Windows 10: Desktop widgets to check temperatures and stats, how much performance can they cost?

Discus and support Desktop widgets to check temperatures and stats, how much performance can they cost? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I will build my first PC the end of December and I never used Windows intensively. I would like to program something myself or creating some custom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/neilpare, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Desktop widgets to check temperatures and stats, how much performance can they cost?

I will build my first PC the end of December and I never used Windows intensively.

I would like to program something myself or creating some custom Desktop to have everything under control, and since I don't use my Desktop for anything and do everything via File Explorer, it will not be a problem

My idea is still to keep those tools really small and clean, obviously.

The thing is, without using Windows I don't know how much can it cost. Will it really make a difference in the long run?

I would have a pretty powerful PC, but if they suck too many resources I will give up instantly and simply open the programs to check each time I need to.

submitted by /u/neilpare
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/neilpare, Dec 23, 2020

2. Best CPU Temperature widget/Application please!

Hi please, anyone aware of what would be the best temperature application or preferably a desktop widget that is always constantly visible and not having to start up

carlos19664, Dec 23, 2020
  3. InTech Win User
    My Desktop Performance issue

My desktop computer specification is

• Processor: AMD FX 8320
    • Motherboard: Asus M5A97
    • RAM: Kingston HyperX 16 GB (8*2)
    • HD: 1TB WD Black
    • Graphics Card: 2GB Saphire 5450
    • SMPS: Cooler Master 650W

I optimized my desktop computer well.

• Limited applications are installed in my desktop computer.
    • Limited applications are enabled in startup.
    • In msconfig, limited services are enabled.
    • Browsers are optimized.
    • No games are installed.
    • No temp/ junk files
    • Internet Speed is fine.
    • Internet Security is updated and working fine.
    • In Task Manager, CPU usages and temperature are normal.

However, its performance is low.

• Please guide me for additional steps or in-depth steps for its improved performance.
    • And I would like to diagnose its benchmark performance. What applications I can use for it?

With Regards

InTech

InTech, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Desktop widgets to check temperatures and stats, how much performance can they cost?

Any good temperature widgets for sidebar?

Quote from unclewebb ...

I have no idea how long it will take him, though. But he seems to be pretty good about "Git 'er Done". *Wink Desktop widgets to check temperatures and stats, how much performance can they cost? ;)

Kreij, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Desktop widgets to check temperatures and stats, how much performance can they cost?

1. Desktop widgets to check temperatures and stats, how much performance can they cost? - Similar Threads - Desktop widgets check

2. How much does Windows 11 cost?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much does Windows 11 cost?: How much does Windows 11 cost, and will I know if it is compatible with my computer before I pay for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-does-windows-11-cost/88470a4c-57a4-42da-989f-506cf6776fe3
  3. How much does Windows 11 cost?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How much does Windows 11 cost?: How much does Windows 11 cost, and will I know if it is compatible with my computer before I pay for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-does-windows-11-cost/88470a4c-57a4-42da-989f-506cf6776fe3
  4. is there a cost for window 11 ? if so, how much ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a cost for window 11 ? if so, how much ?: is there a cost / charge for windows 11 ?if so , how much ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-cost-for-window-11-if-so-how-much/329d30e6-2ae2-461a-9007-9e34b5d6831f
  5. is there a cost for window 11 ? if so, how much ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a cost for window 11 ? if so, how much ?: is there a cost / charge for windows 11 ?if so , how much ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-cost-for-window-11-if-so-how-much/329d30e6-2ae2-461a-9007-9e34b5d6831f
  6. How to add performance widget

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to add performance widget: I see people having the performance widget on the Xbox game bar but I’m not sure how to add it. I’ve looked it up but it seems the options gone. Is this still a thing? Is there a better way to monitor my gpu/cpu % and temp? submitted by /u/ceeeesh [link] [comments]...
  7. how much is the cost to update this.???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how much is the cost to update this.???: what is the cost to update windows10... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-is-the-cost-to-update-this/1d1bbd9c-9023-4876-b3dc-f449cb474e4a
  8. How much does Windows 10 cost?

in Windows 10 News
    How much does Windows 10 cost?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Are you planning to buy Windows 10? We have prepared this guide to help you figure out how much does Windows 10 cost? What is Windows 10 Pro Upgrade price? And if you are looking to buy for business for [...] This post How much does Windows 10 cost? is from...
  9. check internal temperature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    check internal temperature: how do I check the internal temperature. I have reason to believe it's high. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/check-internal-temperature/9d125c45-8f20-4c40-b0fe-2ce753a8343e
  10. How Much Windows 10 Will Cost?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Much Windows 10 Will Cost?: Yes this is the others title that I took to remove my ambiguous, Hope I want to know abjectly how much price do I need for windows 10? 3471