Windows 10: Desktop Slideshow Not Working In Windows 10

Discus and support Desktop Slideshow Not Working In Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i install this software and make the slide show not working.. how to fix it without uninstall it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chanvy, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Chanvy Win User

Desktop Slideshow Not Working In Windows 10

Desktop Slideshow Not Working In Windows 10 7e34b5c3-a127-4239-b30a-5d8e85747296?upload=true.png

i install this software and make the slide show not working.. how to fix it without uninstall it?

:)

Chanvy, Jan 6, 2019

2. Desktop Slideshow not working?

Oddly enough it seemed to work before with the default picture set, but when I tried to set it to a folder in my OneDrive it doesn't switch over, and not even any other folder works. Slideshow lists two folders (pictures, OneDrive desktop) but they are both greyed out and unclickable.

Help? Thanks.

FuturDreamz, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Can i have the same preview layout like window 10 slideshow lock screen on window 10 slideshow desktop background ?

Hi,

You can have the same preview layout for your lock screen and desktop background slideshow as long as the photos are saved on the same folder. To change the desktop background picture to slideshow, please follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background, choose Slideshow.
    • Click on Browse, and then navigate to your slideshow folder that you have created to specify the directory.
    • Set the time interval. Under Change picture every choose your time preference of between 1 minute and 1 day.

After customizing the desktop background, you'll need to configure the lock screen slideshow settings too. Follow the steps given on this article and select the same slideshow folder:

Personalize your lock screen

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Liezl Fal Win User

Slideshow stop working on window 10

Let's troubleshoot things further by doing the following steps then see how it goes.

• Right click on your desktop and choose Personalize.
    • Choose Background and choose Slideshow.
    • Choose the correct album for your slideshow.
    • Choose 1 minute.
    • Choose On for Shuffle.
    • Save Settings.
    We will wait for your updates.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Desktop Slideshow Not Working In Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Desktop Slideshow Working

2. View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working: Hi!I'm having issues starting a slideshow from selected images. I click on the ones I want, open them up, view them one by one. But as soon as I right click and choose Start Slideshow or something alike, I'm on a swedish version, it will only show that one image that´s up on...
  3. View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working: Hi!I'm having issues starting a slideshow from selected images. I click on the ones I want, open them up, view them one by one. But as soon as I right click and choose Start Slideshow or something alike, I'm on a swedish version, it will only show that one image that´s up on...
  4. Windows 10 Slideshow Not Working Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Slideshow Not Working Correctly: I've already read all the answers about Windows 10 slideshow not working, and none of them are correct. My slidshow usually starts sometimes it doesn't. In any case, the slideshow will only work for a few images, and then stop cycling; or else it completely crashes. All the...
  5. Windows 10 Slideshow Not Working Correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Slideshow Not Working Correctly: I've already read all the answers about Windows 10 slideshow not working, and none of them are correct. My slidshow usually starts sometimes it doesn't. In any case, the slideshow will only work for a few images, and then stop cycling; or else it completely crashes. All the...
  6. 1 Day Desktop Background Slideshow Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    1 Day Desktop Background Slideshow Not Working: To be clear, I am NOT talking about the screensaver settings found in Power Settings! I have set Background Slideshow to 'Change picture every' 1 Day. I can go a week without it changing automatically. I have done some tests with settings of 1 minute or 10 minutes, then...
  7. Windows 10 wallpaper Slideshow not working

Windows 10 wallpaper Slideshow not working: After the last Windows update, desktop slideshow is not working. I tried even after a clean installation of Win 10 Pro 64bit. If the time is set to 1 min, then the wallpapers are changing. However, if it is 10 min, then after one change of wallpaper, it is not moving to the...
  8. "Lock Screen Slideshow" For The Desktop Slideshow

"Lock Screen Slideshow" For The Desktop Slideshow: Hello, You are familiar with how the Lock Screen Slideshow plays, where it sometimes puts one image on the whole screen and slides to the left or right / fades the picture away, and loads multiple pictures sometimes, varying by size, and other fancy variations, etc. Has...
  9. Windows desktop wallpapers slideshow isn't working properly

Windows desktop wallpapers slideshow isn't working properly: Windows desktop wallpapers slideshow isn't working properly. I set it to change in 1 day, but it changes probably after an hour or two. Any fix? 41487
  10. Desktop Slideshow not working?

Desktop Slideshow not working?: Oddly enough it seemed to work before with the default picture set, but when I tried to set it to a folder in my OneDrive it doesn't switch over, and not even any other folder works. Slideshow lists two folders (pictures, OneDrive desktop) but they are both greyed out and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update to 1903 stops desktop slideshow

2. windows 10 slideshow not working

3. desktop slideshow not working windows 10