Windows 10: desktop toolbar (windows 10)

Discus and support desktop toolbar (windows 10) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] Is there a way i can make my desktop toolbar on taskbar from the boring way where the files display as a vertical window. I want a way where i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gamer_KXRIM, Mar 27, 2023.

1. desktop toolbar (windows 10)

/u/gamer_KXRIM, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Arctucas Win User

Desktop Toolbar - Registry Hacking?

I use Quick Launch Toolbar rather than Desktop Toolbar. You may add or subtract icons as you please; for example, the Recycle Bin.

Arctucas, Mar 27, 2023
  3. tschluter Win User
    How can I add folders to the Desktop Toolbar in Windows 10?

It also appears that my "Box Sync" folder appears in the list by default. The question isn't about how to create a new toolbar, the question is how do I get additional folders to appear in the Desktop Toolbar list without placing it on the desktop.

Clearly since other folders appear in the Desktop Toolbar list (OneDrive and Box Sync as examples) this must be possible. How is this accomplished? Please note...I want the folders to appear in the Desktop Toolbar on the taskbar; I do not
    want to create a new toolbar.

tschluter, Mar 27, 2023
  4. tschluter Win User

desktop toolbar (windows 10)

How can I add folders to the Desktop Toolbar in Windows 10?

My Desktop Toolbar in Windows 10 lists folders and allows you to peruse the folders and contents. Two of these folders are Onedrive and Box Sync and neither one of these folders reside on my desktop. I would like to add additional folders that do not reside
    on my desktop to the Desktop Toolbar. How can I accomplish this?

tschluter, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

desktop toolbar (windows 10)

1. desktop toolbar (windows 10) - Similar Threads - desktop toolbar

2. Is it possible to turn Windows toolbar a global one for all desktops?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to turn Windows toolbar a global one for all desktops?: Is it possible to turn Windows taskbar global for all desktops, like it is in MacOS, that is, if an app is open, whichever is the actual desktop, both de app and the task is accessible in the taskbar. I think this improves the UX greatly!I tried to google search and also on...
  3. Is it possible to turn Windows toolbar a global one for all desktops?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to turn Windows toolbar a global one for all desktops?: Is it possible to turn Windows taskbar global for all desktops, like it is in MacOS, that is, if an app is open, whichever is the actual desktop, both de app and the task is accessible in the taskbar. I think this improves the UX greatly!I tried to google search and also on...
  4. Is it possible to turn Windows toolbar a global one for all desktops?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to remove links from desktop toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove links from desktop toolbar: HelloI use Win11 22H2. Via Windows Update, I recently installed the following. KB5021255 & KB5022303. After the installation I noticed the following automatic changes.1. A Home folder with 6 pinned sub-folders were added to file explorer's navigation pane.2. Links to all 7...
  6. How to remove links from desktop toolbar

How to remove links from desktop toolbar: HelloI use Win11 22H2. Via Windows Update, I recently installed the following. KB5021255 & KB5022303. After the installation I noticed the following automatic changes.1. A Home folder with 6 pinned sub-folders were added to file explorer's navigation pane.2. Links to all 7...
  7. Desktop shortcut missing in quick access toolbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop shortcut missing in quick access toolbar.: Hi! How do I add desktop icon or shortcut to a folder quick access toolbar? It went missing after a system update, I guess. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-shortcut-missing-in-quick-access-toolbar/87fa877a-171b-4083-9973-9b6067d82bea
  8. Desktop shortcut missing in quick access toolbar.

Desktop shortcut missing in quick access toolbar.: Hi! How do I add desktop icon or shortcut to a folder quick access toolbar? It went missing after a system update, I guess. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-shortcut-missing-in-quick-access-toolbar/87fa877a-171b-4083-9973-9b6067d82bea
  9. How make a desktop icon and toolbar icon for the Desktop itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How make a desktop icon and toolbar icon for the Desktop itself?: Not how make a desktop icon I know how do that. How do I can an icon on my toolbar that I can click when gaming that leads directly to the desktop; that minimizes all the programs and browsers and shows only the desktop. But is on my TOOLBAR so I can get to it EASILY. ???...
  10. How make a desktop icon and toolbar icon for the Desktop itself?

How make a desktop icon and toolbar icon for the Desktop itself?: Not how make a desktop icon I know how do that. How do I can an icon on my toolbar that I can click when gaming that leads directly to the desktop; that minimizes all the programs and browsers and shows only the desktop. But is on my TOOLBAR so I can get to it EASILY. ???...