Windows 10: Desktop wont load after loging in. Only shows on restart but won't show up when manual...

Discus and support Desktop wont load after loging in. Only shows on restart but won't show up when manual... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Laptop is HP15s EQ117AU. 3 weeks old laptop. Before I posted this. I tried SFC Scannow and Image Cleanup scan health and it shows no error. Used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PgDe Guzman, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Desktop wont load after loging in. Only shows on restart but won't show up when manual...

My Laptop is HP15s EQ117AU. 3 weeks old laptop.
    Before I posted this. I tried SFC Scannow and Image Cleanup scan health and it shows no error.

Used malwarebytes for full scan including rootkit, scanned using Mcafee and Windows Defender and it shows no virus or malwares.

Recently my laptop slows down on shutting down and booting up, im using SSD so the difference is noticeable, then after loging in. Desktop wont load. I tried to manually start explorer.exe using task manager, it wont work.

I tried rebooting my laptop and by pressing shutdown and turning it on again, Desktop wont still run after loging in.

But when I tried pressing restart button. Desktop shows up after loging in.

Im guesing it was caused by fast start and it bugged since Restart button made temporary fix. I tried disabling fast start up on power settings and the problem still occurs.

Edition Windows 10 Home Single Language

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎19/‎02/‎2021

OS build 19042.804

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

:)

PgDe Guzman, Mar 6, 2021

2. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I

have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When i open Disk Manager the computer says it is unkown and not initialized and it doesn`t show the capacity as well.When
    i try to initialize it, it shows to different settings.First MBR and GPT but i have tried both of them and it shows that the REQUEST WAS FAILED DUE TO A FATAL DEVICE HARDWARE ERROR.I have also watched several YT videos but it didn`t help.I have also thought
    about the cable broken but as it only 3 months new is i wouldn`t really consider it as possible.Never has it fallen or anything.It worked yesterday evening but as for today it won`t show up.

Please Help

BoopyDoopy, Mar 6, 2021
  3. iStink Win User
    Spybot wants a restart, but shows nothing found?

Ok, so I was doing a routine scan on my system with Spybot and the weirdest thing happened: IT FOUND SOMETHING! Now, I say this is weird because I never browse bad sites, I haven't installed anything, and on top of that, I immunize my system about once a week.

So what it found was called "Virtumonde.dll" and after googling it, it appears people have problems removing it. What happened on the initial scan was this: It found a few instances, one being microsoft active desktop, then said it removed 5 instances but 2 remain and I should restart my system. So I restart, it scans, then gives me the same error message about how I should scan upon restart. The virtumonde entries show up in the list of items found. So I restart into safemode, it finds virtumonde, I delete it, but spybot still says stuff is in memory and it needs to scan upon restart.

So finally after my third restart and scan, this time not in safe mode (just as the first scan) it tells me to scan upon restart, but there is nothing found in the list of items.

I just scanned again with windows fully loaded, and it found nothing again, but still asked me to restart.

Everytime though, microsoft active desktop is found, and this is the way it's been ever since day one.

Should I be worried? Did it find something and not present it's findings in the list?

iStink, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Desktop wont load after loging in. Only shows on restart but won't show up when manual...

Wont show or recognize my 4890

Have this little issue. It wont show the temps of my 4890 or even recognize it. I had something like this when I put in my Nvidia card and before I installed the drivers it wouldnt show the temps. In this case, however, I reinstalled the ATI drivers several times but still nothing.

Any suggestions?

guitarfreaknation, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Desktop wont load after loging in. Only shows on restart but won't show up when manual...

1. Desktop wont load after loging in. Only shows on restart but won't show up when manual... - Similar Threads - Desktop wont load

2. account wont show up on login screen after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account wont show up on login screen after restart: i restarted my computer and my account is no longer show on the login screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-wont-show-up-on-login-screen-after-restart/a30a06be-2513-48ac-bfb8-2a7cb9f746c2
  3. account wont show up on login screen after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account wont show up on login screen after restart: i restarted my computer and my account is no longer show on the login screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-wont-show-up-on-login-screen-after-restart/a30a06be-2513-48ac-bfb8-2a7cb9f746c2
  4. desktop wont fully load after update restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop wont fully load after update restart.: my desktop wont fully load and is stuck trying to. this happened after a update restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wont-fully-load-after-update-restart/28098ade-6c39-41a9-9eb8-87f01d87a42d
  5. desktop wont fully load after update restart.

desktop wont fully load after update restart.: my desktop wont fully load and is stuck trying to. this happened after a update restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wont-fully-load-after-update-restart/28098ade-6c39-41a9-9eb8-87f01d87a42d
  6. desktop wont fully load after update restart.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. desktop not showing up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop not showing up.: [ATTACH] please help me in getting out of this trouble. My desktop has disappeared and this error pops up every time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-not-showing-up/e8d7a65b-71a7-486e-a8be-9deda992c885
  8. Desktop won't load after log-in, only shows black screen with mouse cursor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop won't load after log-in, only shows black screen with mouse cursor.: I recently updated to Windows 10 version 2004 the night prior to this post. Just now, I've observed an odd behavior. My computer boots up normally. I am brought to the lock screen to enter my pin. Upon key-in of my pin, I would be log-in to a black screen. This black screen...
  9. PC not loading up to desktop and showing a blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not loading up to desktop and showing a blue screen: I loaded up my PC and it showed a blue screen saying EXPECTED KERNAL MODE TRAP. I waited 9-10 minutes for it to find any errors but nothing happend. I restarted and shut down my pc multiple times, tried to reset my PC but it reached 55% and returned me to the blue recovery...
  10. Game wont show up

Game wont show up: Hey, i purchased and downloaded minecraft starter addition but when i play minecraft it opens to the free trial game and asks me to upgrade to the full version and the starter pack is in the store but if i open my recent purchases its there like i bought it ad the money is...