Windows 10: Desktop Wiped Clean

Discus and support Desktop Wiped Clean in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Can anyone help? Whilst downloading an anti-virus software programme – my desktopwas wiped clear all my files are gone. I have included a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LottieH21121, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Desktop Wiped Clean

Hello,

Can anyone help?

Whilst downloading an anti-virus software programme – my desktopwas wiped clear all my files are gone. I have included a screenshot

Desktop Wiped Clean 7e20bf68-e719-48b5-b4b1-bd1e135a7e80?upload=true.jpg

What happened?

Much appreciation

:)

LottieH21121, Mar 18, 2021
  2. 1nf3rn0x Win User

How to wipe a hard drive clean

I'm going to be selling one of my desktop's soon and wanting to wipe both harddrives completely clean so that no information or data can be retained. Never done this before, so anyone willing to give me a simple guide? *Laugh :laugh: Thanks

1nf3rn0x, Mar 18, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 recovery doesnt wipe my hard-disk

Hi, to clean install Windows you need to create a bootable flash drive or other medium from which to boot your PC. That's covered at Step 1 of the tutorial shown below (Clean Install..)

Windows 10 Tutorial Index
    - searchable list of tutorials - search that page for
    clean install
    and you will see this as 2nd link found
    Clean Install Windows 10

At step 13/14 you have the option presented to you where you can delete existing partitions.

Note: some suggest- as you have a desktop- physically disconnecting other drives just to ensure Windows is installed exclusively on the one drive.

dalchina, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Desktop Wiped Clean

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Desktop Wiped Clean

1. Desktop Wiped Clean - Similar Threads - Desktop Wiped Clean

2. wipe computer clean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wipe computer clean?: I have a new computer and I need to know how to clean off all the files. Thank you. It is a PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-computer-clean/67ec7867-b919-4832-afe0-e97cd38e292e
  3. wipe computer clean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wipe computer clean?: I have a new computer and I need to know how to clean off all the files. Thank you. It is a PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-computer-clean/67ec7867-b919-4832-afe0-e97cd38e292e
  4. wipe computer clean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I need to start fresh wipe desktop clean .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to start fresh wipe desktop clean .: Hi how you doing everybody hope you're having a good day listen I'm having a computer problem mine's not working a couple of months ago I found a HP pavillon in the garbage desktop beautiful computer I can't get in I have no password it says Carolyn more and then hit mother...
  6. I need to start fresh wipe desktop clean .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to start fresh wipe desktop clean .: Hi how you doing everybody hope you're having a good day listen I'm having a computer problem mine's not working a couple of months ago I found a HP pavillon in the garbage desktop beautiful computer I can't get in I have no password it says Carolyn more and then hit mother...
  7. I need to start fresh wipe desktop clean .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Wipe clean

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wipe clean: I need to wipe this pc clean and remove any digital signatures by the previous user. How should I go about this? Need to wipe out user accounts and make it like new. Reset pc or Fresh ? Thx. JG...
  9. Wipe clean

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wipe clean: I want to give my windows notebook to a niece. How do I wipe it clean. I have my files on a disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-clean/daf4dea4-f966-4641-8c71-843ae9d06578
  10. Clean wipe a computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean wipe a computer: Hello, I would like to give away my old computer which is still working with windows 10 pro, but as you know from my previous posts, it fed me a lot of troubles. But first I want to "clean" all my documents, passwords kept on google chrome browser, pictures and videos, etc....