Windows 10: desktop wallpaper

Discus and support desktop wallpaper in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i have a dual monitor setup and every time I actually try to set my wall paper it seems to be really big and kind of blurry both monitors are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Josh Valentine16373, Oct 3, 2020.

1. desktop wallpaper

Hello i have a dual monitor setup and every time I actually try to set my wall paper it seems to be really big and kind of blurry both monitors are 1920x1080 making it 3840x1080 as using dual monitors seems to make it big and kind of blurry?

:)

Josh Valentine16373, Oct 3, 2020

2. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

The question was clearly mentioned on how to set Windows Spotlight wallpapers as desktop wallpapers. Please understand the question before answering!

Kiran Vaidyanathan, Oct 3, 2020
  4. desktop wallpaper

Desktop wallpaper

I have a wallpaper chosen for my desktop. However, often my screen will go to a completely blue background for no apparent reason. Suggestions?

Carol Mintus, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

desktop wallpaper

1. desktop wallpaper - Similar Threads - desktop wallpaper

2. I am unable to change my desktop wallpaper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to change my desktop wallpaper.: It is always showing black no matter what additionally i tried to change from solid color to picture but it wont change it will immediately change to solid color again....
  3. I am unable to change my desktop wallpaper.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to change my desktop wallpaper.: It is always showing black no matter what additionally i tried to change from solid color to picture but it wont change it will immediately change to solid color again....
  4. how do I change the desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change the desktop wallpaper: I've had this issue for a while now, whenever I try to change the desktop wallpaper, the new image loads for a second and then fades back to the older one. I've deleted the older picture but that didn't work....
  5. how do I change the desktop wallpaper

how do I change the desktop wallpaper: I've had this issue for a while now, whenever I try to change the desktop wallpaper, the new image loads for a second and then fades back to the older one. I've deleted the older picture but that didn't work....
  6. Right click on desktop extremely slow / desktop wallpaper disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click on desktop extremely slow / desktop wallpaper disappearing: Hello I have a setup with 2 monitors and lately i've got these problems.Right click on either one of the 2 desktop is super slow and after a long loading the context menu appears, or sometimes the file explorer just crashes insteadAfter letting it load sometimes the right...
  7. Right click on desktop extremely slow / desktop wallpaper disappearing

Right click on desktop extremely slow / desktop wallpaper disappearing: Hello I have a setup with 2 monitors and lately i've got these problems.Right click on either one of the 2 desktop is super slow and after a long loading the context menu appears, or sometimes the file explorer just crashes insteadAfter letting it load sometimes the right...
  8. Right click on desktop extremely slow / desktop wallpaper disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Desktop wallpaper keeps vanishing to black screen Win 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop wallpaper keeps vanishing to black screen Win 11 Pro: Hello,I have a frustrating problem with my Win 11 Pro desktop wallpaper. It constantly is vanishing to a blank black screen. The only way I can get everything back is by going into Task Manager and restarting the Windows Explorer process.Any suggestions? Thank you....
  10. Desktop wallpaper keeps vanishing to black screen Win 11 Pro

Desktop wallpaper keeps vanishing to black screen Win 11 Pro: Hello,I have a frustrating problem with my Win 11 Pro desktop wallpaper. It constantly is vanishing to a blank black screen. The only way I can get everything back is by going into Task Manager and restarting the Windows Explorer process.Any suggestions? Thank you....