Windows 10: Desktop Pulse 1.0

Discus and support Desktop Pulse 1.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse! Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Desktop Pulse 1.0

Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse!

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

So, why wait? Visit the download section of the site, download the program (which comes without any restrictions and absolutely for free), and start feeling pulse of the Net today!

Desktop Pulse 1.0 main.gif

FEATURES
    At the moment Desktop Pulse has the following features:
    • Easy install/uninstall
    • Support for .gif and .jpg files
    • Using unlimited number of pictures and rotating them
    • Adjustable frequency of downloads
    • Adjustable modes: Center, Mosaic or Full Screen
    System Requirements:

Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]PC with Pentium processor or better
    Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP

Edwin, Apr 2, 2015

2. Desktop Pulse 1.0 logo_dl.gif

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

DonsiMyLive, Apr 2, 2015
  3. kevNJ Win User
    Stuck on build 10049

It will expire and then that's it. You have no choice but to upgrade to the official Windows 10 build 10240. You say you were running with Windows 7 before you installed Windows 10 build 10049? You'll have to go back to that version then go through the
    free upgrade path. If you don't have sufficient disk space, you'll need to upgrade your hardware to support it.

kevNJ, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Desktop Pulse 1.0

Desktop Pulse 1.0 63b4499dd21d4e181445630f47a0fd92_Desktop_Pulse.gif

Might be useful on a small screen if you are hearing impaired.

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Pulse 1.0

1. Desktop Pulse 1.0 - Similar Threads - Desktop Pulse

2. Desktop Messes Up Everytime I Create New Folder/Shortcut

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Messes Up Everytime I Create New Folder/Shortcut: So, everytime I create a new folder/shortcut to the desktop, this (see pic) happens. Can someone explain why? [img] 137005
  3. Windows 10 1903 update missing desktop files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 update missing desktop files: Hi, so i recently updated to windows 10 1903 after putting it off for a while and folders on my desktop arent there anymore and i cannot find them. So, basically the update was going normally until it went into the sign in. It came up with " The user profile server failed...
  4. Windows 10 desktop computer: Need help on how to do it all over.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 desktop computer: Need help on how to do it all over.: I have a Gateway desktop computer running Win 10 (upgraded from Win Vista). It got some problems, the more I tried to fix it the worse it gets. Now the computer doesn't even boot. Need help on how to redo everything. I did notice when the computer is just turned on,...
  5. How to see Google Play Store Application in Windows 10 Desktop

How to see Google Play Store Application in Windows 10 Desktop: Sir How to enable Google Play Store Application in Windows 10 Desktop I have downloaded Android Emulator Blue Stacks in my Windows 10.But this particular App is not working ,as it is asking for enabling Virtualization in Bios Windows 10 which is a bit...
  6. One of the best and most innovative features of IE4, yes IE4 ...was the bar on the desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One of the best and most innovative features of IE4, yes IE4 ...was the bar on the desktop...: Would love to be able to pin a 'Live Tile" to the desktop... Issue; Someone always take away the innovations that make Windows OS special....
  7. Window not closing (able to select files and folders from the desktop through the window)...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window not closing (able to select files and folders from the desktop through the window)...: i was playing minecraft and wanted to go to a new world after getting off of a 1.13 server but after clicking singleplayer panicked after noticing i had 1.14and spammed the close window button (Red "X") and then instead of the window closing it froze and i could select...
  8. When i click on a shortcut on desktop cursor takes too long

When i click on a shortcut on desktop cursor takes too long: When i click on anything on my desktop it takes too long to load folders or shortcuts and left or right click are the same . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-a-shortcut-on-desktop-cursor-takes/e5c6b3f1-8961-42b2-b2f3-6c58b8d59922
  9. Desktop photo won't change

Desktop photo won't change: No matter what folder I select and set to randomly change the default image, it seems to stick on the same one. Changing to another folder seems to work for a few changes then that to sticks with one image. If I used the root folder of my photo collection it would have...
  10. Remote Desktop Connect: The credentials that were used to connect to IP did not work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Connect: The credentials that were used to connect to IP did not work.: Hi, I am trying to use Remote Desktop Connect of Remote Desktop App to connect remotely to another computer. I find the other computer using its IP and am prompted for my credentials. When I enter my microsoft credentials, it tells me "The credentials that were used to...