Windows 10: Desktop Pulse 1.0

Discus and support Desktop Pulse 1.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse! Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Desktop Pulse 1.0

Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse!

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

So, why wait? Visit the download section of the site, download the program (which comes without any restrictions and absolutely for free), and start feeling pulse of the Net today!

Desktop Pulse 1.0 main.gif

FEATURES
    At the moment Desktop Pulse has the following features:
    • Easy install/uninstall
    • Support for .gif and .jpg files
    • Using unlimited number of pictures and rotating them
    • Adjustable frequency of downloads
    • Adjustable modes: Center, Mosaic or Full Screen
    System Requirements:

Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]PC with Pentium processor or better
    Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP

Edwin, Apr 2, 2015

2. Desktop Pulse 1.0 logo_dl.gif

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

DonsiMyLive, Apr 2, 2015
  3. kevNJ Win User
    Stuck on build 10049

It will expire and then that's it. You have no choice but to upgrade to the official Windows 10 build 10240. You say you were running with Windows 7 before you installed Windows 10 build 10049? You'll have to go back to that version then go through the
    free upgrade path. If you don't have sufficient disk space, you'll need to upgrade your hardware to support it.

kevNJ, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Desktop Pulse 1.0

Desktop Pulse 1.0 63b4499dd21d4e181445630f47a0fd92_Desktop_Pulse.gif

Might be useful on a small screen if you are hearing impaired.

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Pulse 1.0

1. Desktop Pulse 1.0 - Similar Threads - Desktop Pulse

2. Every time I turn on my computer, desktop 1 and 2 never stay separate and always...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I turn on my computer, desktop 1 and 2 never stay separate and always...: Like the title says. I like to separate my two windows desktops by school and fun but whenever I turn back on my computer all the files and pages stay on desktop 1. I checked my settings but I could not find a solution to this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks....
  3. HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0xx Mouse keeps freezing and abnormal high CPU percentage Blank...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-p0xx Mouse keeps freezing and abnormal high CPU percentage Blank...: Specs: CPU AMD A10-9700 Radeon R7 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 3.50GHZ RAM 8GB standard Graphics card AMD Radeon R7 and R5 optional SSD 1TB+120GB Windows 10 Home 1909 OS Build 10.0.18363.900 Hello i have a 5 year old...
  4. how do I resize the icons on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I resize the icons on my desktop?: how do I resize the icons on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-the-icons-on-my-desktop/eaaf63f0-6c53-4ac8-bc86-5216a82266ec
  5. Still trying to figure out how to improve my desktop resolution

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Still trying to figure out how to improve my desktop resolution: As my title indicates I'm trying to figure out how to set the resolution In Windows 10 so that I can see my desktop better. When I go to settings> System> Display and choose a different resolution my desktop is not feeling all of my monitor as you can see in the picture. I'm...
  6. Cannot access local account user folder except through "Desktop"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot access local account user folder except through "Desktop"?: Dear Microsoft Representatives, I have had my Windows 10 HP Envy for less than a year. When I initially set up my computer, I accidentally made a Microsoft account I've always preferred local accounts. No problem, I then made a local account with Admin privileges. The...
  7. how do I restore my old desktop

how do I restore my old desktop: how do I restore my old desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-old-desktop/235d17e0-273e-4cc8-8e98-40e8f2cbe97d
  8. Xbox and PS4 controller wont connect to my desktop anymore but will with my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox and PS4 controller wont connect to my desktop anymore but will with my laptop: I'm not able to connect a controller to my Bluetooth because it doesn't show up in Bluetooth devices when I try to connect it. I get a ghost connect sometimes called Xbox wireless controller even when i'm not trying to connect the controller. This didn't used to be problem,...
  9. Screensaver on Windows desktop, where are the photos taken ?

Screensaver on Windows desktop, where are the photos taken ?: I would like to know in a simple fashion, how i find out the location of the photos taken for my desktop screensaver. The equivalent one at my work tells you onscreen !...
  10. Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...: Hello, Having just updated an ASUS laptop by replacing the old hard drive to an SSD and upgraded from W7 to W10 I’m faced with rather an odd problem. When I start the laptop the desktop appears normally but then goes blank, then re-appears then goes off again, 'pulsing'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DESKTOP-1PULSVA