Windows 10: Desktop slideshow... view previous wallpaper.. possible?

Discus and support Desktop slideshow... view previous wallpaper.. possible? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys is it possible to add In the context menu “view previous background” Just wondering.... *Wink thanks 114044 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Campoli, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Desktop slideshow... view previous wallpaper.. possible?

Hey guys is it possible to add In the context menu “view previous background”
    Just wondering.... *Wink thanks

:)

Steven Campoli, Jul 13, 2018

2. Wallpaper Slideshow on Only One Monitor

Hello. As the title suggests, I want to have desktop wallpapers that are different on each monitor. More specifically, I want to have one single wallpaper for my main screen, but I want my secondary screen to cycle through a slideshow. Is there a way to
    set only one screen to have a slideshow?

Deaf719wow, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Wallpaper slideshow is buggy

Hi,

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue with wallpaper slideshow:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Please let us know if this happens in Microsoft account or Local account?
    • Have you tried a different folder with images and checked if the issue persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Seyazou Win User

Desktop slideshow... view previous wallpaper.. possible?

Desktop wallpaper slideshow does not randomly select pictures, and cannot change the folder.

I'm using Windows 10, 64-bit.

Over the last few days, I noticed that the desktop wallpaper images do not change to random pictures, but goes in sequence. Also I cannot change the selected pictures folder I want to use for my desktop wallpaper slideshow.

Any suggestions?

Seyazou, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Desktop slideshow... view previous wallpaper.. possible?

1. Desktop slideshow... view previous wallpaper.. possible? - Similar Threads - Desktop slideshow view

2. Wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper slideshow: Hi,I have set the background to show a random image Change picture every: 1 minuteShuffle: OnChoose a fit: FitEvery time the wallpaper change on my main screen it flicker totaly Black and return as normal after a second or 2and when i use right click "show next wallpaper" it...
  3. Wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper slideshow: Hi,I have set the background to show a random image Change picture every: 1 minuteShuffle: OnChoose a fit: FitEvery time the wallpaper change on my main screen it flicker totaly Black and return as normal after a second or 2and when i use right click "show next wallpaper" it...
  4. Is it possible to deploy desktop wallpaper SLIDESHOW via GPMC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to deploy desktop wallpaper SLIDESHOW via GPMC?: Dear buddiesI want to deploy desktop wallpaper slideshow every 10 min change all my client's background via GPMC. How can I do this work in my domain.best regards...
  5. Is it possible to deploy desktop wallpaper SLIDESHOW via GPMC?

Is it possible to deploy desktop wallpaper SLIDESHOW via GPMC?: Dear buddiesI want to deploy desktop wallpaper slideshow every 10 min change all my client's background via GPMC. How can I do this work in my domain.best regards...
  6. Is it possible to deploy desktop wallpaper SLIDESHOW via GPMC?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View: So I may have found a bug... not sure if this has been reported or not. I setup a slideshow background on Windows 11 everything works fine. Upon reboot, if I create a new Desktop from the "Task View" button, the desktop wallpaper reverts to the static image. If I then go into...
  8. Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View

Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View: So I may have found a bug... not sure if this has been reported or not. I setup a slideshow background on Windows 11 everything works fine. Upon reboot, if I create a new Desktop from the "Task View" button, the desktop wallpaper reverts to the static image. If I then go into...
  9. Desktop text shadow with wallpaper slideshow

Desktop text shadow with wallpaper slideshow: Whenever I turn off text shadow on my desktop in system settings, they get their shadow back if I set a wallpaper slideshow. Is there a way i can turn off the text shadow wit wallpaper slideshow?Thank you....
  10. Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow

Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow: For the last couple years now I've had multiple monitors and have been really enjoying the slideshow feature for different backgrounds. At present, my desktop background folder contain almost 700 various background images. However, the layout of my monitors is one on my...