Windows 10: desktop wallpaper the same as the sign-in wallpaper

Discus and support desktop wallpaper the same as the sign-in wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is this posible? I love the dynamic sign-in backgrounds, and i would love for Windows to change my desktop background to the same images 33467 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elmotrix, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Elmotrix Win User

desktop wallpaper the same as the sign-in wallpaper

Is this posible?

I love the dynamic sign-in backgrounds, and i would love for Windows to change my desktop background to the same images

:)

Elmotrix, Dec 10, 2015
  2. DanR54TZ Win User

wallpaper changes without warning

Have 2 computers both running Windows 10 on my local network, desktop (3 monitors) and a laptop. each computer has different wallpaper to start with. But without warning at random time the desktop switches to the laptop wallpaper. And if I switch back the
    desktop then the laptop wallpaper changes to the desktop wallpaper. FYI; The 2 computers were not in the same homegroup.

Not a killer issue but irritating as hell.

DanR54TZ, Dec 10, 2015
  3. How To Set Spotlight Lock Screen Image as Wallpaper on Windows 10 Desktop

You can use Bing desktop that sets your wallpaper as bing wallpaper.

Download Bing Desktop

My Spotlight wallpaper changes twice a week, so it isn't with conjunction with wallpaper.

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 10, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi Elmotrix, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

There may be various ways to accomplish this.

You could scour the web for some of the latest 'Spotlight' images, then put them in a 'Slideshow' folder.

You may also be able to fetch them on your own machine.
    You need to show 'Hidden files, folders and drives', then navigate to C:\Users\{your name}\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Asset s
    then copy all the items to another folder and begin renaming them: 1.jpg, 2.jpg, etc.

Here are some of the latest:

desktop wallpaper the same as the sign-in wallpaper [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 10, 2015
  5. Elmotrix Win User
    Wow great thanks *Biggrin

Elmotrix, Dec 11, 2015
  6. The correct way to do it ...... not saying the way above DOESN'T work but renaming each file individually will be painstaking as there will be a lot of them and not all images extracted from that location are going to be wallpapers .......

1.) Place a new folder on your system drive (this is usually C: ) named 'images'
    2.) Hit Windows + R, enter the path below and hit enter.

%localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets

3.) In the folder, you’ll see a lot of files. Just copy those files to the “images” folder created above.
    4.) Now you need to run Command Prompt by right click at the Start button and select “Command Prompt.”
    5.) Execute two commands below one by one. They will help you add the “.jpg” extension to all files in the “images” folder:

cd\images
    ren *.* *.jpg

Your done, all you have to do now is choose the pictures you want to save and move them to the location of your choice if you whish.

Dark Knight, Dec 12, 2015
  7. jeepers Win User
    Just tried copying them (24 of them) renamed them to .jpg and all i got was A few thumbnails of Minecraft and "it appears we dont support this file format" ...*Smile

jeepers, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. desktop wallpaper the same as the sign-in wallpaper - Similar Threads - desktop wallpaper same

2. wallpapers desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    wallpapers desktop: How can I get information on the excellent, daily changing wallpapers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpapers-desktop/adc90286-fd3e-4463-b152-1f532eb8801f
  3. wallpapers desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpapers desktop: How can I get information on the excellent, daily changing wallpapers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpapers-desktop/adc90286-fd3e-4463-b152-1f532eb8801f
  4. wallpapers desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desktop wallpaper

Desktop wallpaper: Which Gaming wallpaper are you using on your laptop or desktop pc? Do you like 4k gamig wallpaper for your device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wallpaper/4e0519eb-b98b-4ccf-8c1e-c1e6c20bd78a
  6. wallpaper slideshow stuck in the same wallpaper

wallpaper slideshow stuck in the same wallpaper: so ive got a wallpaper folder its placed on the ssd with the windows folder with over 1000 wallpapers there that i picked that it will be a slideshow and it will change randomly every 30 min but for some reason after the first 30 min after picking it in the options it changes...
  7. desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop wallpaper: Hello i have a dual monitor setup and every time I actually try to set my wall paper it seems to be really big and kind of blurry both monitors are 1920x1080 making it 3840x1080 as using dual monitors seems to make it big and kind of blurry?...
  8. desktop wallpapers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop wallpapers: how i can new wallpapers for my dektop background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wallpapers/e3f39876-466e-4858-8aaf-eae4d1c9b62b
  9. Desktop Wallpaper

Desktop Wallpaper: My Windows 10 desktop background keeps changing despite me taking it off of slideshow mode. I used to have it on slide show going through a folder but I decided to change it to one picture recently. Now it keeps changing and going through a slideshow even if I chose a picture...
  10. Desktop Wallpaper

Desktop Wallpaper: Hello, I am trying to make a picture that has a resolution of 1920x1080 my desktop wallpaper, my monitors resolution is also 1920x1080 but it is extremely blurry when I set it as my background. The only way I can get it to not be blurry is if I set it to tile or center, but...