Windows 10: desktop wont load

Discus and support desktop wont load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi up until a few weeks ago my pc was working fine,then while I was out my daughter accepted an update from then on my pc won't load desktop! also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnvolvic, Jan 6, 2020.

1. desktop wont load

hi

up until a few weeks ago my pc was working fine,then while I was out my daughter accepted an update from then on my pc won't load desktop! also task manager.

I've tried a couple of youtube options to no avail.

I left it as I got stressed now I want it to work.

can anyone help pls

regards john

ps: its windows 7 ultimate with windows 10 update

:)

johnvolvic, Jan 6, 2020
  2. XLWatts Win User

desktop wont load

i downloaded windows 10 for my Toshiba satellite laptop and the desktop wont load and keeps reseting itself. it even erased my system restore file.

XLWatts, Jan 6, 2020
  3. tarn_55 Win User
    photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Jan 6, 2020
  4. niko084 Win User

desktop wont load

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

desktop wont load

1. desktop wont load - Similar Threads - desktop wont load

2. Update wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update wont load: Calling on forum techs, Im in athe middle of a confusing dilemma . Checked windows update today , an update was available , HP Inc. - HIDClass - 2.1.17.3 , went to download , started downloading , then down load failed . Pressed retry , same result . Restarted pc , tried...
  3. desktop wont fully load after update restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop wont fully load after update restart.: my desktop wont fully load and is stuck trying to. this happened after a update restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wont-fully-load-after-update-restart/28098ade-6c39-41a9-9eb8-87f01d87a42d
  4. desktop wont fully load after update restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop wont fully load after update restart.: my desktop wont fully load and is stuck trying to. this happened after a update restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wont-fully-load-after-update-restart/28098ade-6c39-41a9-9eb8-87f01d87a42d
  5. desktop wont fully load after update restart.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Ark wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark wont load: Ark survival evolved on my pc wont load up for some odd reason, the blue background and the small picture of the ark loading screen will be there but then close after seconds of loading ive updated windows and my drivers like some other person said but still doesn't work. if...
  7. My windows 10 Desktop programs wont load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 Desktop programs wont load: programs I try to start open for a second then Close. I Have Reset And Restarted windows a few times and nothing changes. This Issue started about Tuesday or Wednesday after a windows update. now im going to type a list of thing i cant open --- Edge any none app all other 3rd...
  8. Accidentally ran a file bomb on my desktop and now desktop wont load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally ran a file bomb on my desktop and now desktop wont load: So I accidentally ran a script that made a ton of folders on the desktop by spamming mkdir. Now the computer is super slow and will not let me even try to start deleting folders. Is there anyway to fix this without doing a factory reset? submitted by /u/lil-beetroot...
  9. The background desktop is black and wont load and icons or files on it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The background desktop is black and wont load and icons or files on it.: I had my laptop in sleep mode and I was preparing to get back on it and when I did it had died. I powered it back on again and I logged in normally but when I got on I could move my mouse and look at the task bar, however the desktop was completely black. There were no other...
  10. Page wont load.

in Windows 10 Support
    Page wont load.: Hi guys. I have a problem that is driving me nuts, just can't seem to make sense of it. I have one, very important web page that i must use daily, and wouldn't you know it, it is the only web page that wont load!!! The site is Antpool, at address https://v3.antpool.com/home...