Windows 10: Desktop Sidebar
Discus and support Desktop Sidebar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running W10 Pro V1909 (Build 18363.418) at the moment but plan to update to V20H2 (Build 19042) in a few days. Silly question. Since Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CJW, Jan 11, 2021.
Thema:
Desktop Sidebar
Loading...
-
Desktop Sidebar - Similar Threads - Desktop Sidebar
-
Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Updates to Fix Remote Desktop Services Failures
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Releases Emergency Windows Updates to Fix Remote Desktop Services Failures: To deal with the Remote Desktop Services (RDS) failures caused by the September 2026 security updates, as well as with Hyper-V and USB audio problems on certain versions of Windows, Microsoft has issued emergency out-of-band Windows updates. The September 2026 security... -
September Windows Server Updates Break Remote Desktop Services Across 2019, 2022, and 2025
in Windows 10 NewsSeptember Windows Server Updates Break Remote Desktop Services Across 2019, 2022, and 2025: Windows administrators have reported that the September 2026 cumulative updates are leading to failures of Remote Desktop Services (RDS) on Windows Server 2019, 2022, and 2025, which stops users from being able to connect and, in a number of instances, necessitates a hard... -
Windows 11 Pro pulling up multiple desktops and sidebar automatically.....help!
in Windows 10 GamingWindows 11 Pro pulling up multiple desktops and sidebar automatically.....help!: Hi,I have Win 11 Pro and it is automatically pulling up multiple desktops and the sidebar notifications automatically.I've disable multiple desktops but it's still behaving the same.Please helpThanks... -
Windows 11 Pro pulling up multiple desktops and sidebar automatically.....help!
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWindows 11 Pro pulling up multiple desktops and sidebar automatically.....help!: Hi,I have Win 11 Pro and it is automatically pulling up multiple desktops and the sidebar notifications automatically.I've disable multiple desktops but it's still behaving the same.Please helpThanks... -
How to attach the Edge sidebar to Windows desktop
in Windows 10 NewsHow to attach the Edge sidebar to Windows desktop: [IMG]If you want to attach the Edge sidebar to Windows desktop, here is how to do that. You can detach the sidebar and show it on your desktop as a standalone feature, which is fully functional. You must have Microsoft Edge version 116 or later to show or hide the Edge... -
Windows 10 users may now attach Microsoft Edge's sidebar to the desktop
in Windows 10 NewsWindows 10 users may now attach Microsoft Edge's sidebar to the desktop: Microsoft has published Microsoft Edge 116, a new stable version of its Chromium-based browser. Released on August 21, 2023, Microsoft Edge 116 includes security updates and two new features. Existing installations of Microsoft Edge should receive the update automatically,... -
Two Desktop icons under This PC sidebar, Downloads vanished
in Windows 10 CustomizationTwo Desktop icons under This PC sidebar, Downloads vanished: I was trying to play around trying to change the target location of the desktop. Somehow, now I have ended up with two Desktop shortcuts on the Sidebar with the Downloads shortcut vanished. My question is, how do I remove one of these Desktop shortcuts, and how do I add the... -
Desktop and sidebar gone green screen Please help!
in Windows 10 CustomizationDesktop and sidebar gone green screen Please help!: I was going through my Task Manager Processes and went into memory processes closing programs to free up space and suspended "Explorer.exe" now my desktop is completely green, no sidebar, no program icons, normal and right-clicking do nothing, and Ctrl + Alt + Esc and won't... -
Desktop and sidebar gone green screen
in Windows 10 CustomizationDesktop and sidebar gone green screen: I was going through my Task Manager Processes and went into memory processes closing programs to free up space and suspended "Explorer.exe" now my desktop is completely green, no sidebar, no program icons, normal and right-clicking do nothing, and Ctrl + Alt + Esc and won't...