Windows 10: Desktop won’t allow password

Discus and support Desktop won’t allow password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Desktop wont allow me to enter a password after booting up. It stays on the date and time screen. If i swipe withe the mouse or push buttons it move... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ray Brothers, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Desktop won’t allow password

Desktop wont allow me to enter a password after booting up. It stays on the date and time screen. If i swipe withe the mouse or push buttons it move slightly like it is going to let me but doesn’t. I can see the pointer of the mouse on the screen. Any help would be great.

:)

Ray Brothers, Oct 22, 2019

2. Trouble with search bar (won´t find data)

Hi Jan,

I Would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 22, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Desktop won’t allow password

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Desktop won’t allow password

1. Desktop won’t allow password - Similar Threads - Desktop won’t allow

2. Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer: Help! We just got my son this game to play with his older brother. I went to all the setting to allow multiplayer and it won’t work! I’ve followed all prior directions even thru Xbox gaming to allow multiplayer and communication under his profile. Restarted everything many...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer: Help! We just got my son this game to play with his older brother. I went to all the setting to allow multiplayer and it won’t work! I’ve followed all prior directions even thru Xbox gaming to allow multiplayer and communication under his profile. Restarted everything many...
  4. Password won’t work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password won’t work: I have reset my password 10 times and my laptop keeps saying it’s incorrect and won’t let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-wont-work/ea2a9800-81dc-4d16-83cf-7ac53af083a3
  5. Password won’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password won’t work: I have reset my password 10 times and my laptop keeps saying it’s incorrect and won’t let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-wont-work/ea2a9800-81dc-4d16-83cf-7ac53af083a3
  6. Password won’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Computer won’t type in password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won’t type in password: My computer won’t let me type in my password after shutting down. I’ve noticed that when I go to type it in the mouse shows a little loading circle and if I wait for it to finish I’ll be able to type it in but this is really inconvenient and it never did that before...
  8. Correct password won’t work

Correct password won’t work: I was tryng to update my graphics drive on AMDs website and around 98% download stoped and said there were some broken files so i downloaded AMDs sugested file finder and it found the problem said my pc is in a bad state and asked to do a reset i then come to realize after...
  9. Desktop won’t load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop won’t load: So I boot up my laptop and the boot screen says C: drive is being repaired. After logging in my desktop won’t load and the taskbar keeps flickering while the rest of the screen is black. Is this an issue with Win10 or a virus? Thanks submitted by /u/kakkarot_73 [link]...
  10. Windows update on 04/13/2019 Won’t allow my password to be recognized

Windows update on 04/13/2019 Won’t allow my password to be recognized: I allowed newest windows 10 to run its update and when I tried logging on this morning it did not recognize my password and now I cannot log in. What it going on?!? I have time sensitive documents that I need to get out for work!! I even had a computer savy individual try...