Windows 10: Desktop Pulse 1.0

Discus and support Desktop Pulse 1.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse! Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Desktop Pulse 1.0

Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse!

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

So, why wait? Visit the download section of the site, download the program (which comes without any restrictions and absolutely for free), and start feeling pulse of the Net today!

Desktop Pulse 1.0 main.gif

FEATURES
    At the moment Desktop Pulse has the following features:
    • Easy install/uninstall
    • Support for .gif and .jpg files
    • Using unlimited number of pictures and rotating them
    • Adjustable frequency of downloads
    • Adjustable modes: Center, Mosaic or Full Screen
    System Requirements:

Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]PC with Pentium processor or better
    Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP

Edwin, Apr 2, 2015

2. Desktop Pulse 1.0 logo_dl.gif

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

DonsiMyLive, Apr 2, 2015
  3. kevNJ Win User
    Stuck on build 10049

It will expire and then that's it. You have no choice but to upgrade to the official Windows 10 build 10240. You say you were running with Windows 7 before you installed Windows 10 build 10049? You'll have to go back to that version then go through the
    free upgrade path. If you don't have sufficient disk space, you'll need to upgrade your hardware to support it.

kevNJ, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Desktop Pulse 1.0

Desktop Pulse 1.0 63b4499dd21d4e181445630f47a0fd92_Desktop_Pulse.gif

Might be useful on a small screen if you are hearing impaired.

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Pulse 1.0

1. Desktop Pulse 1.0 - Similar Threads - Desktop Pulse

2. Wireless 900 Desktop USB dongle is broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless 900 Desktop USB dongle is broken: Hi, we have several kits of Wireless 900 Desktop at my work. Too often the dongle stops working. Is there any possibility to get a new dongle to work with the keyboard and mouse or do we have to through away those keyboards and mouses everytime? As faar as I've searched for...
  3. High Cpu spikes on ALL running processes when i move my mouse across the desktop, in games,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Cpu spikes on ALL running processes when i move my mouse across the desktop, in games,...: My cpu has been spiking 30-40 percent on all running processes for the past year when i move my mouse across the desktop. I have tried reinstall of windows several times, i have tried factory reset, uninstalling and reinstalling all drivers. Nothing is helping. It used to run...
  4. Windows 10 on a VM under Parallel desktop in a Mac mini

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 on a VM under Parallel desktop in a Mac mini: I have a Mac mini with Parallel Desktop and then I have activated the windows I have purchased butI deleted the virtual machine and install a new one then I can not activate my windows key because it assigned to old virtual machine which I also remove from devices at my...
  5. Help with Desktop files?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with Desktop files?: Not sure what I managed to do but I somehow copied my important windows files to my desktop, any idea how to get them off without deleting them permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-desktop-files/3b3962ad-44ab-45e3-a27d-51e240f353d6
  6. Desktop Icons Not Behaving Good

Desktop Icons Not Behaving Good: Hi, I changed screen resolution from 1920*1080 to 1366*768, and now I am unable to see my desktop icons there are 8 icons and I can see only 3 in 100% resolution, and if I increase the number will decrease. I have tried all possible solutions and unable to see all the icons....
  7. Cant get Icons on desktop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant get Icons on desktop: Hello, So I have recently built my own pc and went to go download stuff from the Microsoft store. I was able to download stuff like Forza 4 and MSI dragon center. The thing is when I downloaded those programs they never gave me an icon on my desktop. to be able to play Forza...
  8. Horizontal Lines on Desktop Screen after Start-Up

Horizontal Lines on Desktop Screen after Start-Up: Hi. My desktop screen is showing some flickering horizontal lines after start-up. It's appearing mostly on the desktop screen and sometimes when watching a video on Youtube when using Google Chrome only. It will disappear after 15-20 mins.I did some RAM and SSD upgrades to my...
  9. My Storage Space In my desktop on My C drive shows that I have 20 gbs worth of storage already.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Storage Space In my desktop on My C drive shows that I have 20 gbs worth of storage already.: I did a thorough parsing through all of the files on the desktops and most of the things on my desktop are shortcuts to other apps that are on a separate harddrive. Through my parsing I would estimate that there's alone around 5GB of files stored on my desktop but I can't...
  10. Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...: Hello, Having just updated an ASUS laptop by replacing the old hard drive to an SSD and upgraded from W7 to W10 I’m faced with rather an odd problem. When I start the laptop the desktop appears normally but then goes blank, then re-appears then goes off again, 'pulsing'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DESKTOP-1PULSVA