Windows 10: Desktop Pulse 1.0

Discus and support Desktop Pulse 1.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse! Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Desktop Pulse 1.0

Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse!

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

So, why wait? Visit the download section of the site, download the program (which comes without any restrictions and absolutely for free), and start feeling pulse of the Net today!

Desktop Pulse 1.0 main.gif

FEATURES
    At the moment Desktop Pulse has the following features:
    • Easy install/uninstall
    • Support for .gif and .jpg files
    • Using unlimited number of pictures and rotating them
    • Adjustable frequency of downloads
    • Adjustable modes: Center, Mosaic or Full Screen
    System Requirements:

Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]PC with Pentium processor or better
    Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP

Edwin, Apr 2, 2015

2. Desktop Pulse 1.0 logo_dl.gif

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

DonsiMyLive, Apr 2, 2015
  3. kevNJ Win User
    Stuck on build 10049

It will expire and then that's it. You have no choice but to upgrade to the official Windows 10 build 10240. You say you were running with Windows 7 before you installed Windows 10 build 10049? You'll have to go back to that version then go through the
    free upgrade path. If you don't have sufficient disk space, you'll need to upgrade your hardware to support it.

kevNJ, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Desktop Pulse 1.0

Desktop Pulse 1.0 63b4499dd21d4e181445630f47a0fd92_Desktop_Pulse.gif

Might be useful on a small screen if you are hearing impaired.

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Pulse 1.0

1. Desktop Pulse 1.0 - Similar Threads - Desktop Pulse

2. Can't boot up desktop PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't boot up desktop PC: When I turned on my computer on June 2, I first received a black screen with the windows icon and the following message: "Fixing C: Stage ___, Total ____ %, ETA____". After that I was redirected to a blue screen with the white rotating dots, and have since been stuck on that...
  3. How to Disable Desktop Sync Settings Between Computer and Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Disable Desktop Sync Settings Between Computer and Surface Pro: Hi. So I just got a surface pro 7 and I'm using onedrive with both it and my laptop. My desktops are syncing between both so I'm getting icons that I want to keep on my desktop on my surface pro and vice versa. I found this thread right here where the OP seems to have the...
  4. Missing Desktop icons after doing the May update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Desktop icons after doing the May update.: I just update Windows 10 from 1909 to the May update using the Windows update tool. When it finished installing and I rebooted my computer, I got a small message box to say that it did recognize the user and it wouldn't allow me to continue to the desktop. I then rebooted...
  5. Windows 10 Pro, I'm missing Desktop icons after doing the May update.

Windows 10 Pro, I'm missing Desktop icons after doing the May update.: I just update Windows 10 from 1909 to the May update using the Windows update tool. When it finished installing and I rebooted my computer, I got a small message box to say that it did recognize the user and it wouldn't allow me to continue to the desktop. I then rebooted...
  6. Windows 10 desktop reorganization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 desktop reorganization: Windows 10 reorganizes my desktop when I download a file to the desktop. I have two complete columns of desktop icons on the far left. Instead of putting the new download in the next available blank space in the grid, it randomly puts the new download somewhere in the midst...
  7. I am getting an error running PowerBI Desktop after recent windows updates. How can I fix...

I am getting an error running PowerBI Desktop after recent windows updates. How can I fix...: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error...
  8. Dual monitor, second desktop via software not rendering?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual monitor, second desktop via software not rendering?: How can I no longer render my second desktop with Windows 10? I have a TV as my second desktop and use it occasionally, but I often have it off. But it is still rendered by Windows 10, is there a way to switch it off without waving around (on & off switch) and without...
  9. New desktop PC in the flat and internet 'lags' a lot more whilst gaming, browsing, watching...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New desktop PC in the flat and internet 'lags' a lot more whilst gaming, browsing, watching...: It's a friends new machine and I've noticed that when playing CoD for example the amount of packet loss/lag can be unbearable. Sometimes we time out completely. Frequency of unreliability has really risen. It's become very noticeable especially whilst gaming because we...
  10. Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...: Hello, Having just updated an ASUS laptop by replacing the old hard drive to an SSD and upgraded from W7 to W10 I’m faced with rather an odd problem. When I start the laptop the desktop appears normally but then goes blank, then re-appears then goes off again, 'pulsing'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DESKTOP-1PULSVA