Windows 10: Desktop Pulse 1.0

Discus and support Desktop Pulse 1.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse! Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Desktop Pulse 1.0

Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse!

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

So, why wait? Visit the download section of the site, download the program (which comes without any restrictions and absolutely for free), and start feeling pulse of the Net today!

Desktop Pulse 1.0 main.gif

FEATURES
    At the moment Desktop Pulse has the following features:
    • Easy install/uninstall
    • Support for .gif and .jpg files
    • Using unlimited number of pictures and rotating them
    • Adjustable frequency of downloads
    • Adjustable modes: Center, Mosaic or Full Screen
    System Requirements:

Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]PC with Pentium processor or better
    Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP

Edwin, Apr 2, 2015

2. Desktop Pulse 1.0 logo_dl.gif

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

DonsiMyLive, Apr 2, 2015
  3. kevNJ Win User
    Stuck on build 10049

It will expire and then that's it. You have no choice but to upgrade to the official Windows 10 build 10240. You say you were running with Windows 7 before you installed Windows 10 build 10049? You'll have to go back to that version then go through the
    free upgrade path. If you don't have sufficient disk space, you'll need to upgrade your hardware to support it.

kevNJ, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Desktop Pulse 1.0

Desktop Pulse 1.0 63b4499dd21d4e181445630f47a0fd92_Desktop_Pulse.gif

Might be useful on a small screen if you are hearing impaired.

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Pulse 1.0

1. Desktop Pulse 1.0 - Similar Threads - Desktop Pulse

2. Desktop folder missing in Command Prompt

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Desktop folder missing in Command Prompt: Hello Gurus Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.1110) I have just reinstalled Win 10 because I couldn't find the Desktop folder when using the Command Prompt, and its still missing. Has anybody any ideas how to fix this problem ? 183207
  3. AOL Desktop Gold problem with settings

in Browsers and Email
    AOL Desktop Gold problem with settings: In late June, after having gotten a new Dell Inspiron 3880 PC, I downloaded and installed AOL Desktop Gold (Rev. 11.0.3316), and unfortunately one important thing on it doesn't work at all - the "Settings" button. Whenever I click on it, nothing happens, and if I try clicking...
  4. Remote desktop protocol setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop protocol setup: Hi guys We have a VPN in our company client. But we want to restrict access from remote desktop protocol to only machines that are phisically in local network. Is it possible to make this setup in windows? or Is it better to make it in anti virus software? 183182
  5. malfunction on desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    malfunction on desktop: hi, i just want to know why when i press letters and arrow keys other tings show up like when i press "s" the start menu will show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malfunction-on-desktop/11edd177-80e1-46aa-b29e-9d5283684c11
  6. Remote desktop protocol setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Remote desktop protocol setup: Hi guys We have a VPN in our company client. But we want to restrict access from remote desktop protocol to only machines that are phisically in local network. Is it possible to make this setup in windows? or Is it better to make it in anti virus software? 183182
  7. Lost Desktop Background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Desktop Background: I spent hours meticulously selected hundreds of photos for a desktop background slideshow on my desktop and my laptop bacground synced over it whithout even a prompt without my ever setting any preference to do so. How can I revover the deleted file of the slideshow?...
  8. Desktop Icons Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons Not Showing Up: Hey everyone, so this morning I turned on my PC and everything worked fine its just that none of the icons on either the desktop, taskbar or any folder icons show up. Its only the names that show up, I tried some methods on YouTube by deleting some icon cache and restarting...
  9. Can I package an SDL desktop application with MSIX package tool and then upload it to the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I package an SDL desktop application with MSIX package tool and then upload it to the...: Hello,Can I package an SDL desktop application with MSIX package tool?Can I upload such a package to the Microsoft Store?Is the app manifest automatically included?Do I have to modify the app manifest and how?Do I have to create a digital certificate?Do I have to sign my...
  10. Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...: Hello, Having just updated an ASUS laptop by replacing the old hard drive to an SSD and upgraded from W7 to W10 I’m faced with rather an odd problem. When I start the laptop the desktop appears normally but then goes blank, then re-appears then goes off again, 'pulsing'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DESKTOP-1PULSVA