Windows 10: desktop screen colors

Discus and support desktop screen colors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my desktop screen has changed colors. It look as if it has switched to a dark setting Black i would like to change it back to normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidHeuser, Mar 22, 2020.

1. desktop screen colors

my desktop screen has changed colors. It look as if it has switched to a dark setting Black i would like to change it back to normal

:)

DavidHeuser, Mar 22, 2020

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 22, 2020
  3. How to change default desktop color

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you would like to change the default desktop color.

You may follow the steps given below and check.

• Click on the start button.

• Click on settings.

• Click on personalization.

• Select color.

• Choose a color for your desktop.

I would suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below and check if that helps.

Get Started with Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Mar 22, 2020
  4. desktop screen colors

change desktop background color

Patricia Ray

The answer given below did not solve my problem. I followed the steps given and when I returned to my work screen it was still black, there does not seem anyway to save your changes and color selection.

RAYPATRICIA, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

desktop screen colors

1. desktop screen colors - Similar Threads - desktop screen colors

2. desktop icon color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop icon color: hello i would like to ask about desktop icon`s color.since i have upgraded on win11 when i tap one time with the mouse on the icon the color of the icon became a trasparent white but i would like to change..since my image is light......
  3. Color managed desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Color managed desktop: Do you think that this new pathetic Windoze eleven will finally have fully color managed desktop enviroment? Or they have budget only for new icons, rounded UI elements and centered start menu? Increasing number of people are buying wide color gamut monitors with or without...
  4. Desktop color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop color: Change desktop background color to original. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-color/b0778c90-2c45-4525-801d-2cd2cccbf264
  5. Desktop colors, themes

Desktop colors, themes: I'm a novice. Was playing with colors and themes of desktop and must have hit saved. Now I can't get back to the default. This is awful -- black and blue and yellow. Help!...
  6. font color on desktop

font color on desktop: Windows must have recently made an update as the desktop background that I had was changed to a picture. I changed it back to a solid color but now the text it almost impossible to read. It is white with a black shadow. I want it to just be black text. Anyone know how to...
  7. desktop background color

desktop background color: to whom it may concern, how do I change the desktop background color to white with black text, that I can read and see, i'm color blind thank you, for the help..e.h....
  8. Desktop color

Desktop color: Is there any way to change desktop color? Thank you!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-color/a3dbd518-7f6f-41c8-9bd9-5f6fae4b9889
  9. desktop text color

desktop text color: The text under each desktop icon is white and illegible against my background. Black would be a lot better. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-text-color/1cba4a1c-bbb8-47fb-8d4c-aba9178479e5
  10. color icons on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    color icons on desktop: Many icons on my desktop have no color and these seem to be the ones that keep moving around when the machine is shut down. Anybody have any suggestions? 59589

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change my screen color back to normal