Windows 10: Desktop wallpaper, Edge favorites, and Outlook auto sync issue after reset

Discus and support Desktop wallpaper, Edge favorites, and Outlook auto sync issue after reset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, Yesterday my one drive wasn't signing in, it just wouldn't do it, so today I thought id do a format of my laptop with windows 10 and my one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeeBlackburn1975, May 22, 2019.

1. Desktop wallpaper, Edge favorites, and Outlook auto sync issue after reset

Hi all,

Yesterday my one drive wasn't signing in, it just wouldn't do it, so today I thought id do a format of my laptop with windows 10 and my one drive is now working ok.

The problem I know have is when I've performed the format it usually auto syncs and my desktop picture loads, my outlook auto sorts itself and my Microsoft edge favourites load, but I've done a format of windows 10 via my usb twice now and I get the same outcome and nothing syncs with those I've stated.

I don't what's going on as I've not changed anything, I've done many formats before and they synced ok, very puzzled to why its not syncing and loading my desktop picture and edge favourites, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee.

***syncing issues***

:)

LeeBlackburn1975, May 22, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Sync Favorites in Edge is not working

Hi Clark,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article on how to sync favorites in Microsoft Edge.

You can sync between devices, but not between IE and Edge.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/sync-favorites-and-reading-list-in-microsoft-edge

Let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help you.

Have a great day.

Arul_D, May 22, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 22, 2019
  4. gdgates Win User

Desktop wallpaper, Edge favorites, and Outlook auto sync issue after reset

Syncing Edge favorites between computers

I recently did a clean install of 10 on an older deskstop that I resuscitated. Is there a secret to syncing favorites/reading list between desktop and laptop? I know forever when I would add one to my phone it would show up on my laptop, and vice versa. I have sync enabled on all my devices, but favorites on Edge on my laptop have failed to materialize on my desktop after a week.

gdgates, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Desktop wallpaper, Edge favorites, and Outlook auto sync issue after reset

1. Desktop wallpaper, Edge favorites, and Outlook auto sync issue after reset - Similar Threads - Desktop wallpaper Edge

2. Favorites on Microsoft Edge have disappeared after syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favorites on Microsoft Edge have disappeared after syncing: Hi there, All my Favorites on Microsoft Edge have disappeared after syncing yahoo account with Hotmail account. I have checked in the users folders to no avail. I have done a search on the C:\ drive but no luck.Please advise how I can restore all my favorite files on...
  3. Favorites on Microsoft Edge have disappeared after syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Favorites on Microsoft Edge have disappeared after syncing: Hi there, All my Favorites on Microsoft Edge have disappeared after syncing yahoo account with Hotmail account. I have checked in the users folders to no avail. I have done a search on the C:\ drive but no luck.Please advise how I can restore all my favorite files on...
  4. Favorites on Microsoft Edge have disappeared after syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites: I want to sync my favorites in Chrome and Edge. I used XMARKS to remove duplicates and sync between different browsers but cannot find an equivalent app since they went out of business. I have found some app that claim to sync just not Chrome and Edge. Any suggestions? 170911
  6. Stop Edge Favorites Syncing on Startup

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Edge Favorites Syncing on Startup: For some reason, despite having the Settings->Profiles->Sync->Favorites=Off my old favorites keep syncing every time my computer is restarted. Any help to stop this occurring would be appreciated. Win 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.388) Edge Version 84.0.522.44 (Official...
  7. Syncing Edge favorites between computers

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Edge favorites between computers: I recently did a clean install of 10 on an older deskstop that I resuscitated. Is there a secret to syncing favorites/reading list between desktop and laptop? I know forever when I would add one to my phone it would show up on my laptop, and vice versa. I have sync enabled on...
  8. Microsoft Edge Favorites are not syncing after the last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Favorites are not syncing after the last update: After the last update of my PC in October I lost my synchronized files on the other devices. I mean Favorites that are located also on the smartphone and Xbox. How can I sort it out?...
  9. Edge favorites sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge favorites sync: Edge favorites won't sync from pc to Android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/edge-favorites-sync/e2d40dc9-7ea1-4625-b43d-ea9896d023bc
  10. Microsoft Edge Favorites Sync Unable to be turned on

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Favorites Sync Unable to be turned on: Okay, I did not see a thread for this so please do not ban me if there is one: I am having a problem with Microsoft Edge. I am trying to turn on the Sync Your Content setting in Windows 10 Pro to sync my favorites and reading list. The problem is that it has that red...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge favorites not syncing windows 10

2. my favorites are not syncing