Windows 10: Desktop Tile

Discus and support Desktop Tile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello people, *Smile So, I'll be short here. I have Windows 10 installed but the Desktop Tile on Start Menu/Screen is not there, nor there are any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arkod, Aug 31, 2015.

1. arkod Win User

Desktop Tile

Hello people, *Smile

So, I'll be short here. I have Windows 10 installed but the Desktop Tile on Start Menu/Screen is not there, nor there are any options to pin it. Is there any possible way to pin it.

Thank you for reading.

:)

arkod, Aug 31, 2015

2. Changing names on tiles Windows 10

The Desktop is easy. Talking about the TILES! RENAME THE TILES NOT ON THE DESKTOP!!!!!

NancyHansen, Aug 31, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    desktop icons

On your Start Menu, there should be a Tile for Edge, simply drag that tile onto your Desktop

If the tile does not exist, in the alphabetical list on your Start Menu, find Edge, right click and choose 'Pin to Start', then you can drag the tile to your Desktop

DaveM121, Aug 31, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Tile

1. Desktop Tile - Similar Threads - Desktop Tile

2. desktop photos will not go on in live tile mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop photos will not go on in live tile mode: desktop photo app will not give me a live tile PS its in the on position https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-photos-will-not-go-on-in-live-tile-mode/2b9f6df0-37fc-4127-a391-3e7f616b8e7f
  3. desktop photos will not go on in live tile mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop photos will not go on in live tile mode: desktop photo app will not give me a live tile PS its in the on position https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-photos-will-not-go-on-in-live-tile-mode/2b9f6df0-37fc-4127-a391-3e7f616b8e7f
  4. Desktop background image fit "tile" not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop background image fit "tile" not working: I had set my desktop background quite a while ago and did not change it. Now it does not work as it did before. There was not even a manual Windows update involved. Now the "tile" option in the "fit" setting shows the same result as the "span" option.To clarify: I have...
  5. Desktop background image fit "tile" not working

Desktop background image fit "tile" not working: I had set my desktop background quite a while ago and did not change it. Now it does not work as it did before. There was not even a manual Windows update involved. Now the "tile" option in the "fit" setting shows the same result as the "span" option.To clarify: I have...
  6. Windows 95 Desktop Tile Editor In Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 95 Desktop Tile Editor In Windows 11?: Are there any proven safe-to-use tools for Windows 11, that can put a custom tile pattern on your desktop, in addition to your wallpaper? I'm referring to the custom tile editor from Windows 95....
  7. Windows 95 Desktop Tile Editor In Windows 11?

Windows 95 Desktop Tile Editor In Windows 11?: Are there any proven safe-to-use tools for Windows 11, that can put a custom tile pattern on your desktop, in addition to your wallpaper? I'm referring to the custom tile editor from Windows 95....
  8. desktop changes to tile view photo and icons dissappear until I click the show desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop changes to tile view photo and icons dissappear until I click the show desktop...: throughout the day my desktop photo will change.It will look normal, photo showing on entire desktop with my icons.then the pic will randomly change to just the center and the left and right sides are a color. It is whatever color I have picked if I were to use just a color...
  9. desktop changes to tile view photo and icons dissappear until I click the show desktop...

desktop changes to tile view photo and icons dissappear until I click the show desktop...: throughout the day my desktop photo will change.It will look normal, photo showing on entire desktop with my icons.then the pic will randomly change to just the center and the left and right sides are a color. It is whatever color I have picked if I were to use just a color...
  10. Desktop tiles

Desktop tiles: I uninstalled my mail tile by mistake. I tried to go to ms store bt I keep receiving "Try that again Page could not be loaded"This happened prior to 20H2 update. I was under the impression all would restore after update. But it did not. Suggestions?...