Windows 10: Desktop Pulse 1.0

Discus and support Desktop Pulse 1.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse! Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Desktop Pulse 1.0

Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse!

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

So, why wait? Visit the download section of the site, download the program (which comes without any restrictions and absolutely for free), and start feeling pulse of the Net today!

Desktop Pulse 1.0 main.gif

FEATURES
    At the moment Desktop Pulse has the following features:
    • Easy install/uninstall
    • Support for .gif and .jpg files
    • Using unlimited number of pictures and rotating them
    • Adjustable frequency of downloads
    • Adjustable modes: Center, Mosaic or Full Screen
    System Requirements:

Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]PC with Pentium processor or better
    Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP

Edwin, Apr 2, 2015

2. Desktop Pulse 1.0 logo_dl.gif

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

DonsiMyLive, Apr 2, 2015
  3. kevNJ Win User
    Stuck on build 10049

It will expire and then that's it. You have no choice but to upgrade to the official Windows 10 build 10240. You say you were running with Windows 7 before you installed Windows 10 build 10049? You'll have to go back to that version then go through the
    free upgrade path. If you don't have sufficient disk space, you'll need to upgrade your hardware to support it.

kevNJ, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Desktop Pulse 1.0

Desktop Pulse 1.0 63b4499dd21d4e181445630f47a0fd92_Desktop_Pulse.gif

Might be useful on a small screen if you are hearing impaired.

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Pulse 1.0

1. Desktop Pulse 1.0 - Similar Threads - Desktop Pulse

2. Go straight to Desktop after Display turns off

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Go straight to Desktop after Display turns off: I've had a search but can't find what I'm after. I have my laptop set to turn off the screen after 10 mins. I don't have a Microsoft account which I have to sign into on each start. On my previous 8.1 laptop after the screen had turned off, I could move my mouse and it...
  3. Window-10 display colors on desktop, taskbar, documents, photos all messed up, how to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window-10 display colors on desktop, taskbar, documents, photos all messed up, how to...: I accidentally changed the display colors for window-10 desktop, background colors, highlight, taskbar .. all display colors are messed up... How do I return back to factory setup? Thanks....
  4. i need Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop all default regedit keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i need Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop all default regedit keys: pls send me a screenshot of Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop submitted by /u/egg6577 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7d88o/i_need_computerhkey_current_usercontrol/
  5. Micromax MMX377G Dongle Showing No Service in my Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Micromax MMX377G Dongle Showing No Service in my Windows 10 Desktop: Dear Sir/Ma'am, I am using Micromax MMX377G 3G USB Dongle in my desktop, recently I upgraded my system to Windows 10, and my dongle is getting detected but showing " No Service " "No Signal" I updated my Universal Bus Drivers from Device Manager, change compatibility...
  6. Files deleted from desktop leave remnants.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Files deleted from desktop leave remnants.: After the update to Windows 10 2004 - whenever I delete a file from the desktop - it comes back. Not as the original file, but as some token off the file. Sometimes the file comes back as soon and the screen sleeps, sometimes the next day. There appears to be some process...
  7. Text Document or Notepad - Right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Document or Notepad - Right click on desktop: Hello Earlier I was able to get a Text Document on my desktop but now I cannot So earlier I used to follow these steps to get Text Document on my desktop Step 1 : Right click on desktop Step 2 : Cursor or mouse on New which has a arrow and then a menu pops out which...
  8. Can a single user have multiple, visually-distinct "desktop" layouts?

Can a single user have multiple, visually-distinct "desktop" layouts?: I would like to set up different visual environments for different types of work/play on my PC, for example: "Studio" desktop -- wallpaper of my favorite recording studio. Shortcuts on the desktop/taskbar icons for Cubase, Sibelius, etc. (music production software),...
  9. Feature Update 2004 - Broke Remote Desktop

Feature Update 2004 - Broke Remote Desktop: Hello all, I just wanted to mention this in case anyone else had troubles... I had a user update to Feature Update 2004 last week on Friday, and RDP broke completely. We'd attempt to connect, and the connection would spin and spin. Tried reboots, speed tests on their home...
  10. Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...: Hello, Having just updated an ASUS laptop by replacing the old hard drive to an SSD and upgraded from W7 to W10 I’m faced with rather an odd problem. When I start the laptop the desktop appears normally but then goes blank, then re-appears then goes off again, 'pulsing'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DESKTOP-1PULSVA