Windows 10: Desktop Pulse 1.0

Discus and support Desktop Pulse 1.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse! Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Desktop Pulse 1.0

Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse!

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

So, why wait? Visit the download section of the site, download the program (which comes without any restrictions and absolutely for free), and start feeling pulse of the Net today!

Desktop Pulse 1.0 main.gif

FEATURES
    At the moment Desktop Pulse has the following features:
    • Easy install/uninstall
    • Support for .gif and .jpg files
    • Using unlimited number of pictures and rotating them
    • Adjustable frequency of downloads
    • Adjustable modes: Center, Mosaic or Full Screen
    System Requirements:

Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]PC with Pentium processor or better
    Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP

Edwin, Apr 2, 2015

2. Desktop Pulse 1.0 logo_dl.gif

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

DonsiMyLive, Apr 2, 2015
  3. kevNJ Win User
    Stuck on build 10049

It will expire and then that's it. You have no choice but to upgrade to the official Windows 10 build 10240. You say you were running with Windows 7 before you installed Windows 10 build 10049? You'll have to go back to that version then go through the
    free upgrade path. If you don't have sufficient disk space, you'll need to upgrade your hardware to support it.

kevNJ, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Desktop Pulse 1.0

Desktop Pulse 1.0 63b4499dd21d4e181445630f47a0fd92_Desktop_Pulse.gif

Might be useful on a small screen if you are hearing impaired.

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Pulse 1.0

1. Desktop Pulse 1.0 - Similar Threads - Desktop Pulse

2. The desktop takes ages to load after each update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The desktop takes ages to load after each update: I have had windows 10 for a while. However, a while ago, the desktop often takes ages to load after update. When I switch my laptop on, it is pretty quick to get onto the login screen. After logging in, a black screen comes on for ages (10 minutes or so) before the desktop is...
  3. My windows 10 hp desktop all in 1 can link with cell phones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My windows 10 hp desktop all in 1 can link with cell phones: Does the cell phone have to have a registered number (active) or like one of my cell phones I use at home with my Wi-Fi connection, Can I still link it to that phone via Wi=Fi connection? If not why not? thanks for your time with a response I do appreciate it, Terri...
  4. Invisible Window on Desktop (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Invisible Window on Desktop (Windows 10): I actually wanted to post an answer to my question that I was able to resolve. The problem: The problem I kept having was this invisible window would show up after a windows update. It was obviously a program window, however, I couldn't move it or resize it or close it....
  5. Initial setup of desktop pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Initial setup of desktop pc: I have loaded the wrong name on new PC! Can NOT change the administrator name, Can NOT delete the administrator name! I had forgotten that I had set up another coworkers new pc several years ago so, now that persons name is on this new pc for a different coworker. Any...
  6. Can I Turn An Xbox One Into A Windows 10 Desktop PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I Turn An Xbox One Into A Windows 10 Desktop PC?: So I have an old Xbox One, and it is the original. I got it as gift a year or two after its release. Lately, I took it apart, as it had been running very slowly. I cleaned up all the dust and replaced the thermal paste. But now I have came up with the idea to make it able to...
  7. Bought a genuine refurbished HP desktop with Windows 10 installed - however product Key is...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought a genuine refurbished HP desktop with Windows 10 installed - however product Key is...: telling me I do not have a valid windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-genuine-refurbished-hp-desktop-with/56771de3-2b28-4c11-9a0b-53eca7764f24"
  8. Remote desktop disconnects after few minutes & will not reconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop disconnects after few minutes & will not reconnect: I have been using remote desktop for years without any issues. Several weeks ago after a windows update I cannot use my remote desktop outside my internal network. It works fine in the home & I connect with my ipad using mobile remote desktop. but when Im at work I can...
  9. Windows 10 Desktop Won't Recognize New Monitor But Windows 10 Laptop Will?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Desktop Won't Recognize New Monitor But Windows 10 Laptop Will?: I was recently (two weeks ago) gifted a SkyTech Legacy Mini gaming PC. I got an Acer SB220Q bi HD monitor to use with it. I tried the HDMI cable I bought separately on the HDMI port in my laptop, plugged in the monitor, and within seconds, it displayed my laptop's lock...
  10. Can't login to my windows 10 desktop with non local account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login to my windows 10 desktop with non local account: I've been using a pin for 2 years now to login to my account on windows, which is also the same account that I use for onedrive, if it ever asked for my password I'd click sign in options and use my pin, since I don't remember my password, now it's only asking for my...