Windows 10: Desktop text shadow with wallpaper slideshow

Discus and support Desktop text shadow with wallpaper slideshow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I turn off text shadow on my desktop in system settings, they get their shadow back if I set a wallpaper slideshow. Is there a way i can turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by prxlac, Apr 27, 2021.

1. prxlac Win User

Desktop text shadow with wallpaper slideshow

Whenever I turn off text shadow on my desktop in system settings, they get their shadow back if I set a wallpaper slideshow. Is there a way i can turn off the text shadow wit wallpaper slideshow?Thank you.

:)

prxlac, Apr 27, 2021

2. Wallpaper Slideshow on Only One Monitor

Hello. As the title suggests, I want to have desktop wallpapers that are different on each monitor. More specifically, I want to have one single wallpaper for my main screen, but I want my secondary screen to cycle through a slideshow. Is there a way to
    set only one screen to have a slideshow?

Deaf719wow, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Wallpaper slideshow is buggy

Hi,

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue with wallpaper slideshow:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Please let us know if this happens in Microsoft account or Local account?
    • Have you tried a different folder with images and checked if the issue persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Seyazou Win User

Desktop wallpaper slideshow does not randomly select pictures, and cannot change the folder.

I'm using Windows 10, 64-bit.

Over the last few days, I noticed that the desktop wallpaper images do not change to random pictures, but goes in sequence. Also I cannot change the selected pictures folder I want to use for my desktop wallpaper slideshow.

Any suggestions?

Seyazou, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Desktop text shadow with wallpaper slideshow - Similar Threads - Desktop text shadow

2. shadow of text on desktop is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shadow of text on desktop is gone: i dont know if its because of an update or because of something else, but the shadow thats on text on the desktop is gone. it also makes it hard to read some names because of the wallpaper i use. how can i fix this?...
  3. shadow of text on desktop is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shadow of text on desktop is gone: i dont know if its because of an update or because of something else, but the shadow thats on text on the desktop is gone. it also makes it hard to read some names because of the wallpaper i use. how can i fix this?...
  4. Desktop Icon text is in shadow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icon text is in shadow: Windows 11 just updated with latest version 22H2 OS build 2261.2428. Now the desktop icons labels are in shadows. I checked registry and found that ListViewShadow was set to 0 the setting to eliminate shadows. Yet the problem persists. Anyone have suggestions on how to fix...
  5. Desktop Icon text is in shadow

Desktop Icon text is in shadow: Windows 11 just updated with latest version 22H2 OS build 2261.2428. Now the desktop icons labels are in shadows. I checked registry and found that ListViewShadow was set to 0 the setting to eliminate shadows. Yet the problem persists. Anyone have suggestions on how to fix...
  6. Desktop Text Shadows will not go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Text Shadows will not go away: So I just installed the most recent OS update Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 and the desktop text shadows will NOT go away despite unchecking the indicated box and setting the registry value to 0....
  7. Desktop Text Shadows will not go away

Desktop Text Shadows will not go away: So I just installed the most recent OS update Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 and the desktop text shadows will NOT go away despite unchecking the indicated box and setting the registry value to 0....
  8. Wallpaper slideshow

Wallpaper slideshow: Hi,I have set the background to show a random image Change picture every: 1 minuteShuffle: OnChoose a fit: FitEvery time the wallpaper change on my main screen it flicker totaly Black and return as normal after a second or 2and when i use right click "show next wallpaper" it...
  9. Wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper slideshow: Hi,I have set the background to show a random image Change picture every: 1 minuteShuffle: OnChoose a fit: FitEvery time the wallpaper change on my main screen it flicker totaly Black and return as normal after a second or 2and when i use right click "show next wallpaper" it...
  10. Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow: For the last couple years now I've had multiple monitors and have been really enjoying the slideshow feature for different backgrounds. At present, my desktop background folder contain almost 700 various background images. However, the layout of my monitors is one on my...