Windows 10: Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question

Discus and support Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a set up with 3 monitors - I am using the slideshow function in the Personalisation. Each Desktop has a different background Which is how I like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ajm699, Feb 22, 2022.

1. Ajm699 Win User

Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question

I have a set up with 3 monitors - I am using the slideshow function in the Personalisation. Each Desktop has a different background Which is how I like having itHowever, I want the desktop images to change every day - as seen in how I have my settings posted above. This does work but only one desktop will change at the set interval If I set it to 1 Minute the same occurs with a random desktop image changing each minuteWhat I would like to do is set them to all change at this interval, so each day I have a new set of 3 wallpapers from this chosen folder.Is there a way to set this picture ch

:)

Ajm699, Feb 22, 2022

2. Wallpaper Slideshow on Only One Monitor

Hello. As the title suggests, I want to have desktop wallpapers that are different on each monitor. More specifically, I want to have one single wallpaper for my main screen, but I want my secondary screen to cycle through a slideshow. Is there a way to
    set only one screen to have a slideshow?

Deaf719wow, Feb 22, 2022
  3. Varlyth92 Win User
    Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow

For the last couple years now I've had multiple monitors and have been really enjoying the slideshow feature for different backgrounds. At present, my desktop background folder contain almost 700 various background images.

However, the layout of my monitors is one on my desk, and the other being my TV across the room. So when the desktop slideshow decides to span one image across both monitors, the end result looks terrible. It's not even a constant thing; occasionally, albeit
    very rarely, I'll see one of the images that's usually spanned across both monitors appear on just one. It's surprisingly frustrating for such a minor issue.

Is there any way of keeping the slideshow and preventing any and all images from spanning both monitors?

Current settings:

background - slideshow

change picture every - 1 minute

shuffle - on

choose a fit - fit

Varlyth92, Feb 22, 2022
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Using different folders of wallpapers for different Slideshow on each monitors

Hi,

You can set different wallpapers for multiple monitors without having to install a third-party software. To do this, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the empty area of desktop and then click Personalize.
    • Under Choose your picture section, right-click on a picture which you want to set as a desktop background for one of your monitors. You will see a context menu, and you can select which monitor to use.
    • You can also use the Browse button to browse to the picture you want to set as a wallpaper. Click
      Choose picture to add it to the Choose your picture section, and press right-click on the picture.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Feb 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question - Similar Threads - Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow

2. Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question: I have a set up with 3 monitors - I am using the slideshow function in the Personalisation. Each Desktop has a different background Which is how I like having itHowever, I want the desktop images to change every day - as seen in how I have my settings posted above. This does...
  3. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors: Hi, I'm on windows 10. I have three monitors. I use two of them to work and store icons, the third one is always empty. For the 2 first monitors I like to have a solid color no image background. I want to have a slideshow on my third screen and a solid color or a fix image or...
  4. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors: Hi, I'm on windows 10. I have three monitors. I use two of them to work and store icons, the third one is always empty. For the 2 first monitors I like to have a solid color no image background. I want to have a slideshow on my third screen and a solid color or a fix image or...
  5. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Desktop text shadow with wallpaper slideshow

Desktop text shadow with wallpaper slideshow: Whenever I turn off text shadow on my desktop in system settings, they get their shadow back if I set a wallpaper slideshow. Is there a way i can turn off the text shadow wit wallpaper slideshow?Thank you....
  7. Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?: Looking for a program that would allow me to have a sperate slideshow wallpaper for each of my monitors. submitted by /u/32_bit_link [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhkjto/different_slideshow_wallpaper_for_each_monitor/
  8. Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors

Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors: Hi! I recently found some desktop backgrounds of the same outdoor scene, but with a changing time of day as you go through themmorning, sunset, night. I wanted to put them on a slideshow to change every four hours or so, so the pictures change to reflect the time of day as it...
  9. Is it possible to do Wallpaper Slideshow with multiple folders for specific monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to do Wallpaper Slideshow with multiple folders for specific monitors?: I currently have a horizontal and vertical monitor and using the Slideshow feature puts some terrible positioned wallpapers on the screen. I've been leaving it in picture mode and manually setting each wallpaper each week. Is it possible to have it on slideshow using...
  10. Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow

Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow: For the last couple years now I've had multiple monitors and have been really enjoying the slideshow feature for different backgrounds. At present, my desktop background folder contain almost 700 various background images. However, the layout of my monitors is one on my...