Windows 10: desktop screen does not allow me to minimize the screen

Discus and support desktop screen does not allow me to minimize the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; desktop pc no longer allows me to minimize the screen, why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertWhittaker2, Oct 10, 2019.

1. desktop screen does not allow me to minimize the screen

desktop pc no longer allows me to minimize the screen, why?

:)

RobertWhittaker2, Oct 10, 2019
  2. TIGR Win User

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 10, 2019
  4. desktop screen does not allow me to minimize the screen

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Doesn't work red circle appears will not allow it

ChrisBruse, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

desktop screen does not allow me to minimize the screen

1. desktop screen does not allow me to minimize the screen - Similar Threads - desktop screen does

2. CS:GO minimizes with second screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS:GO minimizes with second screen?: Hey, whenever I play CS:GO and click something on my 2nd screen, CS:GO minimizes. Especially for streaming this is very unpractical. How can I prevent this. I have found nothing in the ingame options. https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/csgo-minimiert-sich-bei-zweitem-bildschirm
  3. Random Minimizes in Full Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Minimizes in Full Screen: Hi guys, In the last week i've been through random minimizes while in full screen (Movies,Clips,Games Etc.) I tried checking for malware, there wasn't any malware. I also tried to format my pc, still same issue. Anyone knows a solution? Thanks! submitted by /u/Ofeku1...
  4. Desktop disappeared and can't minimize screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop disappeared and can't minimize screens: I did an update and now all my desktop shows apps and not my icons. And I can't do short cuts nor minimize screens. I have tried various solutions I have found on the internet and NOTHING is working. Very frustrated and wasting alot of my time. :(...
  5. Remote desktop connection with a blank screen after minimized window.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote desktop connection with a blank screen after minimized window.: I can connect to the remote desktop as usual and do what I need to do. However, when I minimized the remote desktop screen (still connected) and do something else, then switching back to the remote desktop screen, I can only see blank screen. In this case, no matter how...
  6. Minimize my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minimize my screen: Were there changes today? Suddenly I cannot minimize my screen - ARRRRGH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-my-screen/adc52697-2fad-488b-a122-e51a2cdbea98
  7. Full Screen Apps Minimizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full Screen Apps Minimizing: I have a two monitor set up. When I'm watching videos full screen on the Netflix app and Movies and Video player and I click on something on my other screen, apps automatically minimize my video and pause it. Is there some setting in windows where I can turn this off?...
  8. Screen started to minimize

Screen started to minimize: I use Windows 10, a laptop with an on-screen keyboard. The screen of my laptop started to minimize by itself. This issue occurs without any participation from my side and I have to make it larger manually....
  9. minimize screen

minimize screen: For a couple of weeks now, if I want to put a web page on my desktop, I would minimize the page and left click on the address bar and move the icon to the desktop. Now when I try to minimize the page I get a small blue line around the page and it does not minimize. Is there...
  10. Games or any full screen program minimize to desktop randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Games or any full screen program minimize to desktop randomly: Every five minutes or so my full screen programs minimize to the desktop while the mouse is idle(when I'm using a controller or watching a movie), and i believe the culprit is an application that opens and closes before I can see it. I've scoured the event viewer, and have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why cant I minimize screens

2. Why cant I minimize my screen