Windows 10: desktop taking long time to refresh

Discus and support desktop taking long time to refresh in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello ,this is mohan , my lap which is installed with windows 10 is taking more than 3 minutes to refresh on the desktop ....so please anyone can give... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mohankrishna2, Nov 7, 2019.

1. desktop taking long time to refresh

hello ,this is mohan , my lap which is installed with windows 10 is taking more than 3 minutes to refresh on the desktop ....so please anyone can give a suggestion to solve this problem .

:)

mohankrishna2, Nov 7, 2019

2. Refresh taking long time

hi, when i refresh in desktop it takes long time (more than 30 seconds), if i refresh in the folder, it shows not responding.

(device information :Windows 10 - 64 bit, i5 processor). kindly give solution

desktop taking long time to refresh b3c74802-effe-4e35-a327-cedbddacb708.jpg
    [Moved
    from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate]

DINESHSELVARAJ1, Nov 7, 2019
  3. refresh takes a lot of time

Recently I am facing the issue of long buffering after a right click on the desktop, for refreshing the PC.

I have tried several measures but for no use.

Could you suggest something more technical and deep rooted?

Please help me out here...

Ankit Kumar Singh 007, Nov 7, 2019
  4. desktop taking long time to refresh

How long it takes to refresh desktop(F5)

Hi,

There are several factors which may be causing the issue with refresh feature when pressing the F5 key on your computer, this may include a corruption within the user profile or a recent change within your computer settings. In order for us to efficiently
    assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Were you able to check the task manager if there are many applications running in the background?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

desktop taking long time to refresh

1. desktop taking long time to refresh - Similar Threads - desktop taking long

2. Right click on Desktop takes long time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click on Desktop takes long time: For some reason when I use the RMB while in desktop it takes around 5 seconds to open and only in desktop... In games,Programs,etc.... it is smooth. Any way to fix that? submitted by /u/AhmedKiller2015 [link] [comments]...
  3. My scanner takes such a long time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My scanner takes such a long time: my scanner takes such a long time * Moved from Office/Outlook/Win 10 * Original title: paper port https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-scanner-takes-such-a-long-time/bc2c1af7-dc9c-4028-8318-c5906bae2bc0
  4. Taking too long time to Refresh.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taking too long time to Refresh.: I recently got virus in my system,I decided to reset my PC.Still virus has left it marks.But windows defender is trying hard to block.Whenever I want to refresh,it takes too long time.Can u help me to resolve this....
  5. Refresh takes long time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Refresh takes long time: When I am refreshing my laptop it takes long time and other functions also do not work in that time. Please help me.what i do now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refresh-takes-long-time/ad06e73f-0345-4a39-a9ba-f0ebf6dc5cb9
  6. Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop takes long time to load Windows 10: Hey guys, recently i had a problem with desktop environment in windows 10 it takes long time to load, this happened after resetting my version and install system updates after the new boot. before the problem i was deleting or moving some files to empty space on my hard...
  7. refresh takes a lot of time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    refresh takes a lot of time: Recently I am facing the issue of long buffering after a right click on the desktop, for refreshing the PC. I have tried several measures but for no use. Could you suggest something more technical and deep rooted? Please help me out here......
  8. Deleting/renaming files on desktop takes a long time

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting/renaming files on desktop takes a long time: Good day, I recently updated my operative system from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. When I had Windows 8.1, I had a problem with deleting/renaming files on the desktop, it simply just took way too long. So one of the main reason really in upgrading was that it could maybe...
  9. System Restore taking a long time

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore taking a long time: I am trying to use system restore but the screen has said that it is restoring the system for a very long time. My old windows XP computer seemed to do it very quickly. Do I just wait ? Would turning the computer off cause problems ? 65203
  10. Login takes a long time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Login takes a long time: Hi, since the fresh installation of win10 after awhile login takes a long time. I created a new user and copied all my files to that account and the problem was solved but after 3-4 Weeks it gets slower and now it almost takes a minute to login into windows. Booting is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer get more time to refresh

2. refreshing desktop takes forever

3. desktop refresh takes long