Windows 10: Desktop Window Manager Session Manger Properties is not on the list

Discus and support Desktop Window Manager Session Manger Properties is not on the list in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hie, Today I realised that it was taking longer to load webpages on my Dell Optiplex 745 Desktop computer and I started to investigate . I found out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mann PK, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Mann PK Win User

Desktop Window Manager Session Manger Properties is not on the list

Hie,

Today I realised that it was taking longer to load webpages on my Dell Optiplex 745 Desktop computer and I started to investigate . I found out that the windows desktop managers session missing

:)

Mann PK, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Local Sessions Manager

Hi Carol,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

Did you make any changes on your computers recently?

Are the computers on domain?

Do the computers boot to desktop or get stuck at
    "Waiting for Local Session Manager" screen?

Local Session Manager (LSM) is a Win32 service, which starts automatically when the operating system starts. It is a core Windows Service that manages local user sessions. Stopping or disabling this service
    will result in system instability.

Local Session Manager cannot be started if the following services are disabled, deleted or working improperly.

DCOM Server Process Launcher.

Remote Procedure Call (RPC).

RPC Endpoint Mapper.

To help you better with this issue, please get back to us with answers to the questions listed above.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Ignite 2017 – Windows 10 Deployment And Management Sessions

Source: Ignite 2017 - Windows 10 Deployment And Management Sessions Microsoft Australia OEM Team

Brink, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Desktop Window Manager Session Manger Properties is not on the list

Microsoft lists “Something Awesome” as upcoming Build 2016 session

Microsoft lists “Something Awesome” as upcoming Build 2016 session
    Something Awesome This Ways Comes

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-lis...-2016-session/

Cluster Head, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Desktop Window Manager Session Manger Properties is not on the list

1. Desktop Window Manager Session Manger Properties is not on the list - Similar Threads - Desktop Window Manager

2. High GPU usage by Desktop Windows Manger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High GPU usage by Desktop Windows Manger: Pc SpecsAMD Ryzen 3 310016 Gb 8X2 3200MHz ramRTX 2080SSDHi Desktop Windows Manger is using 80%of my gpu even if my pc is at idle state I've tried everything the community offered and even tried everything from the internetAll thats left to do is re install windows but i have...
  3. High GPU usage by Desktop Windows Manger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High GPU usage by Desktop Windows Manger: Pc SpecsAMD Ryzen 3 310016 Gb 8X2 3200MHz ramRTX 2080SSDHi Desktop Windows Manger is using 80%of my gpu even if my pc is at idle state I've tried everything the community offered and even tried everything from the internetAll thats left to do is re install windows but i have...
  4. High GPU usage by Desktop Windows Manger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. RDP Windows 11, Session blocked by: Local Session Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Windows 11, Session blocked by: Local Session Manager: I recently updated my work computer to Windows 11 about bought a new laptop that also uses Windows 11. When I work from home I used Remote Desktop Connection to log into my work computer. I'm fine for a decent number of hours but then suddenly I get bumped from the work...
  6. The Desktop Window Manager has registered the session port.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Desktop Window Manager has registered the session port.: I see "The Desktop Window Manager has registered the session port." in event viewer. What does this even mean??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-desktop-window-manager-has-registered-the/faf4123c-a0a3-4014-a223-36c457508931
  7. Local Session Manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Local Session Manager: Hello, this might be a long question Few month ago i did a tweak using an apps named "Hone", and tomorrow after i tweaked my laptop, when it boot it just says local session manager, i can boot the laptop normally but, what is Local Session Manager?, and why when i tried to...
  8. Desktop windows manager prevents from opening a session on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop windows manager prevents from opening a session on Windows 10: Hi all! I hope you will find a solution to my problem as usual :-) First, my config: Asus UX310UQ Windows 10 (1809) Version 17763.253 For a long time now (even before upgrading to 1809), it is impossible for me to simply turn my laptop on and start working. I can enter my...
  9. Local Sessions Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local Sessions Manager: Why does Local Sessions Manager start up on some Windows 10 laptops and not on other s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-sessions-manager/dd20f674-80c1-4ffa-b863-10a8e821cb80
  10. Session Manager question

in Browsers and Email
    Session Manager question: When using session manager in chrome, when the tabs open it starts with the tabs that opens on the right. I would like it to open on with the left tab. How do I accomplish this? thx 95152