Windows 10: Desktop screen constantly "reloading" repeatedly every few seconds

Discus and support Desktop screen constantly "reloading" repeatedly every few seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I've successfully logged on to my computer, I've reached to my desktop screen only to find out that the screen keeps on reloading repeatedly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Li micah, May 28, 2020.

1. Li micah Win User

Desktop screen constantly "reloading" repeatedly every few seconds

After I've successfully logged on to my computer, I've reached to my desktop screen only to find out that the screen keeps on reloading repeatedly. Where every few seconds, the icons would disappear and reappear and the wallpaper would turn black and then reappear over and over again. The icons on the task bar would also disappear and reappear as well. Trying to open the icons are difficult, as well as trying to open the Windows start button, due to the constant rebooting every few seconds. Please help if you can would be much appreciated, thanks.

:)

Li micah, May 28, 2020

2. Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, May 28, 2020
  3. Tantailus Win User
    Desktop/Taskbar constantly reloading

I recently upgraded from windows 7 home premium to windows 10 with the free upgrade, it installed fine and was working great until the the desktop screen and taskbar began to constantly reload. I tried running the sfc /scannow on the command. Everything
    keeps refreshing I am unable to open anything quick enough without it closing due to the constant refresh. I've checked other topics to try and fix this issue Please help this is quite frustrating. I cannot seem to identify a third party problem but run malwarebytes
    & hitman (were fine in 8.1).

Tantailus, May 28, 2020
  4. RickHSV Win User

Windows Desktop Constantly Reloads

RickHSV, May 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Desktop screen constantly "reloading" repeatedly every few seconds - Similar Threads - Desktop screen constantly

2. Constant stuttering every second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant stuttering every second: Hello,I recently started having a problem within the last day where the entire computer will freeze almost every second for a millisecond while audio sounds fine and is never interrupted.I don’t remember doing anything that would have started this besides disabling the...
  3. Desktop flashes my Winows Color every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop flashes my Winows Color every few seconds: Every few seconds, my desktop flashes my Windows Colour, and all the icons dissappear and reappear.It's also made my computer run slower.Link to a video of what it looks like: http://imgur.com/gallery/8zrwLiX...
  4. popup every few seconds

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    popup every few seconds: hi i keep getting a popup saying your licence is about to exspire soon & when i go to activation it wont let me troubleshoot it i am just at a loss as i dont know what they are asking for can anyone help also will i lose my internet connection without this licence ? thankyou...
  5. Black Screen for a few seconds, then returns to normal, then repeats.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Screen for a few seconds, then returns to normal, then repeats.: Usually after I close a game and return to my desktop, my screen will have a minor glitch then go to a black screen for a few seconds then return to normal. Then everything happens again after like 10 seconds and it just repeats until I restart. This started happening out of...
  6. My screen goes black every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen goes black every few seconds: My windows 10 screen goes black every few seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-goes-black-every-few-seconds/10b40768-8ba8-478a-833d-893b3fdc06b4
  7. Random flash on screen every few seconds

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random flash on screen every few seconds: I can see a random flash of a window or some widget on my screen every few seconds. I want to find out the application that is doing it. Any ideas how I can find out? Thanks...
  8. Desktop icons are constantly reloaded

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons are constantly reloaded: If I open file explorer about every minute my windows 10 desktop icons are reloaded. If I reopen it in less than 30 or so seconds after closing it, this doesn't happen. How to fix this?...
  9. Screen dims and brightens every few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen dims and brightens every few seconds: The screen on my Dell Inspiron 5555 laptop keeps dimming then brightening every few seconds. I'm running Windows 10 with the October 2018 update. I've tried to adjust the battery settings, the power mode, and the brightness, but I've had no luck solving the problem. Is...
  10. Desktop and browser continous flickering for every few seconds-win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop and browser continous flickering for every few seconds-win10: Hi, GOOGLED AND GOT MANY SOLUTIONS for this problem, But any of them didnt worked for me There was continuous flickering or refresh of my desktop and browser as well when i open any site. SO this does not allow me to search or type anything in address bar. Faced a...