Windows 10: Desktop takes an uncomfortable amount of time to load.

Discus and support Desktop takes an uncomfortable amount of time to load. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am having an issue after updating to 2004. My computer boots up just fine and will let me log in. After that it goes to black screen and it takes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Supersandslash, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Desktop takes an uncomfortable amount of time to load.

I am having an issue after updating to 2004. My computer boots up just fine and will let me log in. After that it goes to black screen and it takes something in the ballpark of 2-3 minutes to actually get to the desktop. RTX Voice starts up just fine, I can use Ctrl+Alt+Delete to open Task Manager but I can't do a lot else. I have no idea what causes this.

Specs Ryzen 7 - 2700x RTX 2070 Super 32 GB DDR4 @ 3200 MHz

submitted by /u/Supersandslash
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Supersandslash, Jun 21, 2020

2. whea uncomfortable error

Hello,

I need help. Right now my laptop is restarting all the time and showing same message "whea uncomfortable erro windows 10", it can't stay on for 2 minutes. I watched some videos on YouTube about whea uncomfortable erro windows 10, and I did all steps but I still
    with same problem. I tried also uploaded new version but is laptop turning off all the time Desktop takes an uncomfortable amount of time to load. :(

Can someone help me please?

Mourysღ ღ, Jun 21, 2020
  3. whea uncomfortable erro windows 10

Hello,

I need help. Right now my laptop is restarting all the time and showing same message "whea uncomfortable erro windows 10", it can't stay on for 2 minutes. I watched some videos on YouTube about whea uncomfortable erro windows 10, and I did all steps but I still
    with same problem. I tried also uploaded new version but is laptop turning off all the time Desktop takes an uncomfortable amount of time to load. :(

Can someone help me please?

Mourysღ ღ, Jun 21, 2020
  4. DanielYX Win User

Desktop takes an uncomfortable amount of time to load.

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Desktop takes an uncomfortable amount of time to load.

1. Desktop takes an uncomfortable amount of time to load. - Similar Threads - Desktop takes uncomfortable

2. Account.microsoft.com taking time to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account.microsoft.com taking time to load: for some reason the website account.microsoft.com has been taking time to load and i am not able to access that website even though my Wi-fi is working fine . any solutions?...
  3. Account.microsoft.com taking time to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account.microsoft.com taking time to load: for some reason the website account.microsoft.com has been taking time to load and i am not able to access that website even though my Wi-fi is working fine . any solutions?...
  4. TASKBAR Taking Time To Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR Taking Time To Load: Windows 11:When I switch on my computer, I see my wallpaper and app icons, however I don't see anything on the taskbar until 25-30 seconds later. How do I fix this? I've done all from my side, like start-up apps....
  5. TASKBAR Taking Time To Load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TASKBAR Taking Time To Load: Windows 11:When I switch on my computer, I see my wallpaper and app icons, however I don't see anything on the taskbar until 25-30 seconds later. How do I fix this? I've done all from my side, like start-up apps....
  6. Question about desktop load time (not boot/startup time, but the time it takes to go from...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about desktop load time (not boot/startup time, but the time it takes to go from...: First of all, I'm not sure what this time should be called (like bios time in task manager but not for startup), so if anyone knows that would be great. Basically, my PC used to only take a couple seconds to go from putting in the password to a usable desktop. Recently,...
  7. Applications taking time to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications taking time to load: I just restored my $3k Dell AIO and it still doesn’t work right. Chrome takes forever to launch but not Edge. Went through all troubleshooting tips. Installed MineCraft and same thing, does nothing for a couple minutes before launching. As I said I’ve just restored Windows....
  8. Desktop icons takes time to load up on Ssd

Desktop icons takes time to load up on Ssd: Hey Everyone, I am currently facing an issue that's frustating me from past few days. I have installed my windows 10 on an m.2 Samsung 860 evo Sata Ssd (250 GB) using Legacy Bios. My problem is that ever since the ssd boots windows it does boot my pc to desktop in about 13...
  9. Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10

Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10: Hey guys, recently i had a problem with desktop environment in windows 10 it takes long time to load, this happened after resetting my version and install system updates after the new boot. before the problem i was deleting or moving some files to empty space on my hard...
  10. Desktop icons take long time to load - 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons take long time to load - 100% disk usage: Hello everyone, This is a problem I've been having for months but only today did I get the idea to ask for help here. So as the title suggests the icons in my desktop take quite some time to load, particularly when I do a cold boot (after a restart for instance). It also...