Windows 10: Desktop wallpaper app?

Discus and support Desktop wallpaper app? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use four monitors, and I'm looking for an app that "at a click" will let me set all four to a different set of pre-assigned local background images,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Duna5, Jul 30, 2020.

1. /u/Duna5 Win User

Desktop wallpaper app?

I use four monitors, and I'm looking for an app that "at a click" will let me set all four to a different set of pre-assigned local background images, instead of having to browse-click-click, browse-click-click, browse-click-click, browse-click-click like I have to do now.

Does such an app exist? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Duna5
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Duna5, Jul 30, 2020

2. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

The question was clearly mentioned on how to set Windows Spotlight wallpapers as desktop wallpapers. Please understand the question before answering!

Kiran Vaidyanathan, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Desktop wallpaper app?

How to Personalize Desktop Wallpaper

Hi Kathie,

You can personalize your desktop wallpaper by simply following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + I to open settings.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Click Background.
    • Click Browse to open File Explorer.
    • Navigate the folder to choose a photo that you desired.
    • Click Choose picture to finish.
    The preview window gives you a sneak peek of what will your desktop looks like if you change your desktop wallpaper.

You can visit this
    link
    for more information on how you can personalize your computer.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Johann Eva, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Desktop wallpaper app?

1. Desktop wallpaper app? - Similar Threads - Desktop wallpaper app

2. wallpapers desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpapers desktop: How can I get information on the excellent, daily changing wallpapers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpapers-desktop/adc90286-fd3e-4463-b152-1f532eb8801f
  3. wallpapers desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wallpapers desktop: How can I get information on the excellent, daily changing wallpapers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpapers-desktop/adc90286-fd3e-4463-b152-1f532eb8801f
  4. Desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop wallpaper: Which Gaming wallpaper are you using on your laptop or desktop pc? Do you like 4k gamig wallpaper for your device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wallpaper/4e0519eb-b98b-4ccf-8c1e-c1e6c20bd78a
  5. Problem with Desktop Live Wallpaper app

Problem with Desktop Live Wallpaper app: I am having a frustrating issue with the pro version of this app. It runs fine, however, there is no way for me to minimize the actual app. So everytime I use a window and go back to my desktop the app pops up again. I try and close the window but all that does is close the...
  6. desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop wallpaper: Hello i have a dual monitor setup and every time I actually try to set my wall paper it seems to be really big and kind of blurry both monitors are 1920x1080 making it 3840x1080 as using dual monitors seems to make it big and kind of blurry?...
  7. desktop wallpapers

desktop wallpapers: how i can new wallpapers for my dektop background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wallpapers/e3f39876-466e-4858-8aaf-eae4d1c9b62b
  8. Desktop Wallpaper

Desktop Wallpaper: My Windows 10 desktop background keeps changing despite me taking it off of slideshow mode. I used to have it on slide show going through a folder but I decided to change it to one picture recently. Now it keeps changing and going through a slideshow even if I chose a picture...
  9. Desktop Wallpaper

Desktop Wallpaper: Hello, I am trying to make a picture that has a resolution of 1920x1080 my desktop wallpaper, my monitors resolution is also 1920x1080 but it is extremely blurry when I set it as my background. The only way I can get it to not be blurry is if I set it to tile or center, but...
  10. Desktop Wallpapers

Desktop Wallpapers: Where is the option from 7 & 8.1 to "Change Picture Every" and "Shuffle". Am I missing something? Thanks for all help. 16319