Windows 10: Desktop themes

Discus and support Desktop themes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't apply windows themes to my desktop, it keeps black though I have selected different themes in "personalize". 14286 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rlyon, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Rlyon Win User

Desktop themes

I can't apply windows themes to my desktop, it keeps black though I have selected different themes in "personalize".

:)

Rlyon, Aug 7, 2015
  2. mlg63 Win User
    mlg63, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Desk top

Hi,

A theme is a combination of desktop background pictures, window colors, and sounds depending on your preference.
    In order for us to efficiently assist you with setting up your preferred theme, we just have few questions for you:

• Which theme are you trying to apply?
    • Are you getting an error applying a theme?

Here
    are the featured desktop themes for Windows.

Darian Tab, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Desktop themes

Brink, Aug 7, 2015
  5. Rlyon Win User
    Thank you very much Brink. Now I've got my background OK. Sorry my ignorance.

Rlyon, Aug 9, 2015
  6. Please click solved so others know it has been resolved, thanks *Smile

heyyahblah, Aug 9, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome Rlyon. See my signature about asking questions. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Desktop themes

1. Desktop themes - Similar Threads - Desktop themes

2. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...
  3. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...: Recycle Bin disappeared on my desktop. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. The other icons are present, i.e. Network, This PC.I accidentally dragged the icon off my right monitor to the left, but it does not appear on my left monitor. I...
  4. Recycle Bin disappeared. I have it enabled in the personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to Search Desktop Themes by Category?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Search Desktop Themes by Category?: If I want to browse downloadable desktop themes by category, e.g. animals, how would I do that? I'm almost certain I've done it before in the Microsoft Store but there's no option there now to narrow search results to just themes. I found a picture-less list at...
  6. How to Search Desktop Themes by Category?

How to Search Desktop Themes by Category?: If I want to browse downloadable desktop themes by category, e.g. animals, how would I do that? I'm almost certain I've done it before in the Microsoft Store but there's no option there now to narrow search results to just themes. I found a picture-less list at...
  7. How to Search Desktop Themes by Category?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the...: I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the images and does not automatically change to a new image. How do I get it to change?...
  9. I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the...

I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the...: I set up a slideshow theme with 20 images for my desktop but it only shows one of the images and does not automatically change to a new image. How do I get it to change?...
  10. my desktop wallpaperfrom Glow theme changes after waking from sleep mode even i have set it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my desktop wallpaperfrom Glow theme changes after waking from sleep mode even i have set it...: Respected Microsoft Community,I have set glow theme one of the default themes in windows 11 on my laptop. I have set the pictures in theme to change after 1 day. But when I put my laptop in sleep mode and wake it up from sleep mode, the wallpaper changes to next image in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13768/desktop-themes-featured?ocid=w8_client_themes sounds