Windows 10: Desktop using 45-50% of my memory just doing "nothing"

Discus and support Desktop using 45-50% of my memory just doing "nothing" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok first I would like to congratulate Microsoft for upgrading me to a big ole piece of doo doo from my beloved windows 7 My "1st" main issue I surely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Keith_Crawford, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Desktop using 45-50% of my memory just doing "nothing"

Ok first I would like to congratulate Microsoft for upgrading me to a big ole piece of doo doo from my beloved windows 7

My "1st" main issue I surely have plenty more is my computer basically just "sitting" and burning 1/2 my dang memory...****?!

yeah what is the fix for this?
    thanks

Desktop using 45-50% of my memory just doing "nothing" 4bd1bc03-72aa-4615-865d-e40aa22293f7?upload=true.jpg

:)

Keith_Crawford, Jan 23, 2020
  2. malware Win User

AMD Launches New 45-Watt Desktop Processors

AMD launched on Monday six new 45-watt versions of its desktop Athlon, Athlon X2 and Sempron families. The new 45-watt chips are identified by an LE prefix; the X2 version uses a BE designation.
    • AMD Athlon X2 BE-2400 (2.3GHz/45W) - $104;
    • AMD Athlon LE-1620 (2.4GHz/45W) - $53
    • AMD Athlon LE-1600 (2.2GHz/45W) - $47
    • AMD Sempron LE-1250 (2.2GHz/45W) - $53
    • AMD Sempron LE-1200 (2.1GHz/45W) - $48
    • AMD Sempron LE-1100 (1.9GHz/45W) - $37
    This listing reflects pricing for direct AMD customers in 1000-unit tray quantities

Source: ExtremeTech

malware, Jan 23, 2020
  3. HELP ME CHOOSE: AM2 Cooler under 50$

I have a Phenom 550BE and want a cooler under 50$ electrical fan ONLY. No water.
    Send me suggestions and list price. Thx

MohawkAngel, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Desktop using 45-50% of my memory just doing "nothing"

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Desktop using 45-50% of my memory just doing "nothing"

1. Desktop using 45-50% of my memory just doing "nothing" - Similar Threads - Desktop using 50%

2. My Memory is at 50% while idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Memory is at 50% while idle.: I checked my task manager to see why its so slow playing games then i found out that the ram was 89% while i was playing so i closed the game and restarted my computer and when i restarted my ram is 50 percent. DWM, antimalware and windows explorer has been causing this. i...
  3. My Memory is at 50% while idle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Memory is at 50% while idle.: I checked my task manager to see why its so slow playing games then i found out that the ram was 89% while i was playing so i closed the game and restarted my computer and when i restarted my ram is 50 percent. DWM, antimalware and windows explorer has been causing this. i...
  4. My ram is going 50% When nothing is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ram is going 50% When nothing is on: I recently encountered a problem where my computer gets 50% of Memory usage when running no apps i updated my computer and this is when the 50% ram has started do i have a memory leak? i dont know i used mdsched.exe but they said there are no problems with my ram i dont have...
  5. My ram is going 50% When nothing is on

My ram is going 50% When nothing is on: I recently encountered a problem where my computer gets 50% of Memory usage when running no apps i updated my computer and this is when the 50% ram has started do i have a memory leak? i dont know i used mdsched.exe but they said there are no problems with my ram i dont have...
  6. Desktop Windows Manager using 50% of my entire GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Windows Manager using 50% of my entire GPU: Hello, I made a post on this a long time ago and I got no response even on reddit so I hope that I can get a response this time, normally when I play my games everything is fine and I can alt tab or go to my other monitor while playing the games I play and watch YouTube or...
  7. Desktop Windows Manager using 50% of my entire GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Windows Manager using 50% of my entire GPU: Hello, I made a post on this a long time ago and I got no response even on reddit so I hope that I can get a response this time, normally when I play my games everything is fine and I can alt tab or go to my other monitor while playing the games I play and watch YouTube or...
  8. Desktop Windows Manager using 50% of my entire GPU

9. Half of memory being used on nothing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Half of memory being used on nothing.: I'm not sure when this started, but recently I have noticed that even with no programs open(other than task manager itself), half of my available ram(7.8GB) is being used(5.9GB) by nothing. All the services definetely don't add up to 6GB. Does anyone have an idea of what...
  10. disk keeps going to 100% nothing in use and 40 to 50% of my ram is being used on nothing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    disk keeps going to 100% nothing in use and 40 to 50% of my ram is being used on nothing: the other day i tried playing some games but i couldn't so i checked my task manager and my disk was sitting at 100% with nothing open and my 50 % of my ram was in use iv tried fixing this and nothing online has helped so this is why posting here [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...