Windows 10: Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10

Discus and support Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, recently i had a problem with desktop environment in windows 10 it takes long time to load, this happened after resetting my version and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MohZeid, Nov 15, 2018.

1. MohZeid Win User

Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10

Hey guys,

recently i had a problem with desktop environment in windows 10 it takes long time to load, this happened after resetting my version and install system updates after the new boot.

before the problem i was deleting or moving some files to empty space on my hard drive, i used CCleaner to clean up my drive and to fix registry issues, and then i did disk de-fragmentation, then i tried to separated a new partition but failed to do though, so i used an app to do it, then i installed ubuntu on the new partition.

As said before i did system reset before i install ubuntu and after the reset was done and boot the computer some updates were installed and then the issue occurred, i googled for possible solutions and tried to clean boot it, i run DISM, SFC, restore the registry, check for issues using windows troubleshooting, but in vain.

And then finally i did boot it in safe mode and this malfunction has gone, so any advice ?

:)

MohZeid, Nov 15, 2018
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10

Windows 10 desktop take long time to load

Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10 3243f354-deae-47da-8f31-3ea493c73684.jpg

windows desktop load too much time

i have open program with command line.

i have also restart explorer with task manager but it did not work

also not working following function.

• Shutdown
    • Restart
    • sleep
    I have to use hard switch to turn off my computer

Mehul Katara, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10

1. Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Desktop takes long

2. Windows 11 taking long time load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taking long time load: I have a windows 11 laptop with 16 RAM & 512 GB storage , yet having a good processor it takes 30 secs to load the OS . its not fast enough as it claimed by Dell. Even the restart also takes 30 secs to load the OS properly. I need technical help....
  3. Windows 11 taking long time load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 taking long time load: I have a windows 11 laptop with 16 RAM & 512 GB storage , yet having a good processor it takes 30 secs to load the OS . its not fast enough as it claimed by Dell. Even the restart also takes 30 secs to load the OS properly. I need technical help....
  4. Desktop takes a long time 10+ mins to load following boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop takes a long time 10+ mins to load following boot: Hi, I recently updated Windows 10, 13.05.21, and following this update the laptop now does the following:After booting and logging into my account I am presented with a black screen, the mouse is usable as is Task Manager and manually running .exe programs.After about 10...
  5. Snippet tool takes a long time to load.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snippet tool takes a long time to load.: I've got a powerful machine, 32GB RAM, dedicated 8GB graphics card. My computer runs fine, except whenever I load the snippet tool it takes minutes to load. No other application does this. Photoshop loads almost instantly and is a much bigger app. I don't understand what's...
  6. Account takes a long time to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Account takes a long time to load: When I turned on my PC it takes only about ten seconds to start and show the log in screen, but after I typed my password, it takes about one to two minutes to load my account which it used to do in ten seconds few days back. However I installed some programs earlier, but...
  7. Browers Taking a long time to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browers Taking a long time to load: I am needing a little help with a Windows 10 Dell laptop. It's a couple of year old machine, with a fresh wipe and install of Windows 10. The computer got hacked, and we had to start fresh. Everything seems to be working fine, except for internet browsing. When you try to...
  8. My windows 10 takes a long time to load

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 takes a long time to load: My windows 10 takes a long time to load. I use BIT Defender Total Security and this problem is just a month old. I use windows 10 professional ... The Desktop has been set up only few months back... I suspect some bug has got in along with the windows update Please suggest...
  9. desktop taking long time to refresh

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop taking long time to refresh: hello ,this is mohan , my lap which is installed with windows 10 is taking more than 3 minutes to refresh on the desktop ....so please anyone can give a suggestion to solve this problem ....
  10. Desktop icons take long time to load - 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons take long time to load - 100% disk usage: Hello everyone, This is a problem I've been having for months but only today did I get the idea to ask for help here. So as the title suggests the icons in my desktop take quite some time to load, particularly when I do a cold boot (after a restart for instance). It also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows taking long time to load desktop

2. windows 10 takes long time to load desktop

3. windows 10 takes long time to load

4. is it is taking long time to load when i refresh the computer in windows 10,
  5. pages taking long time to load on windows 10,
  6. windows10 taking 10 mins to load,
  7. desktop takes long time to load,
  8. windows fax and scan takes a long time to startup,
  9. desktop takes a long time to load,
  10. windows 10 desktop takes a long time to load,
  11. windows takes a long time load desktop,
  12. My computer takes me long to load geo,
  13. windows 10 long time to load,
  14. took time before to load windows 10,
  15. windows 10 takes too long to load