Windows 10: Desktop Pulse 1.0

Discus and support Desktop Pulse 1.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse! Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Desktop Pulse 1.0

Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse!

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

So, why wait? Visit the download section of the site, download the program (which comes without any restrictions and absolutely for free), and start feeling pulse of the Net today!

Desktop Pulse 1.0 main.gif

FEATURES
    At the moment Desktop Pulse has the following features:
    • Easy install/uninstall
    • Support for .gif and .jpg files
    • Using unlimited number of pictures and rotating them
    • Adjustable frequency of downloads
    • Adjustable modes: Center, Mosaic or Full Screen
    System Requirements:

Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]PC with Pentium processor or better
    Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP

Edwin, Apr 2, 2015

2. Desktop Pulse 1.0 logo_dl.gif

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

DonsiMyLive, Apr 2, 2015
  3. kevNJ Win User
    Stuck on build 10049

It will expire and then that's it. You have no choice but to upgrade to the official Windows 10 build 10240. You say you were running with Windows 7 before you installed Windows 10 build 10049? You'll have to go back to that version then go through the
    free upgrade path. If you don't have sufficient disk space, you'll need to upgrade your hardware to support it.

kevNJ, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Desktop Pulse 1.0

Desktop Pulse 1.0 63b4499dd21d4e181445630f47a0fd92_Desktop_Pulse.gif

Might be useful on a small screen if you are hearing impaired.

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Pulse 1.0

1. Desktop Pulse 1.0 - Similar Threads - Desktop Pulse

2. Password Expired, Unable to Log onto Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password Expired, Unable to Log onto Windows 10 Desktop: Apparently, my password to log onto the desktop expired and I'm unable to log in. When I click on "Reset Password", it asks me for a "reset disk", which I do not have. I was able to get into Command Prompt, and tried "net user <username> <new password>," but my regular...
  3. Persistent BSOD Crashes - Windows 10 Home Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent BSOD Crashes - Windows 10 Home Desktop: Good Afternoon, Lately I have been receiving persistent BSoD crashes. Every couple of days since September 14, 2020 The timing seems to coincide with when I downloaded a number of Windows updates, but I cannot be certain. Updates applied just before the first crash:...
  4. Persistent BSOD - Windows 10 Home Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent BSOD - Windows 10 Home Desktop: Good Afternoon, Lately I have been receiving persistent BSoD crashes. Every couple of days since September 14, 2020 The timing seems to coincide with when I downloaded a number of Windows updates, but I cannot be certain. Updates applied just before the first crash:...
  5. Win + D won't return to desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win + D won't return to desktop: [ATTACH] Hello folks and folkettes! Quick question: whenever I open up a game (in this case Dota 2) and I wish to return to the desktop, by either pressing either CTRL+ESC or WIN+D or even ALT+TAB, the only thing that comes on top is the taskbar. Even if I click on Aero...
  6. I cant access setting from anywhere on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant access setting from anywhere on my desktop: Hey I haven't been able to access my settings for a few days now and I'm not quite sure when this started. I've tried clicking start then settings and got nothing. I've tried typing in the search bar 'settings' and hitting enter and got nothing. I've tried clicking settings...
  7. Locked out of a Windows Desktop Machine and dont remember security questions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of a Windows Desktop Machine and dont remember security questions: Hi, I have forgotten my windows PC machine password I do remember the pin # though. It is not allowing me to enter the pin. Just giving me the option to sign in through password. Which I don't remember. I want to reset it, but i can't rememer my 3 security questions. My...
  8. windows 10 updated. I lost my background photo on desktop. How do I restore it??

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 updated. I lost my background photo on desktop. How do I restore it??: WINDOWS 10 UPDATED. I LOST MY BACKGROUND PHOTO ON DESKTOP. ONLY MY ICONS ARE ALL THERE. HOW DO I RESTORE MY PREVIOUS BACKGROUND ?? THANK YOU....
  9. Signed desktop bridge app receive yellow elevated prompt on windows 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Signed desktop bridge app receive yellow elevated prompt on windows 1909: Hi all I have an app is Desktop bridge app, and we created certificate by visual studio 2019, and get publiser name from Windows Dev Center, and all the things go wellinstall, normal launch except run an elevated execute file. When I run an elevated execute file by my...
  10. Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...: Hello, Having just updated an ASUS laptop by replacing the old hard drive to an SSD and upgraded from W7 to W10 I’m faced with rather an odd problem. When I start the laptop the desktop appears normally but then goes blank, then re-appears then goes off again, 'pulsing'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DESKTOP-1PULSVA