Windows 10: Desktop Pulse 1.0

Discus and support Desktop Pulse 1.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse! Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Desktop Pulse 1.0

Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse!

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

So, why wait? Visit the download section of the site, download the program (which comes without any restrictions and absolutely for free), and start feeling pulse of the Net today!

Desktop Pulse 1.0 main.gif

FEATURES
    At the moment Desktop Pulse has the following features:
    • Easy install/uninstall
    • Support for .gif and .jpg files
    • Using unlimited number of pictures and rotating them
    • Adjustable frequency of downloads
    • Adjustable modes: Center, Mosaic or Full Screen
    System Requirements:

Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]PC with Pentium processor or better
    Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP

Edwin, Apr 2, 2015

2. Desktop Pulse 1.0 logo_dl.gif

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

DonsiMyLive, Apr 2, 2015
  3. kevNJ Win User
    Stuck on build 10049

It will expire and then that's it. You have no choice but to upgrade to the official Windows 10 build 10240. You say you were running with Windows 7 before you installed Windows 10 build 10049? You'll have to go back to that version then go through the
    free upgrade path. If you don't have sufficient disk space, you'll need to upgrade your hardware to support it.

kevNJ, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Desktop Pulse 1.0

Desktop Pulse 1.0 63b4499dd21d4e181445630f47a0fd92_Desktop_Pulse.gif

Might be useful on a small screen if you are hearing impaired.

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Pulse 1.0

1. Desktop Pulse 1.0 - Similar Threads - Desktop Pulse

2. desktop icons not opening the website

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop icons not opening the website: we recently had the problem of Yahoo taking over our Google chrome search engine, I some how got rid of Yahoo but now when we click on desktop icons the website does not open, it just goes to google search engine...
  3. strange things happened on my desktop after WU update v1809 17763.504 just now Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    strange things happened on my desktop after WU update v1809 17763.504 just now Windows 10: I'd been working on my laptop since 11pm last night (UK - it's 1:07am now). When shutting it down I saw that there had been a WU - Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1809 for x64-based Systems. I powered it up again and found the following had happened: (1) 40 or so...
  4. Why are my PCs swapping desktop wallpaper?

Why are my PCs swapping desktop wallpaper?: I sign in to my pc at home with my Microsoft ID. Although set up with my ID my work pc signs in with a PIN. Lately I'll come in to work, fire up my pc and behold, the desktop wallpaper is the image I have up on the one at home. Then, I'll set it back to a different image...
  5. Wired connection works on Laptop, not Desktop (Daily, Intermittent)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wired connection works on Laptop, not Desktop (Daily, Intermittent): Howdy All, I am having an issue with desktop work computers that will not connect to the internet via Ethernet cable. When I test the same cable connected with my laptop, the internet works flawlessly. The desktop issue usually only comes up once a day, and for around 30...
  6. Multiple Tiled Images Desktop Background

Multiple Tiled Images Desktop Background: Hello all, Ive hit a bit of a puzzle and was wondering if anyone can help. I Have a dual monitor setup, one landscape 27inch monitor and one portrait 24 inch monitor. I have custom backgrounds on my desktop but the portrait monitor has black bits top and bottom. I know that...
  7. How to change the Photo Live Tile images in Windows 10 desktop?

How to change the Photo Live Tile images in Windows 10 desktop?: My question is the similar to what is discussed here, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-so-you-change-the-rotating-photo-tile-images/9f98433c-7116-4eb4-8b8e-47e1a712c7e6 For me, the same five photos scroll in Photos Live Tile. Doing a search, I...
  8. Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop: Can I use REMOTE DESKTOP on my Windows 10 HOME computer to log INTO my Windows 10 PRO computer to remotely access my Windows 10 PRO computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop/7759e0a2-eeac-4434-b22b-f52216cf5d46
  9. Changing users on my desktop

Changing users on my desktop: How do I change my user access on my desktop, I am currently logged in as a visitor however I now want to log in under my own user name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-users-on-my-desktop/37ac588c-555b-4391-968d-fea956578248
  10. Desktop Wallpaper

Desktop Wallpaper: My Windows 10 desktop background keeps changing despite me taking it off of slideshow mode. I used to have it on slide show going through a folder but I decided to change it to one picture recently. Now it keeps changing and going through a slideshow even if I chose a picture...