Windows 10: desktop theme

Discus and support desktop theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way I can silence that sound my desktop themes has.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by terryclifford1, Apr 29, 2019.

1. desktop theme

Is there a way I can silence that sound my desktop themes has.

:)

terryclifford1, Apr 29, 2019

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 29, 2019
  4. desktop theme

Desktop Themes

How do I add/share my own Theme to/on the list of Desktop Themes offered by Windows/Microsoft to users?

Renzo Pastorino Wagner, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

desktop theme

1. desktop theme - Similar Threads - desktop theme

2. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...
  3. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...
  4. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to Search Desktop Themes by Category?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Search Desktop Themes by Category?: If I want to browse downloadable desktop themes by category, e.g. animals, how would I do that? I'm almost certain I've done it before in the Microsoft Store but there's no option there now to narrow search results to just themes. I found a picture-less list at...
  6. How to Search Desktop Themes by Category?

How to Search Desktop Themes by Category?: If I want to browse downloadable desktop themes by category, e.g. animals, how would I do that? I'm almost certain I've done it before in the Microsoft Store but there's no option there now to narrow search results to just themes. I found a picture-less list at...
  7. How to Search Desktop Themes by Category?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the...: I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the images and does not automatically change to a new image. How do I get it to change?...
  9. I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the...

I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the...: I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the images and does not automatically change to a new image. How do I get it to change?...
  10. my desktop wallpaperfrom Glow theme changes after waking from sleep mode even i have set it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my desktop wallpaperfrom Glow theme changes after waking from sleep mode even i have set it...: Respected Microsoft Community,I have set glow theme one of the default themes in windows 11 on my laptop. I have set the pictures in theme to change after 1 day. But when I put my laptop in sleep mode and wake it up from sleep mode, the wallpaper changes to next image in the...