Windows 10: Desktop Res & Active Signal Res are different

Discus and support Desktop Res & Active Signal Res are different in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; [img] My Monitor when I press the button says 1920x1080. I want to fully use 1440x1080 also noticing this slight flicker when playing games etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by iTurniKill, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Desktop Res & Active Signal Res are different

Desktop Res & Active Signal Res are different [​IMG]

My Monitor when I press the button says 1920x1080. I want to fully use 1440x1080 also noticing this slight flicker when playing games etc. Never did this when using windows 7.. Just recently upgraded, any help would be appreciated

:)

iTurniKill, Mar 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 Pro Re-activation problems

No, new motherboard. They no longer make the model I was replacing so it is a different model.

Just to be clear, I am having the issue at step 6:

How to re-activate Windows 10 after a hardware change | Windows Central

I never see the "Make it yours" text, it is just a blank white page.

Desktop Res & Active Signal Res are different [​IMG]

Flogger23m, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Re installation and Activation

Hi Shahzaib,

If you are re-installing Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on your PC, you need to create installation media using the Media Creation Tool and choose Windows 10 as your edition. When you start the installation, choose to skip entering a product key, and instead
    choose to install Windows 10 Pro.

Once you are at the Windows 10 Pro desktop, follow the steps below:

• From the Start Menu, click Setting.
    • Then Update & security,
    • And select Activation.
    If your PC was previously running Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, click the
    Go
    to store button and you can reclaim the edition change to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations at no additional charge.

Let us know how it went for further help.

Rey Cam, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Desktop Res & Active Signal Res are different

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Desktop Res & Active Signal Res are different

1. Desktop Res & Active Signal Res are different - Similar Threads - Desktop Res Active

2. Streched res

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streched res: I want to switch to 1280x1024custom using intel graphics panel from 1920x1080 to help on running games i just want to make sure nothing gets damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streched-res/49f3f058-b0a6-4775-b7e7-375f0bc1ccbd
  3. Streched res

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streched res: I want to switch to 1280x1024custom using intel graphics panel from 1920x1080 to help on running games i just want to make sure nothing gets damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streched-res/49f3f058-b0a6-4775-b7e7-375f0bc1ccbd
  4. Streched res

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screen Res change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Res change: Hello. I am wondering if I am able to write a line of code that will change my screen resolution when I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have tried QRes but I couldn’t quite figure it out, any suggestions? submitted by /u/CoolKidSylas [link] [comments]...
  6. Low res installers

Low res installers: All installers are super low res . And orange app is also super low res . My monitor is a 1080 p one submitted by /u/Gooierwheat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l9t12g/low_res_installers/
  7. Two monitors different res

Two monitors different res: Hello there, I have two monitors hooked up to my rig, one is 1080p, my secondary monitor, and the other one is 1440p as my main. Now when I move my mouse around, I can only access my secondary monitor in a confined space on the border of my main monitor, which makes sense, as...
  8. Mouse cursor too big because based on signal res and not desktop res

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor too big because based on signal res and not desktop res: How to ? Change the fact that cursor size is based on signal resolution OR change signal resolution Hello, I have 2 monitors, 1 is natively a 4k res monitor the other is not, it's a hd monitor. Since I plugged in the 4k one, when I go in the desktop resolution option of...
  9. perfmon /res hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    perfmon /res hangs: When i open perfmon /res at hard drive monitoring tab and copy lots of files it hangs. Also after i joined ntp pool at https://www.ntppool.org/en/join.html perfmon /res hangs when i open network tab....
  10. Not getting full res on desktop replacement setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not getting full res on desktop replacement setup: I'm trying to use Windows 10 laptops as desktop replacements. My NEC monitor has a native resolution of 2560 x 1440. The highest res I can display is 1920 x 1080. I've tried both a 1920 x 1080 laptop (Lenovo 330) and an HP Envy with a 4K display. One complication, the NEC...