Windows 10: Desktop Pulse 1.0

Discus and support Desktop Pulse 1.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse! Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Desktop Pulse 1.0

Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse!

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

So, why wait? Visit the download section of the site, download the program (which comes without any restrictions and absolutely for free), and start feeling pulse of the Net today!

Desktop Pulse 1.0 main.gif

FEATURES
    At the moment Desktop Pulse has the following features:
    • Easy install/uninstall
    • Support for .gif and .jpg files
    • Using unlimited number of pictures and rotating them
    • Adjustable frequency of downloads
    • Adjustable modes: Center, Mosaic or Full Screen
    System Requirements:

Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]PC with Pentium processor or better
    Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP

Edwin, Apr 2, 2015

2. Desktop Pulse 1.0 logo_dl.gif

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

DonsiMyLive, Apr 2, 2015
  3. kevNJ Win User
    Stuck on build 10049

It will expire and then that's it. You have no choice but to upgrade to the official Windows 10 build 10240. You say you were running with Windows 7 before you installed Windows 10 build 10049? You'll have to go back to that version then go through the
    free upgrade path. If you don't have sufficient disk space, you'll need to upgrade your hardware to support it.

kevNJ, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Desktop Pulse 1.0

Desktop Pulse 1.0 63b4499dd21d4e181445630f47a0fd92_Desktop_Pulse.gif

Might be useful on a small screen if you are hearing impaired.

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Pulse 1.0

1. Desktop Pulse 1.0 - Similar Threads - Desktop Pulse

2. Windows 10, multiple monitors, REMOTE DESKTOP keeps minimizing whenever another program is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, multiple monitors, REMOTE DESKTOP keeps minimizing whenever another program is...: I'm using my work laptop to remote in. I was using Windows 7 before and had no problem with Remote Desktop. Using Win10 on new laptop, if I just drag the calculator over the screen with RD, it minimizes instantly. Not the end of the world, but super annoying. Anyway to stop...
  3. I got a Blue screen and now can’t get to my desktop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got a Blue screen and now can’t get to my desktop.: I recently downloaded the latest update for windows 10. Then the next day I got a blue screen and now am unable to get to my desktop. I’ve tried system restarting, system restoring, all of the advanced system settings too. It all says that the restart or restore was cancelled...
  4. Fix desktop Highlighter back to blue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix desktop Highlighter back to blue in Windows 10: My highlighter is my desktop is supposed to be blue, but its white dotted lines. This is not a big problem but sometimes when I'm bored I try to perfectly highlight objects on my wallpaper and I can't do that now. I have tried everything I could think of like using the...
  5. windows 10 unresponsive, right click desktop context works pops up but options...

windows 10 unresponsive, right click desktop context works pops up but options...: since about 2 or 3 weeks, Windows 10 randomly becomes unresponsive. I can right click desktop, context menu works pops up but options unresponsive, windows-x open up but nothing can be started. also unable to start Task Manager, the pc seems crashed with a BSOD, even clock...
  6. Desktop Window Manager using too much RAM Memory.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop Window Manager using too much RAM Memory.: I have 8Gb of ram in my laptop and for the past few days, Desktop Window Manager has been using more than 500mbs of RAM. I have the latest versions of the display adapters installed and the problem persists. Please help me out and let me know what to do....
  7. New update setup up new Desktop - how do i get the old on back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    New update setup up new Desktop - how do i get the old on back?: The latest update automatically setup a new desktop or user. I need my old one back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-update-setup-up-new-desktop-how-do-i-get-the/1a79a43e-4cc8-4525-958c-b855af432ce4
  8. Desktop Window Manager taking up too much memory

Desktop Window Manager taking up too much memory: Hi,When I open task manager, I see that Desktop Window Manager DWM.exe takes up more than 1.6 GB of memory.I've searched the internet and tried everything I could find, but nothing was a permanent fix.Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this problem?...
  9. Dell desktop not restarting after newest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell desktop not restarting after newest Windows 10 update: I have a Dell XPS 8920 desktop running Windows 10 Pro. Windows said I needed to restart to update to the latest update this morning. Pressed restart it started and after 20 minutes it never never completed, with the arrow cursor showing, and blue activity circle apparently...
  10. Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...: Hello, Having just updated an ASUS laptop by replacing the old hard drive to an SSD and upgraded from W7 to W10 I’m faced with rather an odd problem. When I start the laptop the desktop appears normally but then goes blank, then re-appears then goes off again, 'pulsing'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DESKTOP-1PULSVA