Windows 10: desktop wallpaper

Discus and support desktop wallpaper in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i have a dual monitor setup and every time I actually try to set my wall paper it seems to be really big and kind of blurry both monitors are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Josh Valentine16373, Oct 3, 2020.

1. desktop wallpaper

Hello i have a dual monitor setup and every time I actually try to set my wall paper it seems to be really big and kind of blurry both monitors are 1920x1080 making it 3840x1080 as using dual monitors seems to make it big and kind of blurry?

:)

Josh Valentine16373, Oct 3, 2020

2. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

The question was clearly mentioned on how to set Windows Spotlight wallpapers as desktop wallpapers. Please understand the question before answering!

Kiran Vaidyanathan, Oct 3, 2020
  4. desktop wallpaper

Desktop wallpaper

I have a wallpaper chosen for my desktop. However, often my screen will go to a completely blue background for no apparent reason. Suggestions?

Carol Mintus, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

desktop wallpaper

1. desktop wallpaper - Similar Threads - desktop wallpaper

2. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  3. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  4. Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store: I downloaded desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store and after downloading; when i tried to open it, it showed the pic below. I agreed to download what it said it required but it keeps showing this even when i've downloaded it....
  5. How do i get this Desktop live wallpaper off my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get this Desktop live wallpaper off my laptop: How do I ger this desktop live wallpaper app off my laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-this-desktop-live-wallpaper-off-my/31e31b63-e329-4551-a0dc-f5d07f73a435
  6. How do i get this Desktop live wallpaper off my laptop

How do i get this Desktop live wallpaper off my laptop: How do I ger this desktop live wallpaper app off my laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-this-desktop-live-wallpaper-off-my/31e31b63-e329-4551-a0dc-f5d07f73a435
  7. How do i get this Desktop live wallpaper off my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. i'm unable to have different wallpapers on my virtual multi desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i'm unable to have different wallpapers on my virtual multi desktops: Hello i'm windows11 home user i'm unable to have different wallpapers on my virtual multidesktop the options are there but whenever I try to change the wallpaper got set on all the desktop....
  9. i'm unable to have different wallpapers on my virtual multi desktops

i'm unable to have different wallpapers on my virtual multi desktops: Hello i'm windows11 home user i'm unable to have different wallpapers on my virtual multidesktop the options are there but whenever I try to change the wallpaper got set on all the desktop....
  10. How to set different wallpaper to different virtual desktops in Windows 11

How to set different wallpaper to different virtual desktops in Windows 11: How to set different wallpaper to different virtual desktops in Windows 11 as it shown on pic 1. I try to do it through: Settings=>Personalization=>Background=>Right click on chosen pic=> Set for desktop... as it shown on pic 2. It didn`t work. When I chose some pic to set it...