Windows 10: desktop screen

Discus and support desktop screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I restore my window 10 desktop screen to the normal size?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Denise Baity, Apr 29, 2019.

1. desktop screen

How do I restore my window 10 desktop screen to the normal size?

:)

Denise Baity, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 29, 2019
  3. TIGR Win User
    Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

4. desktop screen

windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

desktop screen

1. desktop screen - Similar Threads - desktop screen

2. Lower resolution but full screen Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lower resolution but full screen Remote Desktop: Maybe someone here can help me. I am using my Surface Book to remote into my desktop in my house. My problem is my desktop can't keep up with the resolution (3000x2000). I want to force the resolution to 1920x1280 but still keep the Remote Desktop full screen. Even if I edit...
  3. Remote Desktop: How not to let the controlled Windows 10 device go into login screen

Remote Desktop: How not to let the controlled Windows 10 device go into login screen: I use „RD Client“ on iOS. It‘s the Microsoft app. Whenever i remote control my Windows 10 Pro PC over my private network, the PC goes into login screen. Is it possible to have just a mirror like mechanic. So the PC screen stays. I want for example just remotely volume...
  4. Desktop screen replaced by a few of the icons that are available; many items on taskbar...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop screen replaced by a few of the icons that are available; many items on taskbar...: I am running Windows 10 with automatic updates on an Acer Aspire TC-780. The computer came with software that requires me to login after not using it for a specified amount of time. I have had the computer for 2 years without a problem. This morning I came down and when I...
  5. Desktop Icons Stuck on top of screen and invisible

Desktop Icons Stuck on top of screen and invisible: So I was messing around with the Display Settings and I was curious what would happen if I changed the percentage of the of the Scale and Layout manually to about 300. After changing it back however, I now fully regret it because my screen looks fine but my desktop icons are...
  6. Full screen desktop margin padding? Any programs/apps/suggestions?

Full screen desktop margin padding? Any programs/apps/suggestions?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NEOXKitten [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggbtdh/full_screen_desktop_margin_padding_any/
  7. Kmode Exception not handled blue screen about 1 min after hitting desktop - Provided...

Kmode Exception not handled blue screen about 1 min after hitting desktop - Provided...: I keep getting this error really quickly while im trying to work from home- Please find the minidump in this dropbox file... Im unsure what else to do. Please let me know if you need any additional information...
  8. since last upgrade the desktop will not load at the log in screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    since last upgrade the desktop will not load at the log in screen: Since the last windows 10 upgrade, the desktop will not load at the log in screen. There for, when the desktop loads I have to wait for everything to load. Thank you. Windows Specifications Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version: 1903 Installed: 10/20/2019 OS Build: 18362.778...
  9. my desktop is now a split screen how do I change it back to only have one screen open at a...

my desktop is now a split screen how do I change it back to only have one screen open at a...: Something changed since yesterday. Did a Firefox update cause my screen to split and show half of my desktop and half of what I want to work on? I can't access the right side of the split screen. How can I change it back, even if it means deleting a recent change that I did...
  10. How do I move my apps from bottom task bar to the desktop screen? Second how do I talk to...

in Cortana
    How do I move my apps from bottom task bar to the desktop screen? Second how do I talk to...: How do I move my apps from bottom task bar to the desktop screen? Second how do I talk to Cortana? Where is the mic? * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: Apps and cortana...