Windows 10: Desktop showing for few seconds before lock screen

Discus and support Desktop showing for few seconds before lock screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I noticed that when the screen is locked, when resuming from sleep, the desktop will still show for few seconds before actually loading the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by asterixmic, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Desktop showing for few seconds before lock screen

Hi,

I noticed that when the screen is locked, when resuming from sleep, the desktop will still show for few seconds before actually loading the login screen.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I am on a clean install with the latest updates.

Thanks

:)

asterixmic, Dec 21, 2015

2. Booting issue in Lumia 520

My Lumia 520 restarts after showing the Lock screen for a few seconds. It happens in a chain.

Mobile boots-Lock Screen for a few seconds-Reboots.

Tried to Hard reset the mobile. But couldn't succeed.

Has someone got any solution for this?

Kindly help.

Regards,

M.Ramprakash

RamprakashIPS, Dec 21, 2015
  3. PteJack Win User
    Personalization Screenshow Setting

What happened to the ability to Randomize the Desktop Personalization Screen Show and set a 30 Second Refresh Rate?

And why doesn't the Lock Screen Slide Show work?

PteJack, Dec 21, 2015
Thema:

Desktop showing for few seconds before lock screen

1. Desktop showing for few seconds before lock screen - Similar Threads - Desktop showing few

2. Lock Screen Hanging a Few Seconds After 22H2 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Hanging a Few Seconds After 22H2 Update: Hello allAfter 22H2 update, upon the first start my lock screen hangs a few secons before I can enter my password. Before, as soon as the spotlight image showed up, I could instantly hit any key on the keyboard to type my PIN. Now it takes a few seconds like 4 or 5 before my...
  3. Lock Screen Hanging a Few Seconds After 22H2 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Hanging a Few Seconds After 22H2 Update: Hello allAfter 22H2 update, upon the first start my lock screen hangs a few secons before I can enter my password. Before, as soon as the spotlight image showed up, I could instantly hit any key on the keyboard to type my PIN. Now it takes a few seconds like 4 or 5 before my...
  4. Why lock Screen showing Desktop Icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why lock Screen showing Desktop Icons?: Earlier today, I noticed that even though Windows was still locked, my lock screen background was displaying my desktop icons and background instead of the lock screen background. It only happened one time - now when I lock it, the lock screen background is displayed like...
  5. Why lock Screen showing Desktop Icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why lock Screen showing Desktop Icons?: Earlier today, I noticed that even though Windows was still locked, my lock screen background was displaying my desktop icons and background instead of the lock screen background. It only happened one time - now when I lock it, the lock screen background is displayed like...
  6. Why lock Screen showing Desktop Icons?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Unlocked Lock screen showing before screen off

in Windows 10 Support
    Unlocked Lock screen showing before screen off: hi this is a bit of strange one - on my new Zenbook i noticed that the lockscreen shows up BEFORE the pc goes to screen off - there is no screen saver configured in settings or aynthjing and the weird part is that it's unlocked also, so you can click ENTER or spacebar or a...
  8. Window 10 randomly lock in few seconds

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window 10 randomly lock in few seconds: My window 10 is randomly lock and show sign in screen and I'll have to enter password again and again. It happened in every few seconds. I re-install my window and also update my window but this problem is not resolved yet. So i request to you that please help me in this...
  9. Desktop screen constantly "reloading" repeatedly every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop screen constantly "reloading" repeatedly every few seconds: After I've successfully logged on to my computer, I've reached to my desktop screen only to find out that the screen keeps on reloading repeatedly. Where every few seconds, the icons would disappear and reappear and the wallpaper would turn black and then reappear over and...
  10. PC shows lock screen after a few minutes idle

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC shows lock screen after a few minutes idle: I can not get my pc to follow my Power and Sleep settings. After 5 minutes of inactivity, the screen is blank and I have to wake it and login. [img] 33957