Windows 10: Desktop Pulse 1.0

Discus and support Desktop Pulse 1.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse! Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Desktop Pulse 1.0

Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse!

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

So, why wait? Visit the download section of the site, download the program (which comes without any restrictions and absolutely for free), and start feeling pulse of the Net today!

Desktop Pulse 1.0 main.gif

FEATURES
    At the moment Desktop Pulse has the following features:
    • Easy install/uninstall
    • Support for .gif and .jpg files
    • Using unlimited number of pictures and rotating them
    • Adjustable frequency of downloads
    • Adjustable modes: Center, Mosaic or Full Screen
    System Requirements:

Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]PC with Pentium processor or better
    Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP

Edwin, Apr 2, 2015

2. Desktop Pulse 1.0 logo_dl.gif

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

DonsiMyLive, Apr 2, 2015
  3. kevNJ Win User
    Stuck on build 10049

It will expire and then that's it. You have no choice but to upgrade to the official Windows 10 build 10240. You say you were running with Windows 7 before you installed Windows 10 build 10049? You'll have to go back to that version then go through the
    free upgrade path. If you don't have sufficient disk space, you'll need to upgrade your hardware to support it.

kevNJ, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Desktop Pulse 1.0

Desktop Pulse 1.0 63b4499dd21d4e181445630f47a0fd92_Desktop_Pulse.gif

Might be useful on a small screen if you are hearing impaired.

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Pulse 1.0

1. Desktop Pulse 1.0 - Similar Threads - Desktop Pulse

2. My desktop icons suddenly disapeared and my context menu not opening as i click its just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My desktop icons suddenly disapeared and my context menu not opening as i click its just...: My desktop icons suddenly disapeared and my context menu not opening as i click its just sound i heard of error . i cant even copy icons on desktop . when i drag and copy it just doesnt copy....
  3. My desktop icons suddenly disapeared and my context menu not opening as i click its just...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My desktop icons suddenly disapeared and my context menu not opening as i click its just...: My desktop icons suddenly disapeared and my context menu not opening as i click its just sound i heard of error . i cant even copy icons on desktop . when i drag and copy it just doesnt copy....
  4. My desktop icons suddenly disapeared and my context menu not opening as i click its just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Remote Desktop Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Password: I want to connect to my Office PC from my PC in the other room.Remote Desktop APP asks me for credentials. I used all my password with no luck. I am 100% sure with my passwords.I even logged in to my microsoft account to make sure the password is correct.I did port forwarding...
  6. Remote Desktop Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Password: I want to connect to my Office PC from my PC in the other room.Remote Desktop APP asks me for credentials. I used all my password with no luck. I am 100% sure with my passwords.I even logged in to my microsoft account to make sure the password is correct.I did port forwarding...
  7. I need help with windows .net 6.0 desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with windows .net 6.0 desktop: i was trying to install it cuz of an error. I used a 3rd party software called "Uninstall tool" and i was uninstalling a game and i also didnt knew that it would also remove traces i clicked uninstall not remove all traces and it removed desktop runtime 6.0 and its asking me...
  8. Desktop links to LAN-based applications have lost thier icons ... BUT ...

Desktop links to LAN-based applications have lost thier icons ... BUT ...: I have an annoying issue, regarding application icons, which probably arose after a dreaded update:Icons setup on my desktop, for directory or files, have mutated into a useless blank bit of rubbish instead of the icons I set them up with. Now: the icons affected are still in...
  9. RENAME OF DESKTOP FOLDER NAME AD domain, Roaming profile, Redirected folder

RENAME OF DESKTOP FOLDER NAME AD domain, Roaming profile, Redirected folder: Hi,how to rename Desktop folder the shown name in case of redirected documents?In local profiles, it's easy. Just click on it in the Explorer. But in case of redirected folder, the field is disabled and we would like to rename it to the localized name.We redirect it to...
  10. Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...: Hello, Having just updated an ASUS laptop by replacing the old hard drive to an SSD and upgraded from W7 to W10 I’m faced with rather an odd problem. When I start the laptop the desktop appears normally but then goes blank, then re-appears then goes off again, 'pulsing'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DESKTOP-1PULSVA