Windows 10: Desktop stuck mirroring mode

Discus and support Desktop stuck mirroring mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today when powered up my second screen is mirroring the main screen on my Acer Desktop. Running windows 10. In display setting it shows screens 1/2 in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NeilWalker9, May 1, 2022.

1. Desktop stuck mirroring mode

Today when powered up my second screen is mirroring the main screen on my Acer Desktop. Running windows 10. In display setting it shows screens 1/2 in one icon and I cannot detect or alter any settings. Have powered on/off, disconnected power, HDMI cables etc with no effect.

:)

NeilWalker9, May 1, 2022
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, May 1, 2022
  3. After windows update desktop stuck on tablet mode.

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did the issue started after installing any Particular Windows Update? If yes, please provide the KB number of the Windows Update?
    To find the KB number of the Windows update
    please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + I key.

• From the window select Update & Security.

• Click on Windows Update.

• Click on Advanced Options.

• Click View your update history.

I would suggest you to try changing the mode and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below to change the mode:

• On the bottom right of the task bar click on
      open Notification Center

• From the notification menu, if Tablet mode is highlighted click on the
      Tablet mode.

• This will help it to get back to Desktop mode.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, May 1, 2022
  4. Desktop stuck mirroring mode

how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, May 1, 2022
Thema:

Desktop stuck mirroring mode

1. Desktop stuck mirroring mode - Similar Threads - Desktop stuck mirroring

2. Windows 11 desktop stuck in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 desktop stuck in tablet mode: I recently got a new windows 11 desktop computer and I can’t get it out of tablet mode. I have a rog ally on my windows account that uses tablet mode and the new system seems to be using that for settings even though I selected my old pc when setting up Windows It takes the...
  3. Windows 11 desktop stuck in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 desktop stuck in tablet mode: I recently got a new windows 11 desktop computer and I can’t get it out of tablet mode. I have a rog ally on my windows account that uses tablet mode and the new system seems to be using that for settings even though I selected my old pc when setting up Windows It takes the...
  4. Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.: Hello Everyone,Due to a FedEx shipping software I updated on my current work computer with current employer, I was prompted to sign on using a Microsoft user name and password that was used on a previous work laptop computer with another employer. The second I logged in, I...
  5. Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.: Hello Everyone,Due to a FedEx shipping software I updated on my current work computer with current employer, I was prompted to sign on using a Microsoft user name and password that was used on a previous work laptop computer with another employer. The second I logged in, I...
  6. Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Desktop stuck mirroring mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop stuck mirroring mode: Today when powered up my second screen is mirroring the main screen on my Acer Desktop. Running windows 10. In display setting it shows screens 1/2 in one icon and I cannot detect or alter any settings. Have powered on/off, disconnected power, HDMI cables etc with no effect....
  8. Desktop stuck mirroring mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop stuck mirroring mode: Today when powered up my second screen is mirroring the main screen on my Acer Desktop. Running windows 10. In display setting it shows screens 1/2 in one icon and I cannot detect or alter any settings. Have powered on/off, disconnected power, HDMI cables etc with no effect....
  9. My desktop is stuck in airplane mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My desktop is stuck in airplane mode: My desktop does not let me turn airplane mode off. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-is-stuck-in-airplane-mode/526831ee-2d87-4e32-b99c-b70f1799af46
  10. desktop mode stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop mode stuck: I have an HP Envy Notebook with Windows 10. This is a laptop, but does NOT have a detachable keyboard. It does have touch mode which I never use. However sometimes it spontaneously goes to tablet mode, and I cannot go back to desktop mode easily. I use the "Setting > System >...