Windows 10: Desktop Pulse 1.0

Discus and support Desktop Pulse 1.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse! Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Desktop Pulse 1.0

Deliver Internet content straight onto your desktop with Desktop Pulse!

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

So, why wait? Visit the download section of the site, download the program (which comes without any restrictions and absolutely for free), and start feeling pulse of the Net today!

Desktop Pulse 1.0 main.gif

FEATURES
    At the moment Desktop Pulse has the following features:
    • Easy install/uninstall
    • Support for .gif and .jpg files
    • Using unlimited number of pictures and rotating them
    • Adjustable frequency of downloads
    • Adjustable modes: Center, Mosaic or Full Screen
    System Requirements:

Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]PC with Pentium processor or better
    Desktop Pulse 1.0 [​IMG]Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP

Edwin, Apr 2, 2015

2. Desktop Pulse 1.0 logo_dl.gif

Desktop Pulse is a freeware utility which can automatically download .jpg and .gif images and put them onto your desktop as wallpaper. You can setup as many pictures as you want. Choose the frequency of update, change the sequnce of the pictures. Using Desktop Pulse, you can constanly monitor stock exhange graphs, monitor any pictures (like webcams) or simply put nice wallpapers onto your desktop every minute!

DonsiMyLive, Apr 2, 2015
  3. kevNJ Win User
    Stuck on build 10049

It will expire and then that's it. You have no choice but to upgrade to the official Windows 10 build 10240. You say you were running with Windows 7 before you installed Windows 10 build 10049? You'll have to go back to that version then go through the
    free upgrade path. If you don't have sufficient disk space, you'll need to upgrade your hardware to support it.

kevNJ, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Desktop Pulse 1.0

Desktop Pulse 1.0 63b4499dd21d4e181445630f47a0fd92_Desktop_Pulse.gif

Might be useful on a small screen if you are hearing impaired.

Slartybart, Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Pulse 1.0

1. Desktop Pulse 1.0 - Similar Threads - Desktop Pulse

2. What is blocking Windows 10 1809 on HP P6540y Desktop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is blocking Windows 10 1809 on HP P6540y Desktop?: I am trying to upgrade an HP P6540y desktop (https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02155498) , currently running Win 10 1803, but the 1809 update seems to be blocked. Clicking on "Windows Update->Check for Updates" does not start the update. I don't want to manually do an...
  3. How can I retrieve OneDrive info from old Desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I retrieve OneDrive info from old Desktop?: Hello, I had to change computers as my 3mo old Spectre was acting up. I didn't realize my OneDrive folder information that was on old computer didn't transfer over to this new computer. Why is that if this is a cloud? Please advise on how to access the old folder info....
  4. I can't setup a backup on my HP desktop. Error STATUS_WAIT_2(080070002)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't setup a backup on my HP desktop. Error STATUS_WAIT_2(080070002): Hi Sumit, Can you or someone help me setup a backup? I am currently copying File History, but the Backup procedure will not let me do a regular backup. I get the above error. Thanks...
  5. iBuyPower gaming desktop

iBuyPower gaming desktop: I bought my computer 5 days ago and it keeps popping up with this message: "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, then we'll restart for you." Everything is up to date on the computer. I'm not sure why it keeps happening but...
  6. Problem with remote desktop after updating to 1803.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with remote desktop after updating to 1803.: One of the PCs has the remote desktop enabled to connect from the other. The problem that arose is that now I cannot connect by typing the name of the computer, just by its IP. I have two Windows 10 Pro computers that I upgraded to the 1803 version. Help....
  7. Virtual Desktops

Virtual Desktops: I have created more than 13 000 virtual desktops (don't ask how and why, because I can), and my computer works slow. How can I close all this desktops in one click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-desktops/6b930387-6d82-4d5b-8580-1e84356b20c1
  8. Update 1809 just installed to my laptop. My entire desktop has changed.

Update 1809 just installed to my laptop. My entire desktop has changed.: Update 1809 just installed to my laptop. My entire desktop has changed. It appears to have been reverted to a very old version of my desktop. Where it came from, who knows. Is there a way to restore my desktop back to its appearance before the update?...
  9. problem regarding missing apps from desktop screen

problem regarding missing apps from desktop screen: I , a user of hp windows . recently,i came up with a difficulty of missing my apps suddenly from desktop screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-regarding-missing-apps-from-desktop-screen/0e2e6504-6467-4207-9094-8ae0f8f8946f
  10. how to scan to desktop a document and open it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to scan to desktop a document and open it.: how to scan to desktop a document and open it. i have windows 10 and a al in one hp envoy printer scanner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-scan-to-desktop-a-document-and-open-it/04715068-b4ae-4e00-9c37-5edccf6311bd