Windows 10: desktop tiles won't launch, no type on tiles on desktop, won't print-

Discus and support desktop tiles won't launch, no type on tiles on desktop, won't print- in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when my laptop launches, it always runs a "disc check" it has never done this before. Also there are no names printed under my desktop tiles, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Snyzle, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Snyzle Win User

desktop tiles won't launch, no type on tiles on desktop, won't print-

when my laptop launches, it always runs a "disc check" it has never done this before. Also there are no names printed under my desktop tiles, when I try to launch a tile all I get is a blank box with no wording. My canon pixma printer also quit printing, documents will show up on the preview, but they will not print, they just sit in the queue

:)

Snyzle, Feb 23, 2019

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Feb 23, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. desktop tiles won't launch, no type on tiles on desktop, won't print-

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

desktop tiles won't launch, no type on tiles on desktop, won't print-

1. desktop tiles won't launch, no type on tiles on desktop, won't print- - Similar Threads - desktop tiles won't

2. Desktop tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop tiles: I uninstalled my mail tile by mistake. I tried to go to ms store bt I keep receiving "Try that again Page could not be loaded"This happened prior to 20H2 update. I was under the impression all would restore after update. But it did not. Suggestions?...
  3. Tiles on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiles on desktop: Most of the tiles changed to only show the icon and title. They are not framed and colored like before, Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiles-on-desktop/f298e17e-c8f4-4eed-98ff-09a56e90712c
  4. Tap tiles won't open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tap tiles won't open.: Tap tiles won't open. When I click the Icon it opens for just a splash of a second and disappears. I can't right click on it and get to properties, or uninstall or reinstall it. How do I get it to work again?...
  5. Stretched desktop icon tiles

Stretched desktop icon tiles: I was playing around with Ease of Access settings DPI and font size and it permanently stretched my desktop icon tiles. I'm using Windows 10 November 2019 Update and this is a bug from that version. Changing the settings won't even help it. I put sysprep.exe on my taskbar and...
  6. desktop tiles and apps

desktop tiles and apps: How do you move tiles and apps back to the left corner from the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-tiles-and-apps/f461f552-d8d3-48ba-bd07-0dab9594026c
  7. Desktop / Live tiles

Desktop / Live tiles: Hi, my point is whether there will ever be a possibility to place Live Tiles on the desktop so that they stay there permanently in the same way as normal desktop icons (displaying their interactive content - a bit like windows 7 gadgets did) coz to me it would make much more...
  8. Desktop Tile

Desktop Tile: Hello people, *Smile So, I'll be short here. I have Windows 10 installed but the Desktop Tile on Start Menu/Screen is not there, nor there are any options to pin it. Is there any possible way to pin it. Thank you for reading. 20469
  9. Program Tile Won't Delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program Tile Won't Delete: Today i unistalled a program i no longer wanted to use but to tile remained on the start menu and it won't unpin or delete. Any ideas. 37321
  10. no desktop tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    no desktop tiles: I recently installed 10 on 2 laptops. Desktop tiles were missing in both. Instead of the expected win 10 start button, my start corner shops the familiar 8 icon. I have tried for days to find a solution online, with zero success. Any help will be appreciated 34578