Windows 10: Desktop right click a bit time to respond.

Discus and support Desktop right click a bit time to respond. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently upgraded from windows 10 to 11. Everything works fine for me, but desktop right click is taking a bit time to respond around 2 secs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NikhilKolhapuri, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Desktop right click a bit time to respond.

Hello, I recently upgraded from windows 10 to 11. Everything works fine for me, but desktop right click is taking a bit time to respond around 2 secs but right click in explorer or browsers is working fine. Is there any way to fix this issue ?Thanks and regards.

:)

NikhilKolhapuri, Dec 16, 2021

2. Color bit depth is at 6-bit on Display properties of Windows 10 pro

Try the below suggested steps and check if the suggested options are available to change the Color bit Depth value

1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
    2. Expand the Display, and then highlight the Change resolution.
    3. On the right side, check if there is 8 bpc listed under
      Output color depth.
    4. You may select 8 bpc and restart the device to witness the changes.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 16, 2021
  3. imanalien Win User
    No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Dec 16, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Desktop right click a bit time to respond.

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Desktop right click a bit time to respond. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 16, 2021
Thema:

Desktop right click a bit time to respond.

1. Desktop right click a bit time to respond. - Similar Threads - Desktop right click

2. Desktop right click a bit time to respond.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop right click a bit time to respond.: Hello, I recently upgraded from windows 10 to 11. Everything works fine for me, but desktop right click is taking a bit time to respond around 2 secs but right click in explorer or browsers is working fine. Is there any way to fix this issue ?Thanks and regards....
  3. Right click on Desktop takes long time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click on Desktop takes long time: For some reason when I use the RMB while in desktop it takes around 5 seconds to open and only in desktop... In games,Programs,etc.... it is smooth. Any way to fix that? submitted by /u/AhmedKiller2015 [link] [comments]...
  4. Right click not responding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Right click not responding: Dear Support team, Need help below 1. Right click of any file, folder, application, software is not working, it keep on scrolling round? 2. Windows defender scan is suspending continuously while full scan or custom scan or quick scan? 3. Inadvertently I installed one...
  5. Right clicking on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right clicking on desktop: When I left- click on the desktop and click either personalize or display settings a system 32 pop-up appears for less than a second but disappears without opening display settings or personalize. I have done a scan and check disk but nothing. Thanks for any help!...
  6. Windows 10 right click on desktop not responding

Windows 10 right click on desktop not responding: I recently reset my windows 10 pc. Everything is working fine except that right-click on the desktop is not responding and eventually I am not able to click on the desktop icons. However, all applications and start menu are working normally. Can anyone help?...
  7. Right click not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right click not responding: C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs,...
  8. right click not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click not responding: recently ,I reset my laptop and after the installation I face an issue whenever I try to right click on the desktop window the cursor goes to loading state and doesn't responds or open the context menu. Is there any solution ?? please help!!...
  9. right-click on desktop

right-click on desktop: Hey, lately whenever I right-click on the desktop (to create a folder, document, etc.), the menu does not opened, and the system gets stuck for a few minutes. The blue circle continues to rotate for 40-50 minutes after a click, and then the menu opened. Is there a...
  10. Right click not responding......

Right click not responding......: Yesterday i reset my windows 10 and after the fresh startup , when i click the right mouse button (right click) on desktop .....then it did not respond infact only the blue circle was just loading , loading and still loading.......How to resolve this problem please tell if...