Windows 10: desktop theme

Discus and support desktop theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way I can silence that sound my desktop themes has.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by terryclifford1, Apr 29, 2019.

1. desktop theme

Is there a way I can silence that sound my desktop themes has.

:)

terryclifford1, Apr 29, 2019

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 29, 2019
  4. desktop theme

Desktop Themes

How do I add/share my own Theme to/on the list of Desktop Themes offered by Windows/Microsoft to users?

Renzo Pastorino Wagner, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

desktop theme

1. desktop theme - Similar Threads - desktop theme

2. Desktop colors, themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop colors, themes: I'm a novice. Was playing with colors and themes of desktop and must have hit saved. Now I can't get back to the default. This is awful -- black and blue and yellow. Help!...
  3. This theme can’t be applied to the desktop error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    This theme can’t be applied to the desktop error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]While changing a theme on Windows 10, if you see an error message This theme can’t be applied to the desktop, then this post may […] This article This theme can’t be applied to the desktop error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. delete desktop themes?

delete desktop themes?: Anyone know how to delete themes and pictures from windows 10 desktop? I've spent many hours trying everything and nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-desktop-themes/c8349aef-477d-4e28-b131-8ebbf843bf0f
  5. Restore default desktop theme

Restore default desktop theme: I just upgraded to Win 1903, and my desktop theme changed. Hard on the eyes. Awful [img] I'd like to get this back, or a replacement that got that kind of "translucency", for lack of a better word, but no images 144938
  6. How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow?

How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow?: How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow? If I select "picture," I can't seem to use an individual Themes picture. It appears Themes run on slideshows only....
  7. windows 10 personalise theme crashes to desktop

windows 10 personalise theme crashes to desktop: windows 10 pro, 1903 so everytime i click on the theme (personalise ---> theme) it crashes, close the setting and back to desktop same as reddit member post at https://www.reddit.com/r/softwaregore/comments/bld6il/help_can_any_one_help_me_when_ever_i_try_to/ any idea how...
  8. Free theme for desktop will not launch

Free theme for desktop will not launch: Free theme for desktop will not launch. It is continually downloading but never ends. It is preventing any other down loads. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-theme-for-desktop-will-not-launch/e6a2729f-bfbd-4612-bf05-d6935015c14c
  9. Desktop background theme again :-)

Desktop background theme again :-): Thanks to Ruth Buruga for telling me how to change the time a desk theme image is displayed using the registry editor. Can you tell me where the image is stored that displays after the system is started and just shows user names? Thank You....
  10. Creating Desktop Themes for Microsoft Community

Creating Desktop Themes for Microsoft Community: HI there, If one wanted to create some Desktop Themes to provide to the Community to allow others to enjoy, is there a process around that? :) R...