Windows 10: Desktop "unorganizes" after I play a game.

Discus and support Desktop "unorganizes" after I play a game. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I exit out of a game my desktop resets. All my games, programs and my wallpaper are still there, just not in the order I put them in. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gigamore412, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Desktop "unorganizes" after I play a game.

Every time I exit out of a game my desktop resets. All my games, programs and my wallpaper are still there, just not in the order I put them in. This only started after I installed No Man's Sky this morning.

submitted by /u/Gigamore412
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gigamore412, Sep 29, 2020

2. Can't play my pes13 game on my windows 10 professional PC desktop

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play game.

I will certainly help you with this.

Did you check the game compatibility with Windows 10?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to run the program in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the game icon through which you launch the game.

• Click on properties.

• Click on compatibility tab.

• Check the box, run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous operating system.

• Click on apply and then ok.

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Sep 29, 2020
  3. game scores and game progress

Hello,

To assist you further I would like to ask if you are playing the game online or from desktop.

If the game is installed and you are playing from the desktop, the issue might be caused due to compatibility of the game with Windows 10. I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game from the game developers website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the
      game and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Desktop "unorganizes" after I play a game.

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Desktop "unorganizes" after I play a game.

1. Desktop "unorganizes" after I play a game. - Similar Threads - Desktop unorganizes play

2. crash to desktop when playing games memory_corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash to desktop when playing games memory_corruption: im using windows 10 22h2 updated to latest updates, there is 1 game that keeps crashing to desktop while im playing, the other games doesnt crash, from what i see in the mdmp files it says memory_corruption, what should i doheres what inside the mdmp file Microsoft R Windows...
  3. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games: Im playing games while listening to sounds in a browser before it is okay to do that at the same time but now it keeps on buffering and it will cut my connection. I have a desktop and lan connection so it is impossible to work this way. I have other devices and the issue is...
  4. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games: Im playing games while listening to sounds in a browser before it is okay to do that at the same time but now it keeps on buffering and it will cut my connection. I have a desktop and lan connection so it is impossible to work this way. I have other devices and the issue is...
  5. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. BSOD after playing game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after playing game: It's a long story. I've been facing it since 12/2021. My current PC is a custom build. I built it in 02/2022.CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Mainboard: TUF GAMING X570-PLUS RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance 16GB x2 PSU: Corsair RMX 750 SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus...
  7. BSOD after playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after playing game: It's a long story. I've been facing it since 12/2021. My current PC is a custom build. I built it in 02/2022.CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Mainboard: TUF GAMING X570-PLUS RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance 16GB x2 PSU: Corsair RMX 750 SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus...
  8. BSOD after playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Desktops randomly made while playing games?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktops randomly made while playing games?: Whenever I am playing FPS games like Valorant or OW, sometimes a new desktop will be made randomly and will switch to us thus getting me killed... Any possible fix? It is really annoying me. submitted by /u/redditistrash4chan [link] [comments]...
  10. BSOD Playing/After Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing/After Gaming: Hi TenForum, As the title mentioned, I am currently facing some BSOD issues when I am in the middle of gaming, and sometimes after I closed the game application (my comp even BSOD in the middle of shutting down after I closed the game and shut down my comp). I have tried...