Windows 10: desktop repair

Discus and support desktop repair in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; kako da vratim svoj radni sto nazad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-repair/93635ee7-8cc6-4832-b35e-f618a777509f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nijazbabic, Nov 29, 2018.

1. desktop repair

kako da vratim svoj radni sto nazad

:)

nijazbabic, Nov 29, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 29, 2018
  3. OneMoar Win User
    I flashed my DCII-7970 with Ati flash and now it's not working

open a RMA with ASUS send the card in for repair if atiflash isn't listing both cards then there is no possibility for you to repair it

OneMoar, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

desktop repair

Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

desktop repair

1. desktop repair - Similar Threads - desktop repair

2. How to repair useless desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to repair useless desktop: My Lenovo M900sff is now un-usable after a windows update last Thursday evening. I have tried to trace the problem with no success. So I have now downloaded the Microsoft media creation tool and got similar results to other posts on the Internet. The screen stays blue...
  3. How to repair useless desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to repair useless desktop: My Lenovo M900sff is now un-usable after a windows update last Thursday evening. I have tried to trace the problem with no success. So I have now downloaded the Microsoft media creation tool and got similar results to other posts on the Internet. The screen stays blue...
  4. How to repair useless desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 8.1 'Hard Disk 1 - 3F1 error': need advice on repairing HD with another desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 'Hard Disk 1 - 3F1 error': need advice on repairing HD with another desktop: Good Morning. I know... old old system but it was working more or less fine and I was preparing to upgrade in Jan. 3F1 error came yesterday. Facts:0. HP Pavilion 500 Desktop, original drive 1TB1. Acronis back up has been indicating for a few weeks a problem with the HD2....
  6. Windows 8.1 'Hard Disk 1 - 3F1 error': need advice on repairing HD with another desktop

Windows 8.1 'Hard Disk 1 - 3F1 error': need advice on repairing HD with another desktop: Good Morning. I know... old old system but it was working more or less fine and I was preparing to upgrade in Jan. 3F1 error came yesterday. Facts:0. HP Pavilion 500 Desktop, original drive 1TB1. Acronis back up has been indicating for a few weeks a problem with the HD2....
  7. Desktop won't boot properly Reboot and Select proper Boot device/Repairing disk errors loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop won't boot properly Reboot and Select proper Boot device/Repairing disk errors loop: I had opened the Epic Games launcher on my computer, and it had blue screened my computer. It sent me to the reboot and select proper boot device screen. I've seen this before, usually I just go to bios, load Optimized Defaults, then fix my boot priority. However this time,...
  8. Desktop won't boot properly Reboot and Select proper Boot device/Repairing disk errors loop

Desktop won't boot properly Reboot and Select proper Boot device/Repairing disk errors loop: I had opened the Epic Games launcher on my computer, and it had blue screened my computer. It sent me to the reboot and select proper boot device screen. I've seen this before, usually I just go to bios, load Optimized Defaults, then fix my boot priority. However this time,...
  9. Desktop won't boot properly Reboot and Select proper Boot device/Repairing disk errors loop

10. Hp desktop stuck on preparing automatic repair

Hp desktop stuck on preparing automatic repair: So a few days ago I accidentally pressed the power button multiple times instead of holding it my pc shut off but when I turned it back on it showed preparing automatic repair on the screen then after a few seconds said my device ran into a problem I'm not sure what to do to...