Windows 10: Desktop Reboot Problem.

Discus and support Desktop Reboot Problem. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm Test Engineer and I'm having a problem with one of our production equipments. I hope you could guide me in order to solve this issue as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luis_Rdz_Sandoval, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Desktop Reboot Problem.

Hello,

I'm Test Engineer and I'm having a problem with one of our production equipments. I hope you could guide me in order to solve this issue as soon as possible since it is impacting our production.

Our production equipment occasionnally reboots showing a blue screen (please see the attached picture for details).

Desktop Reboot Problem. 0b6ad088-1ee6-4f92-85ac-af5a0cd72ffe?upload=true.png

We have unstalled the new hardware and software and the problem persists. The equipment is rebooting around 20 times per day.

Do you have any suggestion that could help us to solve this issue?

Any response will be really appreciated.

Best regards,

Luis Sandoval.

:)

Luis_Rdz_Sandoval, Oct 4, 2018
  2. ex_reven Win User

Freeze and reboot problems

Dont purchase a new one.
    Check that the problem was caused by your video card for sure.

Do what jock suggested by cleaning it etc before jumping to any conclusions and possibly wasting money.

ex_reven, Oct 4, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Remote desktop rebooting

Hi,

We may need more information about the issue on the remote desktop that keeps rebooting, kindly respond to the following questions:

• How do you access the remote desktop?
    • Is the process of the connection through a wireless connection?
    We suggest that you check your firewall or antivirus settings if it is blocking the connection between the two devices.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

David Haz, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Desktop Reboot Problem.

Desktop Icons Rearrange after Reboot

Hi Fernando,

There are several causes of this problem. It might be the display settings, outdated graphic drivers, or themes allowed on the desktop icons. Since this problem happens every after Windows update, we recommend performing some troubleshooting steps that are
    applicable for the issue. We suggest that you follow these methods on how to fix this problem:

Method 1: Uncheck Align icons to grid option on your desktop.

• Right-click on the desktop
    • Select View and then untick Align icons to grid
      option.

Method 2: Prevent themes to change desktop icons.

• On Cortana search, type themes and related settings.
    • Choose Themes and related settings from the list.
    • Under Related settings, click on Desktop icon settings.
    • Untick Allow themes to change desktop icons.
    • Click on Apply and then click on OK.

Method 3: Download the latest video or graphics drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Desktop Reboot Problem.

1. Desktop Reboot Problem. - Similar Threads - Desktop Reboot Problem

2. Desktop freezes during reboots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop freezes during reboots: During reboot, My desktop Windows 10 freezes when it sees my 2nd external USB Backup HD. My setup is 2 external USB hard drives, one for all data the other is my 'backup' drive. I utilizing Windows backup....
  3. Problem with reboot windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with reboot windows: Hi to all, If I switch off and on the computer it don't have any problem, instead, if I reboot the computer for example after an update, the result is a reboot loop before the login screen. When it happen, I have to reboot in safe mode, uninstall the graphics driver, switch...
  4. Reboot problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reboot problems: I was trying to fix an issue yesterday were it said to delete the cpu cores from system configuration then restart so I did. Now my pc wont reboot properly. I have looked at countless tutorials and even tried resetting which doesn’t work. SOS....
  5. Reboot problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reboot problem: When power off my PC Lennovo T440s, it cannot be powered on when on battery unless l connect it to a cable power source. After powering it on with the help of the cable it works well with the battery. I therefore help on how to solve this problem. Thank you...
  6. Can’t reboot the desktop computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t reboot the desktop computer: My Dell Inspiron, core i3, (formerly Windows 7, later changed to Windows 10) has problem with rebooting. I tried with USB media and it worked. But when restart, work only with USB. Now i reset the PC, but it stuck. Any idea how to solve the problem?...
  7. desktop problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop problem: remove browser from top of home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/desktop-problem/1e20b4aa-1b7c-4bab-91fa-72b1259f792b
  8. Desktop after reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop after reboot: I keep several apps open on my desktop. Also have them in the Startup folder so they will run each time windows starts. Whenever win-10 restarts they do run but are scattered all over the desktop and are different size than before the reboot. In both XP and win-7 they...
  9. Desktop Ruined After Reboot and Other Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Ruined After Reboot and Other Problems: I have no idea what happened, but now, my desktop has NO icons, and if I click on the Start Button, what I get is the desktop theme with the start button menus, etc., superimposed on the theme. Just found something else: I clicked on the "minimize to desktop button" while...
  10. Desktop Problems (But Fixes After Reboot!)

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Problems (But Fixes After Reboot!): Hi all, I'm new to this forum so apologies if this doesn't make sense!! I've recently upgraded my Windows 10 to the new 1511 version and after a while I've noticed a few issues with my desktop in that all the icons disappear when it boots up and also my Dropbox doesn't...