Windows 10: Desktop sync issues

Discus and support Desktop sync issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i have a basic subscription plan for onedrive which means I have 100gb of cloud storage, however, I've recently found that my desktop takes 30gb of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thanbir ulIslam, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Desktop sync issues

So i have a basic subscription plan for onedrive which means I have 100gb of cloud storage, however, I've recently found that my desktop takes 30gb of its storage, and I can't unsync it without losing all my desktop icons, if I unlink onedrive I lose all my documents; if onedrive is linked I have to lose almost half of my allocation to it having to save my desktop to the cloud which I do not want, if I click save to device and then unsync desktop specifically I once again lose all/most of my desktop icons and if there was anything that makes me want to ****, it is how stupidly **** broken oned

:)

Thanbir ulIslam, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6

Hi Radan,

The error code 0x80c805f6 is likely to occur if there's a sync issue with Outlook. For us to better assist you, please clarify the following.

• When did the issue start?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to sync using a different email account?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot your syncing issue with Outlook, we suggest performing the steps provided on this

link

Any updates on the issue is highly appreciated.

Regards.

Clark Ari, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Desktop sync issues

Hotmail not syncing on Windows 10 desktop PC.

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to sync profile settings on your desktop PC.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you trying to sync the Hotmail profile to Mail app or on the PC?

• What happens when you try to sync your Hotmail profile, do you get any error message/error code?

You may face the above issue due to poor internet connection, missing system files or corrupted files & folders located in your PC.

If you are unable to sync your Hotmail settings on PC, I suggest you to check if the sync settings options is disabled on your PC.

Follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Sync your settings and select the top most search result.

• Check if Sync settings status is
      On
      . If not, slide the bar to On status.

• Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Desktop sync issues

1. Desktop sync issues - Similar Threads - Desktop sync issues

2. Desktop Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Sync: I have my MS account signed in across three PC's, and they are all for different purposes. Most of the apps on my main system are not on my other two systems, so I don't need them to sync to those desktops. Is there a way to disable this feature?...
  3. Desktop Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Sync: I have my MS account signed in across three PC's, and they are all for different purposes. Most of the apps on my main system are not on my other two systems, so I don't need them to sync to those desktops. Is there a way to disable this feature?...
  4. Desktop Sync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Desktop sync issues

Desktop sync issues: So i have a basic subscription plan for onedrive which means I have 100gb of cloud storage, however, I've recently found that my desktop takes 30gb of its storage, and I can't unsync it without losing all my desktop icons, if I unlink onedrive I lose all my documents; if...
  6. SYNC DESKTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYNC DESKTOP: I bought a new laptop with Windows 11. When I set it up and logged into my Microsoft account it took the icons from my work computer and placed them on the laptop desktop. I did not even know that my work computer was synced with my Microsoft account. How do I get my laptop...
  7. SYNC DESKTOP

SYNC DESKTOP: I bought a new laptop with Windows 11. When I set it up and logged into my Microsoft account it took the icons from my work computer and placed them on the laptop desktop. I did not even know that my work computer was synced with my Microsoft account. How do I get my laptop...
  8. Sync issues from laptop to new desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync issues from laptop to new desktop: I am having trouble trying to sync everything from my laptop to my new desktop and I'm not sure why or how to fix it. When I go to'sync your settings' on my laptop all the toggles are locked and there's this odd error message at the top that says "Sync is unavailable for your...
  9. desktop sync

desktop sync: I recently bought a Surface Pro 7 to replace my Pro 4 because the battery died. How do I stop it from syncing with my PC. It seems that when I add items to the desktop on the PC, I also get them on the desktop of the Pro 7. If its folders then I get them & the contents. If...
  10. One Drive Sync Issues with Desktop Shortcuts

One Drive Sync Issues with Desktop Shortcuts: I am encountering an issue with One Drive syncing shortcuts placed in a folder on the desktop. This is occurring on a fresh install of Windows with all current updates applied. One drive indicates sync issues with the following message: "No access permissions to the item....