Windows 10: Desktop Tower DIY Question?

Discus and support Desktop Tower DIY Question? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know this might be a odd question but is it possible to place a DIY skin on a desktop Tower. I have (2) rolls of auto wrap which is a pretty red/pink... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dawn121988, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Desktop Tower DIY Question?

I know this might be a odd question but is it possible to place a DIY skin on a desktop Tower. I have (2) rolls of auto wrap which is a pretty red/pink color. I was wondering if it was possible to place the wrap on my desktop tower and my laptop so they both match.

I want to place some on the cover of the laptop and maybe the inside area around the keyboard area as well. but not actually in between the letters. Just around them.

And I want to place the same wrap on the sides top and front of the tower.

Would this be a issue for heat or might it work as long as I don't cover vent holes and port holes.

Has anyone ever done anything like this before or now if this might even work.

:)

Dawn121988, Jul 24, 2020

2. Desktop Tower DIY Question?

I know this might be a odd question but is it possible to place a DIY skin on a desktop Tower. I have (2) rolls of auto wrap which is a pretty red/pink color. I was wondering if it was possible to place the wrap on my desktop tower and my laptop so they both match.

I want to place some on the cover of the laptop and maybe the inside area around the keyboard area as well. but not actually in between the letters. Just around them.

And I want to place the same wrap on the sides top and front of the tower.

Would this be a issue for heat or might it work as long as I don't cover vent holes and port holes.

Has anyone ever done anything like this before or now if this might even work.

Dawn121988, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Desktop Tower DIY Question?

I have had the tower over 9 years it is the last thing my mother had gotten me before she passed away. So I plan to keep it until it is no longer of use I have gone from windows 7 to 10 on this thing. So I plan to keep it as long as I works. And the laptop was a cheapy it was only $150 when I bought it used. I have had it over 2 years and the price of its worth has dropped since then so its not really work reselling.

So to be honest the biggest worry would be the wrinkles.

Dawn121988, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Desktop Tower DIY Question?

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Desktop Tower DIY Question?

1. Desktop Tower DIY Question? - Similar Threads - Desktop Tower DIY

2. Problem with tower

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with tower: Hello, I was plugging in my computer and the monitor was blinking different colors. Than I plugged my tower in and then I tried to turn it on and it blinked on and off the fan or anything won’t work, would that be the cmos battery? I am just asking because I have school work...
  3. DPC_Watchdog Violation for Legion T5 Desktop Tower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_Watchdog Violation for Legion T5 Desktop Tower: Hello, I bring up this issue over here cause I and many other on Lenovo's support forum have been going about trying to figure out what is cause problems for our specific desktop tower. It's honestly just maddening how this is still going on. Link to that forum here:...
  4. DPC_Watchdog Violation for Legion T5 Desktop Tower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_Watchdog Violation for Legion T5 Desktop Tower: Hello, I bring up this issue over here cause I and many other on Lenovo's support forum have been going about trying to figure out what is cause problems for our specific desktop tower. It's honestly just maddening how this is still going on. Link to that forum here:...
  5. DPC_Watchdog Violation for Legion T5 Desktop Tower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Door-Tower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Door-Tower: My DVD door, on my tower, will not open, how to fix it, to open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/door-tower/a625c131-41ae-4a35-99a5-67fdb15584db
  7. Door-Tower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Door-Tower: My DVD door, on my tower, will not open, how to fix it, to open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/door-tower/a625c131-41ae-4a35-99a5-67fdb15584db
  8. Regular BSOD errors on new DIY desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regular BSOD errors on new DIY desktop: I built my first desktop a couple of weeks ago, my friend sold me his old GPU and I spent a lot of time making sure all the other parts would be compatible. For the most part everything seems to be working well, but I'm getting multiple BSODs with various error codes whenever...
  9. Tower desktop or Server ???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tower desktop or Server ???: Hi folks One of my older NAS servers is giving up the Ghost so I need another computer to replace. I'm not a gamer and as above stated I'm in the market for another computer -- seems by getting a decent Tower Server I can get a much better deal - especially as I can...
  10. DIY Desktops/Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    DIY Desktops/Wallpaper: Just thought I would share an example. Snip & Sketch OR Web capture afford one the ability to turn heaps of things into "Set as desktop background". In this case it's done with S&S from my NTP. Before [ATTACH] and After [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...