Windows 10: desktop windows

Discus and support desktop windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; if i drug a window up with the mouse, it maximizes. How can i remove this option? I have Microsoft 10. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chiara_257, Dec 2, 2020.

1. desktop windows

if i drug a window up with the mouse, it maximizes. How can i remove this option?

I have Microsoft 10.

Thanks

:)

Chiara_257, Dec 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 2, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

desktop windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

desktop windows

1. desktop windows - Similar Threads - desktop

2. Remote Desktop Connection Works and then fails after sometime

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Connection Works and then fails after sometime: Hi, I have a custom PC New with Core i7, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050ti graphics card on gigabyte board B460m motherboard. I have windows 10 pro on my custom PC and my laptop surface pro 4. Custom PC doesn't have a monitor but connects to a full HD tv if required....
  3. Can't move icons on desktop into a folder on the same desktop [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't move icons on desktop into a folder on the same desktop [Windows 10]: Hi, I just build a new pc and freshly installed Windows 10 Pro. But now I am stuck with a weird bug. As I am unable to move a desktop icon into a folder even newly created ones. Whenever I try to do this, the screen freezes for about 1 second, then it "blinks" and the icon...
  4. desktop documents changed from pdf to word

desktop documents changed from pdf to word: My desktop icon documents changed from pdf to Word, how do I change them back to pdf. I don't know what I did to change them I didn't want to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-documents-changed-from-pdf-to-word/ba62052a-9bbd-4b0a-a391-2f43a2b8f699
  5. Desktop Icon Background Color

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icon Background Color: OS: Windows 10 Pro Version: 20H2 Just recently I noticed some desktop icons have a blue background (see pic below) when, before, they were transparent. They didn't have this until today. Does anyone know how I can revert back to desktop icons with transparent backgrounds?...
  6. Start menu/apps not transparent on desktop with windows 10 Pro

Start menu/apps not transparent on desktop with windows 10 Pro: I have bought windows 10 Pro years ago. even after a lot of updates I don't get transparency effect in start menu or apps bar. i have turned on transparency in personalisation, still not working. But I have another notebook in which same transparency effect was there even...
  7. Why do I have three desktop folders? What is the difference between them? [Near-fresh...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do I have three desktop folders? What is the difference between them? [Near-fresh...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShaunDreclin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l33o3p/why_do_i_have_three_desktop_folders_what_is_the/
  8. Remote Desktop

Remote Desktop: I have set this up between 2 Win 10 desktop computers and it is working but when I connect there is a prompt Please wait for [computer name] administrator to respond. I would to remove this and have tried as suggested by Google Local Group Policy - Administrative...
  9. EA Play Games are not showing up in EA Desktop App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EA Play Games are not showing up in EA Desktop App: So few hours back, I got the Game Pass Ultimate PC.. i was so excited to play Need For Speed Heat but i tried almost all the ways to get it to working..i linked my EA account to my xbox account and almost gave up..Is there anyway i can get EA Play on my pc and can someone...
  10. Why my desktop keeps crashing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why my desktop keeps crashing?: Ive been trying to drag files from one spot to another in desktop but everytime i try to do that it crashes and restart and wont do it. Why does this happend and how can i fix it? submitted by /u/batistamadeline [link] [comments]...