Windows 10: Desktop touch display only working after replugging cable

Discus and support Desktop touch display only working after replugging cable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my touch display worked well with 8.1. Now on Win10 it doesn't react after a boot unless I pull the USB cable and plug it in again. Something seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by daniello, Aug 12, 2015.

1. daniello Win User

Desktop touch display only working after replugging cable

Hi, my touch display worked well with 8.1. Now on Win10 it doesn't react after a boot unless I pull the USB cable and plug it in again. Something seems fishy about the USB Port initialization.

Any idea on a fix is much appreciated.

:)

daniello, Aug 12, 2015

2. E90 could not upgrade firmware

After 3 failures, unplugging and replugging the usb cable worked for me.

jules_1955, Aug 12, 2015
  3. How to run Microsoft Edge with high-performance graphics processor?

No, I didn't get any Nvidia messages.

In the Display settings, there's only 1 monitor. It cannot detect the second monitor, even after unplugging my HDMI cable and replugging it in. The only monitor available is my laptop screen.

In the advanced Display settings, I cannot change my resolution. I can however change the DPI scale settings from 150% down to 100%.

Desktop touch display only working after replugging cable [​IMG]

tom_mai78101, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Desktop touch display only working after replugging cable

1. Desktop touch display only working after replugging cable - Similar Threads - Desktop touch display

2. only analog connection VGA cable is working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    only analog connection VGA cable is working: After update to 22H2 my display can only be detected through VGA cable, I was using display port before update. uninstalling latest windows update22H2 wont get it to work again DP.i have both cables connected now but only Analog driver can be installed, if i remove the VGA...
  3. only analog connection VGA cable is working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    only analog connection VGA cable is working: After update to 22H2 my display can only be detected through VGA cable, I was using display port before update. uninstalling latest windows update22H2 wont get it to work again DP.i have both cables connected now but only Analog driver can be installed, if i remove the VGA...
  4. only analog connection VGA cable is working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. audio works only after repluging audio jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio works only after repluging audio jack: I cant hear any audio when I turn on my pc but when I unplug and replug my audio jack then I can hear so what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-works-only-after-repluging-audio-jack/010d8967-ac7b-4910-97fd-b4a489f4939f
  6. audio works only after repluging audio jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio works only after repluging audio jack: I cant hear any audio when I turn on my pc but when I unplug and replug my audio jack then I can hear so what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-works-only-after-repluging-audio-jack/010d8967-ac7b-4910-97fd-b4a489f4939f
  7. audio works only after repluging audio jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. my pc touch display was not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    my pc touch display was not working: my name Balaji my problem is my pc touch display is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-touch-display-was-not-working/df5f6fce-30b9-48b7-93f3-2afb482b2434
  9. Touch keyboard works then does not and only works again after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch keyboard works then does not and only works again after restart: I have a Windows tablet with Windows 13, when I use the on screen touch keyboard sometimes this does not work, this will only work again after a restart, thus happened multiple times daily and it is so frustrating having to restart all the time to get it to work, can anybody...
  10. black screen on bootup, fixed by unplug and replug HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    black screen on bootup, fixed by unplug and replug HDMI cable: So every time I boot my computer, my monitor doesn't recognize that there's any signal coming from the computer and immediately goes into the "low power" / power saving mode. This is "fixed" by unplugging and plugging back in my HDMI cable from my graphics card, meaning the...