Windows 10: Desktop wallpaper icon problem

Discus and support Desktop wallpaper icon problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Every time when I shut down the laptop then every time desktop icon are unorganised but when I make it sort by name then it organized. I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jiaul HaqueKawsar™, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Desktop wallpaper icon problem

Desktop wallpaper icon problem 841e83be-27ae-46b1-aab4-3f18a16ac793?upload=true.png

Every time when I shut down the laptop then every time desktop icon are unorganised but when I make it sort by name then it organized. I want to see organized my laptop all time. I want to solve this problem

Desktop wallpaper icon problem [​IMG]

:)

Jiaul HaqueKawsar™, Jun 26, 2020

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Desktop wallpaper icon problem

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Desktop wallpaper icon problem

1. Desktop wallpaper icon problem - Similar Threads - Desktop wallpaper icon

2. desktop Icon problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    desktop Icon problem: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unknowndarkhuman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xzgm8k/desktop_icon_problem/
  3. wallpapers desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpapers desktop: How can I get information on the excellent, daily changing wallpapers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpapers-desktop/adc90286-fd3e-4463-b152-1f532eb8801f
  4. Desktop Icons problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons problem.: This is a minor problem that is annoying me intensely so I would be very grateful for assistance.in solving. My laptop operates with Windows 10 with all the latest updates. A couple of days ago the quick start icons on my desktop suddenly all changed to plain white. I fiddled...
  5. Problem with desktop icons

Problem with desktop icons: I had a program on my laptop and the company wanted $400 to continue using it for another year and I was like no so the guy on the phone said he needed me to give him control of my pc and I did. After about an hour and a half I was like this isn't right made the guy cease and...
  6. Problem with Desktop Live Wallpaper app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Desktop Live Wallpaper app: I am having a frustrating issue with the pro version of this app. It runs fine, however, there is no way for me to minimize the actual app. So everytime I use a window and go back to my desktop the app pops up again. I try and close the window but all that does is close the...
  7. Problem with desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with desktop icons: As you can see from the pic some of my snips are showing up as small pictures and the majority are showing just icons any ideas as to how I can change the icons to the the pictures they are?? 164174
  8. Desktop icon problem

Desktop icon problem: Hi everyone, I have two problem about desktop icons. Firstly icons are on other icons. Secondly icon selection field width size is so big . How can I fix this situations or how restore factory setting for only icon? [ATTACH]...
  9. Desktop Wallpaper

Desktop Wallpaper: Hello, I am trying to make a picture that has a resolution of 1920x1080 my desktop wallpaper, my monitors resolution is also 1920x1080 but it is extremely blurry when I set it as my background. The only way I can get it to not be blurry is if I set it to tile or center, but...
  10. Desktop Icons Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons Problems: I have searched, I promise.....My desktop icons are all whacked somehow. I have never seen this problem before. I have them set to Medium, Auto Arrange etc. Any help would be very much appreciated. 90841