb 27, 2019.

1. desktop popups interfere with work

I would like to find out how to stop ad from popping up on the right side of my desktop as they interfere with what ever I am doing

:)

StephenSIlva2, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Feb 27, 2019
  4. desktop popups interfere with work

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

desktop popups interfere with work

1. desktop popups interfere with work - Similar Threads - desktop popups interfere

2. Mcaffee Interference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mcaffee Interference: Mcaffee constantly interferes with Windows Defender, Core Isolation features are told to be turned off, McAffee breaks the Microsoft Firewall and replaces it with their own and it's getting annoying! I can never think I'm safe because every day I get a warning sign and I...
  3. information popups interfere with windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    information popups interfere with windows: There are some sort of pop-up a type of informational tip that interfere with simple mouse functions. Such as the closing of apps, filling boxes that require input text, etc.. Is there a way that I can disable this pop-up? It constantly blocks my mouse in interacting with...
  4. information popups interfere with windows

information popups interfere with windows: There are some sort of pop-up a type of informational tip that interfere with simple mouse functions. Such as the closing of apps, filling boxes that require input text, etc.. Is there a way that I can disable this pop-up? It constantly blocks my mouse in interacting with...
  5. How to disable DevTools interference into working on computer?

How to disable DevTools interference into working on computer?: After the last my Windows 10 or it was of the Edge automatic update there appear all the time, incessantly and persistently sudden changes in the display which totally distort it but can be corrected back by clicking CLOSE DevTools on the appearing menu.I do not need these...
  6. Keyboard interference

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard interference: Accidentaly There were two keyboards plugged into my computer simultaneously, and now some keys only work on one keyboard some only work on the other, even if I disconnect one. I have tried the most common solutionsdriver, uninstall, trubleshooter, safe mode.. ect Do you...
  7. Line interference

in Windows 10 Support
    Line interference: Hello, About a week ago, this started happening in Slack and OneNote, and I just noticed it happening in Discord as well. I have no idea what words to use to search for this problem, so I don't know if anyone else has come across it. This odd grid of white lines happens on...
  8. Mystery popup on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Mystery popup on Desktop: [img] This pops up occasionally in the lower right of the desktop. I cannot find a Kommodo.com on my pc or Google. Maybe it's a virus -- I use Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and no notice from either. There is no indication in Task Manager. Aside from the irritation it...
  9. windows interference

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows interference: how to make windows stop interrupting me to tell me that my display settings have been changed. Is there some kind of "don't ask this question again button"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-interference/7ad6c7e8-84b4-42f3-a503-def3151f9b44
  10. Unwanted interference

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unwanted interference: How do I get this (explicative) McAfee software off of my laptop? These (explicative) advertisements are blocking a full 1/4 of my screen! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unwanted-interference/83bbe8c0-9774-4ef3-8da8-bde2bffb800e