Windows 10: desktop window manager

Discus and support desktop window manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Desktop Window Manager is not listed under services.msc. How can I get DWM back? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BobY5, Oct 22, 2018.

1. BobY5 Win User

desktop window manager

Desktop Window Manager is not listed under services.msc. How can I get DWM back? Thank you.

:)

BobY5, Oct 22, 2018

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 22, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2018
  4. MohanC Win User

desktop window manager

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

desktop window manager

1. desktop window manager - Similar Threads - desktop window manager

2. Desktop windows manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop windows manager: I would usually search reddit about this but this is where i usually find answers my task manager said that windows desktop manager is using a lot of ram or memory im wondering if its safe or not...
  3. Desktop windows manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop windows manager: I would usually search reddit about this but this is where i usually find answers my task manager said that windows desktop manager is using a lot of ram or memory im wondering if its safe or not...
  4. Desktop Window Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Window Manager: I am troubleshooting my gaming PC with various issues that I have noticed. Before starting, here is the system specs.CPU: Ryzen 9 5950XMotherboard: ASUS Crosshair Dark Hero VIIIRAM: 64GBGPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3080OS: Windows 11 Home Version 21H2, Build 22000.1098Running...
  5. Desktop Window Manager

Desktop Window Manager: I am troubleshooting my gaming PC with various issues that I have noticed. Before starting, here is the system specs.CPU: Ryzen 9 5950XMotherboard: ASUS Crosshair Dark Hero VIIIRAM: 64GBGPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3080OS: Windows 11 Home Version 21H2, Build 22000.1098Running...
  6. Desktop window manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop window manager: I accidentally deleted uDWM.dll.Every time i start my computer it just comes up as a black screen with just my cursor.I tried entering the recovery menu by pressing f11, but it still led me to a black screen with my cursor.Is there anything I can do to solve the...
  7. Desktop window manager

Desktop window manager: I accidentally deleted uDWM.dll.Every time i start my computer it just comes up as a black screen with just my cursor.I tried entering the recovery menu by pressing f11, but it still led me to a black screen with my cursor.Is there anything I can do to solve the...
  8. Desktop window manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Desktop Windows Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Windows Manager: In my PC's Taskbar Desktop Windows Manager consuming more and more RAM which sometimes goes up to 1 GB and PC becomes slow plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-windows-manager/80371beb-50ba-46aa-924e-43b44195e96c
  10. Desktop Windows Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Windows Manager: Running this test in Firefox, the 'Desktop Windows Manager' briefly goes to 95% GPU, but Firefox shows as using 0 GPU. Yes 'hardware Acceleration' is switched on. submitted by /u/famaminores [link] [comments]...