Windows 10: Desktop Pulse 1.0

Discus and support Desktop Pulse 1.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse! Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Desktop Pulse 1.0

Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse!

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

So, why wait? Visit the download section of the site, download the program (which comes without any restrictions and absolutely for free), and start feeling pulse of the Net today!

Desktop Pulse 1.0 main.gif

FEATURES
    At the moment Desktop Pulse has the following features:
    • Easy install/uninstall
    • Support for .gif and .jpg files
    • Using unlimited number of pictures and rotating them
    • Adjustable frequency of downloads
    • Adjustable modes: Center, Mosaic or Full Screen
    System Requirements:

Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]PC with Pentium processor or better
    Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP

Edwin, Apr 2, 2015

2. Desktop Pulse 1.0 logo_dl.gif

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

DonsiMyLive, Apr 2, 2015
  3. kevNJ Win User
    Stuck on build 10049

It will expire and then that's it. You have no choice but to upgrade to the official Windows 10 build 10240. You say you were running with Windows 7 before you installed Windows 10 build 10049? You'll have to go back to that version then go through the
    free upgrade path. If you don't have sufficient disk space, you'll need to upgrade your hardware to support it.

kevNJ, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Desktop Pulse 1.0

Desktop Pulse 1.0 63b4499dd21d4e181445630f47a0fd92_Desktop_Pulse.gif

Might be useful on a small screen if you are hearing impaired.

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Pulse 1.0

1. Desktop Pulse 1.0 - Similar Threads - Desktop Pulse

2. Microphone input picking up desktop audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone input picking up desktop audio: So I have this weird issue where my desktop audio is being picked up by the microphone input. It's not bleeding from the headset as I don't have the microphone plugged into the headset and it still happens. This occurs when it's plugged in with the USB and the Aux cable. I...
  3. Is it possible to get the default Microsoft Weather app on the desktop as a shortcut?

Is it possible to get the default Microsoft Weather app on the desktop as a shortcut?: Title. submitted by /u/VIRGILVANGOAT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzn47p/is_it_possible_to_get_the_default_microsoft/
  4. Problem with Game Profiles on I7 10700 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Game Profiles on I7 10700 Desktop: Hello All Went to Play Firefighter Simulator-The Squad on Steam eariler and discovered i was back at the beginning,i was like this is weird as i was further along, then i checked American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 and those profiles basically corrupted gone...
  5. Unable to Print from desktop HP Officejet Pro 6970

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Print from desktop HP Officejet Pro 6970: Been having an issue with printing. The error has not occurred before. Only happens on my desktop, however I can print from both my phone and laptop without issue. I have uninstalled the drivers, restarted and reinstalled the drivers for this printer and still does not print...
  6. how do I place a URL showing my home location on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I place a URL showing my home location on my desktop.: I do not seem to be able to how do I place a URL showing my home location on my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-place-a-url-showing-my-home-location-on/e7cbfec7-a3a5-43c8-b631-c30450d0bec8
  7. Microsoft power desktop automate - which forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft power desktop automate - which forum?: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/pow...op-flows/setup This looks very promising. Should we have a new forum for "automation?" 175440
  8. How do i add apps to my Windows desktop, such as Skype, Paint 3D, Cinebench etc.?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i add apps to my Windows desktop, such as Skype, Paint 3D, Cinebench etc.?: Hello. I've recently built a new pc, which I absolutely love... There is just one problem, because I wanted to make my desktop organized, with the various apps i use. I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I tried searching the applications I wanted, which coincidentally, all are...
  9. Desktop 1 + Desktop 2 taskbar setting issue

Desktop 1 + Desktop 2 taskbar setting issue: How do i unlock this taskbar setting for swtiching between desktops with separate icons? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/overdrived_mind [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lza967/desktop_1_desktop_2_taskbar_setting_issue/
  10. Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Desktop 'pulsing' after W7 - W10 upgrade...: Hello, Having just updated an ASUS laptop by replacing the old hard drive to an SSD and upgraded from W7 to W10 I’m faced with rather an odd problem. When I start the laptop the desktop appears normally but then goes blank, then re-appears then goes off again, 'pulsing'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DESKTOP-1PULSVA